Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Uxbridge image
Prezzo - Uxbridge image
Prezzo - Uxbridge image
Prezzo - Uxbridge image
Prezzo - Uxbridge image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Uxbridge

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday but are excluded on bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also excluded from 17th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019. The Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants are not included in the offer and Wembley is excluded on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Uxbridge
Average member score
4.6 32
Diner rating
Excellent
23
Very good
8
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Dipak said "Lovely As Usual
Really good food"
Read more
Sam said "Great Service
Been there with a friend.
Fast service and good food"
Read more
Mona said "Always Good Food
Food always good . Exceptional service"
Read more
D said "Lovely Jinali
Really nice food"
Read more
Mia said "Very Slow Service
They need more staff. Food is ok but service very bad. Ask for jug of water at the beginning but..."
Read more
Phillip said "Great food shame on staff attitudes
The food was phenomenal. Sadly the waitress was very prickly and came across very abrupt."
Read more
D said "Very Nice
Food was lovely, staff are great"
Read more
Virender said "First impression..
I ordered 2 Salmon fillets as our mains but surprisingly both were different - different size of..."
Read more
D said "Lovely
Very nice pasta"
Read more
VoucherSkout said "Really nice Actually
Great service, good food and pleasant ambiance. Staff were friendly too. We have been in..."
Read more
" Great as normal"
Read more
Mr said "Delightful Evening
Food was superb, great warm welcoming by the manager and the waitress was very helpful and prompt..."
Read more
"Quick Food And Service
Much faster than previous times"
Read more
"Tastecard
I was unable to use the card as I ordered a child's menu and was told it's not..."
Read more
Hugo said
" Amazing restaurant with best service ever."
Read more
Peter said "Great experience
My third visit here was as satisfying and enjoyable as the first two. Excellent food and service."
Read more
Dallas said
" ."
Read more
carol said "Yummy
Delicious food especially dessert. Thanks."
Read more
Lewis said
" Amazing"
Read more
" Great food; great atmosphere. Always is!"
Read more
M said
" Good service as always"
Read more
s said "Nice Atmosphere
Been here a few times, service is good, staff are friendly, and food is always delicious."
Read more
Karen said "Fab Restaurant
Great atmosphere, friendly staff and great tasty food."
Read more
Phil said
" Excellent value and service"
Read more
Hayley said "Beautiful
Lovely dining experience.
Definitely will come again."
Read more
Geraldine said "Amazing!
Have eaten here many times now, always smart,clean restaurant. Always friendly &..."
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Maj said "A Really Nice Place To Eat
Top service, top food, family friendly and nice set-up inside. Highly recommend!"
Read more
Alfred said "Best pizzas in town.........
Great pizzas, nice ambient atmosphere....."
Read more
Elaine said
" Very good food, friendly staff"
Read more
Ajit said "Excellent
Great place ☺"
Read more
Jameel said
" Ate there last night for the third time and as usual the staff were very welcoming and polite...."
Read more
  • Dipak said: "Lovely As Usual
    Really good food "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Service
    Been there with a friend.
    Fast service and good food "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mona said: "Always Good Food
    Food always good . Exceptional service "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Lovely Jinali
    Really nice food "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mia said: "Very Slow Service
    They need more staff. Food is ok but service very bad. Ask for jug of water at the beginning but they serv it with the bill after 2 hrs. Remind them 5 times. This franchise is not good.

    Child menu is very good.
    If you need anything you have to wait long time. They don’t bother. Feels like not welcome. "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phillip said: "Great food shame on staff attitudes
    The food was phenomenal. Sadly the waitress was very prickly and came across very abrupt. "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Very Nice
    Food was lovely, staff are great "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Virender said: "First impression..
    I ordered 2 Salmon fillets as our mains but surprisingly both were different - different size of steak , one with green & one without . I had to ask to get me some green to at least make it look like what it says on the menu.

    Well- on positive side staff were helpful & friendly, gave me free drink as a good gesture... It was busy so could mean they might have running low on ingredients or kitchen staff...don't know.

    Might need one more visit to make a clear impression about the outlet. "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Lovely
    Very nice pasta "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VoucherSkout said: "Really nice Actually
    Great service, good food and pleasant ambiance. Staff were friendly too. We have been in Uxbridge for a week and this likely the best meal we have had. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as normal "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Delightful Evening
    Food was superb, great warm welcoming by the manager and the waitress was very helpful and prompt with service, first time dining at a Prezzo restaurant was very pleased, will go again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Quick Food And Service
    Much faster than previous times "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tastecard
    I was unable to use the card as I ordered a child's menu and was told it's not applicable on a set menu. Not mentioned on the terms and conditions which is very disappointing! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hugo said:
    " Amazing restaurant with best service ever. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great experience
    My third visit here was as satisfying and enjoyable as the first two. Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dallas said:
    " . "
    Posted 2 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • carol said: "Yummy
    Delicious food especially dessert. Thanks. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewis said:
    " Amazing "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food; great atmosphere. Always is! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Good service as always "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • s said: "Nice Atmosphere
    Been here a few times, service is good, staff are friendly, and food is always delicious. "
    Posted 3 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Fab Restaurant
    Great atmosphere, friendly staff and great tasty food. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Excellent value and service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said: "Beautiful
    Lovely dining experience.
    Definitely will come again. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geraldine said: "Amazing!
    Have eaten here many times now, always smart,clean restaurant. Always friendly & knowledgeable staff.
    As for food..in one word Amazing! Especially for the prce,try the Calzone if your very very hungry as it's massive. The Pizza's are the best i've had & i've had many,not just here but abroad.
    I also absolutely love the Lobster & Crab Tortelli,the Saffron Sauce is to die for.

    Overall, a BIG foodie thumbs up ;-) "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maj said: "A Really Nice Place To Eat
    Top service, top food, family friendly and nice set-up inside. Highly recommend! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alfred said: "Best pizzas in town.........
    Great pizzas, nice ambient atmosphere..... "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said:
    " Very good food, friendly staff "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ajit said: "Excellent
    Great place ☺ "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jameel said:
    " Ate there last night for the third time and as usual the staff were very welcoming and polite. No booking required and absolutely no issue with using the tastecard or with bringing our toddler. Was a little disappointed with the pizza but other dishes were very good, the calzone especially so. Really enjoyed the experience and although at times it was difficult to get our waitresses attention, when we did she was polite, friendly and efficient. Will most certainly eat there again and would happily recommend the restaurant to everyone. "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Dipak said: "Lovely As Usual
    Really good food "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Service
    Been there with a friend.
    Fast service and good food "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mona said: "Always Good Food
    Food always good . Exceptional service "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Lovely Jinali
    Really nice food "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mia said: "Very Slow Service
    They need more staff. Food is ok but service very bad. Ask for jug of water at the beginning but they serv it with the bill after 2 hrs. Remind them 5 times. This franchise is not good.

    Child menu is very good.
    If you need anything you have to wait long time. They don’t bother. Feels like not welcome. "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phillip said: "Great food shame on staff attitudes
    The food was phenomenal. Sadly the waitress was very prickly and came across very abrupt. "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Very Nice
    Food was lovely, staff are great "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Virender said: "First impression..
    I ordered 2 Salmon fillets as our mains but surprisingly both were different - different size of steak , one with green & one without . I had to ask to get me some green to at least make it look like what it says on the menu.

    Well- on positive side staff were helpful & friendly, gave me free drink as a good gesture... It was busy so could mean they might have running low on ingredients or kitchen staff...don't know.

    Might need one more visit to make a clear impression about the outlet. "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Lovely
    Very nice pasta "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VoucherSkout said: "Really nice Actually
    Great service, good food and pleasant ambiance. Staff were friendly too. We have been in Uxbridge for a week and this likely the best meal we have had. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as normal "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Delightful Evening
    Food was superb, great warm welcoming by the manager and the waitress was very helpful and prompt with service, first time dining at a Prezzo restaurant was very pleased, will go again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Quick Food And Service
    Much faster than previous times "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tastecard
    I was unable to use the card as I ordered a child's menu and was told it's not applicable on a set menu. Not mentioned on the terms and conditions which is very disappointing! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hugo said:
    " Amazing restaurant with best service ever. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great experience
    My third visit here was as satisfying and enjoyable as the first two. Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dallas said:
    " . "
    Posted 2 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • carol said: "Yummy
    Delicious food especially dessert. Thanks. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewis said:
    " Amazing "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food; great atmosphere. Always is! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Good service as always "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • s said: "Nice Atmosphere
    Been here a few times, service is good, staff are friendly, and food is always delicious. "
    Posted 3 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Fab Restaurant
    Great atmosphere, friendly staff and great tasty food. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Excellent value and service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said: "Beautiful
    Lovely dining experience.
    Definitely will come again. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geraldine said: "Amazing!
    Have eaten here many times now, always smart,clean restaurant. Always friendly & knowledgeable staff.
    As for food..in one word Amazing! Especially for the prce,try the Calzone if your very very hungry as it's massive. The Pizza's are the best i've had & i've had many,not just here but abroad.
    I also absolutely love the Lobster & Crab Tortelli,the Saffron Sauce is to die for.

    Overall, a BIG foodie thumbs up ;-) "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maj said: "A Really Nice Place To Eat
    Top service, top food, family friendly and nice set-up inside. Highly recommend! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alfred said: "Best pizzas in town.........
    Great pizzas, nice ambient atmosphere..... "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said:
    " Very good food, friendly staff "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ajit said: "Excellent
    Great place ☺ "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jameel said:
    " Ate there last night for the third time and as usual the staff were very welcoming and polite. No booking required and absolutely no issue with using the tastecard or with bringing our toddler. Was a little disappointed with the pizza but other dishes were very good, the calzone especially so. Really enjoyed the experience and although at times it was difficult to get our waitresses attention, when we did she was polite, friendly and efficient. Will most certainly eat there again and would happily recommend the restaurant to everyone. "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals