Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - KENNINGTON image
PizzaExpress - KENNINGTON image
PizzaExpress - KENNINGTON image
PizzaExpress - KENNINGTON image
PizzaExpress - KENNINGTON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - KENNINGTON

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - KENNINGTON
Average member score
4.5 16
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Becky said "Excellent
Very happy would come again"
Read more
Adam said "Good Service
Very friendly, clean and quick"
Read more
Mr said "Amazing Waitress Abbie
We came for a meal for two as we are moving out of the area. Abbie greeted us at the door with a..."
Read more
Mrs said
" Good friendly service"
Read more
Prashant said "Ravioli
Please vet ravioli back on manu. I miss it."
Read more
" Great as always"
Read more
Angel said "My First Time After 4 Month Had This Card
Always love Express pizza."
Read more
Zeb said "8 Out Of 10
Good service food run of the mill"
Read more
Adam said "Kennington Pizza Express is terrific
Great service, excellent food, easy to use the card and a really nice, light and airy restaurant...."
Read more
Dazzle said "Love This Place
Always a good place to go. More places to eat earlier in the evening.
One of the better..."
Read more
Nora said "Well Done
Manager and staff are doing great job,food is awesome,thanks guys!"
Read more
Manfred said "Reliably Good
Good chain restaurant option"
Read more
Stephanie said
" Excellent service, amazing food. Fantastic atmosphere. What a great experience. Will come back again"
Read more
Abraham said
" Excellent"
Read more
Robertson said "Good Pizza, Worth Of Money
Good place to eat"
Read more
Jm said
" Nice staff, food was good too.

They said we could still use the card even though it..."
Read more
  • Becky said: "Excellent
    Very happy would come again "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Good Service
    Very friendly, clean and quick "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Amazing Waitress Abbie
    We came for a meal for two as we are moving out of the area. Abbie greeted us at the door with a big smile and was very welcoming.
    Her service was fantastic we couldn't of asked for more.
    Not sure about the rest the general manager came over and seemed more like a robot his questions did not seem sincere
    Our meal was made because of abbie thanks a million "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Good friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prashant said: "Ravioli
    Please vet ravioli back on manu. I miss it. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as always "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angel said: "My First Time After 4 Month Had This Card
    Always love Express pizza. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zeb said: "8 Out Of 10
    Good service food run of the mill "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Kennington Pizza Express is terrific
    Great service, excellent food, easy to use the card and a really nice, light and airy restaurant. Very chilled and a good way to spend a Sunday night. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dazzle said: "Love This Place
    Always a good place to go. More places to eat earlier in the evening.
    One of the better pizza express restaurants and close to home. Cheers guys "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nora said: "Well Done
    Manager and staff are doing great job,food is awesome,thanks guys! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manfred said: "Reliably Good
    Good chain restaurant option "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said:
    " Excellent service, amazing food. Fantastic atmosphere. What a great experience. Will come back again "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abraham said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 4 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robertson said: "Good Pizza, Worth Of Money
    Good place to eat "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jm said:
    " Nice staff, food was good too.

    They said we could still use the card even though it was Friday "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Becky said: "Excellent
    Very happy would come again "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Good Service
    Very friendly, clean and quick "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Amazing Waitress Abbie
    We came for a meal for two as we are moving out of the area. Abbie greeted us at the door with a big smile and was very welcoming.
    Her service was fantastic we couldn't of asked for more.
    Not sure about the rest the general manager came over and seemed more like a robot his questions did not seem sincere
    Our meal was made because of abbie thanks a million "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Good friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prashant said: "Ravioli
    Please vet ravioli back on manu. I miss it. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as always "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angel said: "My First Time After 4 Month Had This Card
    Always love Express pizza. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zeb said: "8 Out Of 10
    Good service food run of the mill "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Kennington Pizza Express is terrific
    Great service, excellent food, easy to use the card and a really nice, light and airy restaurant. Very chilled and a good way to spend a Sunday night. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dazzle said: "Love This Place
    Always a good place to go. More places to eat earlier in the evening.
    One of the better pizza express restaurants and close to home. Cheers guys "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nora said: "Well Done
    Manager and staff are doing great job,food is awesome,thanks guys! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manfred said: "Reliably Good
    Good chain restaurant option "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said:
    " Excellent service, amazing food. Fantastic atmosphere. What a great experience. Will come back again "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abraham said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 4 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robertson said: "Good Pizza, Worth Of Money
    Good place to eat "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jm said:
    " Nice staff, food was good too.

    They said we could still use the card even though it was Friday "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals