Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Welwyn Garden City image
Prezzo - Welwyn Garden City image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Welwyn Garden City

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, while the restaurant discount is available in December until the 17th, at which time it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2018. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Welwyn Garden City
Average member score
4.4 18
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
P said
" First time in Prezzo, had a super evening. Food was lovely, the staff were friendly & very..."
Read more
Prettygal123 said "Best Hangover Cure
Absolutely fab thanks"
Read more
" Good food & service"
Read more
Mart said
" Food was ok"
Read more
Sue said
" Very good"
Read more
Waiting said "Understaffed & Poor Service
No one to greet us when we came in, stood around for almost 5 minutes. Starters took over 30 mins..."
Read more
Ecaterina said
" We go to this Prezzo every time we have the chance, which is at least once a month. We have..."
Read more
Chris said
" Excellent service. Very quick. Food was good."
Read more
" Nice service"
Read more
Yann said "Good Food And Serb
Only minor complaint would be that main course was a little slow arriving. But without having to..."
Read more
Nikki said "Poor service and unavailable food
Pizza arrived with toppings missing. Other meal was left to get cold whilst pizza was redone. Read more
Darren said "Exceptional Value
Great food and service - topped off with amazing value with a Taste Card"
Read more
Joan said
" Lovely as always."
Read more
SjayT said ":)
Very good in every way. Always busy so turn up early. :)"
Read more
Gareth said "Lovely As Always
Can never fault Prezzo WGC. Food, service and cleanliness always great."
Read more
"Very Good
The best Italian in Welwyn garden city or perhaps the world"
Read more
Lucy said "Excellent
Very nice restaurant, wide choice of food, which is fresh, tasty and served hot. Cold draft..."
Read more
Steven said "Great service and easy use of tastecard!
Great little restaurant. Good selection on the menu. Tastecard easy to use. Would recommend."
Read more
  • P said:
    " First time in Prezzo, had a super evening. Food was lovely, the staff were friendly & very welcoming. All in all a great night out!! "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prettygal123 said: "Best Hangover Cure
    Absolutely fab thanks "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food & service "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mart said:
    " Food was ok "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Waiting said: "Understaffed & Poor Service
    No one to greet us when we came in, stood around for almost 5 minutes. Starters took over 30 mins & main course even longer... Apart from one waitress the rest were rude & unfriendly - avoid!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ecaterina said:
    " We go to this Prezzo every time we have the chance, which is at least once a month. We have always been served in a timely manner, the atmosphere is always nice, the food is nice (although we are in love with calzone, and usually stick to that!), and our 6 y.o. daughter love it so much, that unless she wants to go to McDonnalds (!!!), she cries for Prezzo! To make it even better, tastecard makes this lovely dinner very affordable! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Excellent service. Very quick. Food was good. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yann said: "Good Food And Serb
    Only minor complaint would be that main course was a little slow arriving. But without having to utter a word of complaint staff offered us free desserts. Excellent service. Didn't even bat an eyelid when I accidentally set fire to a napkin. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Poor service and unavailable food
    Pizza arrived with toppings missing. Other meal was left to get cold whilst pizza was redone.
    Given desert menu but failed to be informed of unavailable dishes until time to order. Resulted in no other dairy free options available so desert was skipped. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Exceptional Value
    Great food and service - topped off with amazing value with a Taste Card "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joan said:
    " Lovely as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SjayT said: ":)
    Very good in every way. Always busy so turn up early. :) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said: "Lovely As Always
    Can never fault Prezzo WGC. Food, service and cleanliness always great. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good
    The best Italian in Welwyn garden city or perhaps the world "
    Posted 3 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Excellent
    Very nice restaurant, wide choice of food, which is fresh, tasty and served hot. Cold draft Peroni, Tastecard works well, nicely decorated, been there twice and no complaints, easy to recommend. Chicken calabrese is my favourite, spicy, very tasty and wholesome "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Great service and easy use of tastecard!
    Great little restaurant. Good selection on the menu. Tastecard easy to use. Would recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • P said:
    " First time in Prezzo, had a super evening. Food was lovely, the staff were friendly & very welcoming. All in all a great night out!! "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prettygal123 said: "Best Hangover Cure
    Absolutely fab thanks "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food & service "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mart said:
    " Food was ok "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Waiting said: "Understaffed & Poor Service
    No one to greet us when we came in, stood around for almost 5 minutes. Starters took over 30 mins & main course even longer... Apart from one waitress the rest were rude & unfriendly - avoid!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ecaterina said:
    " We go to this Prezzo every time we have the chance, which is at least once a month. We have always been served in a timely manner, the atmosphere is always nice, the food is nice (although we are in love with calzone, and usually stick to that!), and our 6 y.o. daughter love it so much, that unless she wants to go to McDonnalds (!!!), she cries for Prezzo! To make it even better, tastecard makes this lovely dinner very affordable! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Excellent service. Very quick. Food was good. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yann said: "Good Food And Serb
    Only minor complaint would be that main course was a little slow arriving. But without having to utter a word of complaint staff offered us free desserts. Excellent service. Didn't even bat an eyelid when I accidentally set fire to a napkin. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Poor service and unavailable food
    Pizza arrived with toppings missing. Other meal was left to get cold whilst pizza was redone.
    Given desert menu but failed to be informed of unavailable dishes until time to order. Resulted in no other dairy free options available so desert was skipped. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Exceptional Value
    Great food and service - topped off with amazing value with a Taste Card "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joan said:
    " Lovely as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SjayT said: ":)
    Very good in every way. Always busy so turn up early. :) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said: "Lovely As Always
    Can never fault Prezzo WGC. Food, service and cleanliness always great. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good
    The best Italian in Welwyn garden city or perhaps the world "
    Posted 3 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Excellent
    Very nice restaurant, wide choice of food, which is fresh, tasty and served hot. Cold draft Peroni, Tastecard works well, nicely decorated, been there twice and no complaints, easy to recommend. Chicken calabrese is my favourite, spicy, very tasty and wholesome "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Great service and easy use of tastecard!
    Great little restaurant. Good selection on the menu. Tastecard easy to use. Would recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals