Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - HIGHGATE image
PizzaExpress - HIGHGATE image
PizzaExpress - HIGHGATE image
PizzaExpress - HIGHGATE image
PizzaExpress - HIGHGATE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HIGHGATE

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

When simply nothing else will do, head to the nearest PizzaExpress to satisfy the cravings and ease back into all your favourites.

The taste of the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls dipped in creamy garlic butter, the smell of hand-stretched and freshly-baked signature dough pizzas, perfect for any occasion.

Whether yours is the Pollo Ad Astra, voted nation’s favourite, or the classic Margherita there’s something for everyone – including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan choices. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flavour in every slice – because there’s truly nothing that beats it.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. At the PizzaExpress restaurants serving the Piattini menu, each card will give you 2 for 1 on up to 4 Piattinis ordered, as well as 2 for the price of 1 on Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. Please note the Piattini menu is valid at selected restaurants only. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or in specific dates in December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christtopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. 12. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the Piattini menu: Birmingham Resorts World, Bromsgrove, Dudley - Merry Hill, Leicester - King Street, Leicester - Highcross, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Telford, Walsall, Barnes, Chiswick, London - Earls Court Road, East Sheen, London - Fulham Palace Road, Gloucester Road, East Molesey - Hampton Court Palace, Kew, London - Kings Road, Kingston - Portsmouth Road, Kingston - The Rotunda, London - Notting Hill Gate, Putney, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Twickenham, London - Whiteleys, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Broadway. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christtopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond or Twickenham. To check upcoming events, visit: pizzaexpress.com/eventexclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HIGHGATE
Average member score
4.6 8
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Neil said "Small Intimate Venue
This means service and food is better."
Read more
Neil said "Excellent Food
As it is a small branch, the food is better prepared and nicer"
Read more
Jim said "Service The Best
The best service !"
Read more
Jaynina said
" Situation is normal, stuff is okey but food was not good . we had a chicken Cesar Salad with no..."
Read more
Laurence said "Vegans
We brought our own vegan cheese and they were happy to use it on our pizzas. Fast service and..."
Read more
Samuel said "Wonderful
Always a fantastic experience here. Lovely staff. Food always superb."
Read more
Fabio said "Excellent
Perfect for a family day out. Very children friendly, efficient and attentive service. The new..."
Read more
James said "Excellent all round
Have dined here several times and enjoyed each time - food is nicely cooked and portions..."
Read more
  • Neil said: "Small Intimate Venue
    This means service and food is better. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Excellent Food
    As it is a small branch, the food is better prepared and nicer "
    Posted 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Service The Best
    The best service ! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaynina said:
    " Situation is normal, stuff is okey but food was not good . we had a chicken Cesar Salad with no chicken in it. pizza is too oily and sides are not tasty at all . I would not recommend . "
    Posted 2 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurence said: "Vegans
    We brought our own vegan cheese and they were happy to use it on our pizzas. Fast service and good food, I've always loved coming to pizza express "
    Posted 2 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samuel said: "Wonderful
    Always a fantastic experience here. Lovely staff. Food always superb. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabio said: "Excellent
    Perfect for a family day out. Very children friendly, efficient and attentive service. The new menu went down a treat with my 3yr old boy, and there was no fuss whatsoever about using my Tastecard which gave me brilliant savings. All in all an excellent experience! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent all round
    Have dined here several times and enjoyed each time - food is nicely cooked and portions generous, staff lovely and helpful, and service is prompt, not rushed and unfussy. Definitely a good branch! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Neil said: "Small Intimate Venue
    This means service and food is better. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Excellent Food
    As it is a small branch, the food is better prepared and nicer "
    Posted 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Service The Best
    The best service ! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaynina said:
    " Situation is normal, stuff is okey but food was not good . we had a chicken Cesar Salad with no chicken in it. pizza is too oily and sides are not tasty at all . I would not recommend . "
    Posted 2 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurence said: "Vegans
    We brought our own vegan cheese and they were happy to use it on our pizzas. Fast service and good food, I've always loved coming to pizza express "
    Posted 2 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samuel said: "Wonderful
    Always a fantastic experience here. Lovely staff. Food always superb. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabio said: "Excellent
    Perfect for a family day out. Very children friendly, efficient and attentive service. The new menu went down a treat with my 3yr old boy, and there was no fuss whatsoever about using my Tastecard which gave me brilliant savings. All in all an excellent experience! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent all round
    Have dined here several times and enjoyed each time - food is nicely cooked and portions generous, staff lovely and helpful, and service is prompt, not rushed and unfussy. Definitely a good branch! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals