Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Buckhurst Hill image
Prezzo - Buckhurst Hill image
Prezzo - Buckhurst Hill image
Prezzo - Buckhurst Hill image
Prezzo - Buckhurst Hill image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Buckhurst Hill

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday. Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day are excluded. The following Prezzo restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer - Belfast, Stowmarket, Euston, Glasshouse Street, Kings Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue. Prezzo Wembley is also excluded from the offer on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 6 people per tastecard. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Buckhurst Hill
Average member score
4.7 17
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great service."
Read more
Ray said "Presso Buckhurst Hill.
Service was a bit slow. But atmosphere and our party of 13 6kids enjoyed the food, Waitress..."
Read more
Ritzy said
" Great food as always"
Read more
" Very good deal"
Read more
Sheila said
" Great food"
Read more
" Lovely restaurant, relaxed and friendly
Y"
Read more
Tina said
" Lovely service and food"
Read more
Amanda said
" Really tasty meal of meatballs and spaghetti. The service was superb too"
Read more
" !"
Read more
Dolls said
" Gorgeous food and lovely service. Didn't book in advance and used the taste card with ease"
Read more
Lambert said
" Good"
Read more
" Ok meal
Constitantly ok food
Could be more variety/specials
Shame card..."
Read more
Kevin said "Prezzo Buckhurst hill
Fantastic lunch with starters for 2 .excellent service and food. Very happy with taste card..."
Read more
P said
" Very convenient
Ok food
Ok service
And good saving with taste card"
Read more
leah said "service
Service was dreadful, meals didn't come out together. Had the same experience 2 weeks ago..."
Read more
" Had a good meal with the family
Good service but slow( possibly a bit understaffed)
..."
Read more
Simon said
" All nice and fine"
Read more
  • " Great service. "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said: "Presso Buckhurst Hill.
    Service was a bit slow. But atmosphere and our party of 13 6kids enjoyed the food, Waitress was busy all the time but did her best to get us eating together and with all the food it all came hot and tasty. "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ritzy said:
    " Great food as always "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good deal "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sheila said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely restaurant, relaxed and friendly
    Y "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said:
    " Lovely service and food "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Really tasty meal of meatballs and spaghetti. The service was superb too "
    Posted 4 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " ! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dolls said:
    " Gorgeous food and lovely service. Didn't book in advance and used the taste card with ease "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lambert said:
    " Good "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ok meal
    Constitantly ok food
    Could be more variety/specials
    Shame card applies to only 2 people
    If more would use more often "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Prezzo Buckhurst hill
    Fantastic lunch with starters for 2 .excellent service and food. Very happy with taste card discount.:-) "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Very convenient
    Ok food
    Ok service
    And good saving with taste card "
    Posted 5 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • leah said: "service
    Service was dreadful, meals didn't come out together. Had the same experience 2 weeks ago but thought we'd try again but after last night we won't be going back. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Had a good meal with the family
    Good service but slow( possibly a bit understaffed)
    Food was good/ ok "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " All nice and fine "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Great service. "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said: "Presso Buckhurst Hill.
    Service was a bit slow. But atmosphere and our party of 13 6kids enjoyed the food, Waitress was busy all the time but did her best to get us eating together and with all the food it all came hot and tasty. "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ritzy said:
    " Great food as always "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good deal "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sheila said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely restaurant, relaxed and friendly
    Y "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said:
    " Lovely service and food "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Really tasty meal of meatballs and spaghetti. The service was superb too "
    Posted 4 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " ! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dolls said:
    " Gorgeous food and lovely service. Didn't book in advance and used the taste card with ease "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lambert said:
    " Good "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ok meal
    Constitantly ok food
    Could be more variety/specials
    Shame card applies to only 2 people
    If more would use more often "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Prezzo Buckhurst hill
    Fantastic lunch with starters for 2 .excellent service and food. Very happy with taste card discount.:-) "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Very convenient
    Ok food
    Ok service
    And good saving with taste card "
    Posted 5 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • leah said: "service
    Service was dreadful, meals didn't come out together. Had the same experience 2 weeks ago but thought we'd try again but after last night we won't be going back. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Had a good meal with the family
    Good service but slow( possibly a bit understaffed)
    Food was good/ ok "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " All nice and fine "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals