Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
So! Bar and Eats - Harrogate image
So! Bar and Eats - Harrogate image
So! Bar and Eats - Harrogate image
So! Bar and Eats - Harrogate image
So! Bar and Eats - Harrogate image

2 for 1 at So! Bar and Eats - Harrogate

An award winning, independently run dining venue in Harrogate, So! Bar and Eats is charmingly decorated, fully capable of catering to all occasions and awash with tantalisingly fresh flavours thanks to an eclectic, internationally inspired menu. Whether guests are seeking a quite bite, a refreshing pick me up, a delightful drink or an indulgent meal, So! Bar and Eats are more than happy to oblige.

Harrogate is lucky to play host to one of the nation’s favourite tastecard restaurants, especially when considering the fantastic savings members can make when calling in advance with their card. This ability to save money on such a sumptuous selection of dishes easily merits savouring any dining experience at So! Bar and Eats for a good amount of time, which justifies sampling a little extra during the visit, whether it’s with an additional course or something from the seasonally changing bar.

The menu is truly an extensive ensemble of dishes that range wildly from cuisine to cuisine. Diners of all tastes and appetites are sure to find something irresistible to enjoy, starting with exemplary appetisers like the tantalising Sticky Pigs, sweet, spicy & stick sauce glazed miniature sausages, the delightful Posh Cheese & Tomato Toasts, topped with skewers of grilled balsamic cherry tomatoes, and the gargantuan We Couldn’t Decide Sharer, a mouth-watering medley of slow cooked ribs, peri peri wings, Mexican mushroom dippers and much, much more.

This incredible array of choice extends all the more in the main course selection, with burgers, salads and sarnies matching with steaks, buttermilk fried chicken and some utterly delectable ‘posh’ dishes. Particularly merit worthy meals include the heavenly Smokey Hake with Chorizo, partnered with spinach, roasted peppers and a Parmesan dressing, the hearty Best Clucking Burger Ever, a buttermilk chicken breast complete with a crispy sage, lemon & thyme batter and adorned with onion rings, smoked bacon and four cheeses, and the sumptuous Pea & Shallot Tortellini, finished with crumbled feta, beetroot and pesto.

With so much more to choose from, including some divine desserts, there are few places in Harrogate more worthy of checking out than So! Bar and Eats, regardless of whether guests are arriving to enjoy a casual bite with friends or are celebration something special with family.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available throughout December, on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
So! Bar and Eats - Harrogate
Average member score
4.6 29
Diner rating
Excellent
21
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lesley said "Fab
Highly recommend."
Read more
Barbara said "Lovely food
Had a great meal with my husband last week. Food was outstanding. Staff very friendly."
Read more
Peter said "Very nice lunch
Portions huge! Went for 2 courses, but one would have been enough! Service excellent."
Read more
Vicky said "Lovely As Always
Amazing food, lovely staff"
Read more
Jo said "Sunday roast
Best we've found around the area. Two meals for a tenner! Cone on, you can't do this at..."
Read more
Perez said
" Lovely"
Read more
Lisa said "So Bar
Been here a few times now, brilliant selection, very good food."
Read more
Harriet said "Fantastic Menu
Brilliant menu, good atmosphere and great service.

Defiantly will be back again.."
Read more
Louise said "Super Salads
Great summer salads!"
Read more
LaC said
" Great place to have a quick snack or a proper meal. Staff very friendly and attentive.
At 7..."
Read more
Nath said "Fantastic
Fantastic food great service, welcoming atmosphere"
Read more
" Excellent food and service."
Read more
Lauren said "Soooooooooo tasty
DGD and I enjoyed a lovely plate of nachos to start with a pint of moretti for the boy and I had..."
Read more
" Very nice food"
Read more
Mark said "Great Food And Helpful Staff
The food is great and a little qwerky we had a beef sandwich made in a Yorkshire pudding all the..."
Read more
Jane said
" First time at So! bar and Eats.
Very friendly staff and food was excellent. Will be..."
Read more
N.johnson said
" Excellent all round"
Read more
Debi said "Classy Friendly Local!
We are never disappointed with a SO experience...always fantastic quality food, with a welcoming..."
Read more
John said "Very average.
Very average, if not below average. Very disappointed after being told it was good."
Read more
Dave said
" Really great"
Read more
Terry said
" Excellent food, good portions and a very attentive service. Always a pleasure to eat here!"
Read more
DMP33 said "Delicious Lunch
Had a great lunch in So! Harrogate. The food & service were 5⭐️
Definitely will be..."
Read more
grahame said "oh dear
venue.....so nice
staff.......so friendly
menu.....so intersting
..."
Read more
Philip said "Excellent food
Lovely place, food is fantastic although service can be slow when busy. Eaten here many times..."
Read more
" Food was good the bar man forgot to bring drinks to table but easy mistake will dine again"
Read more
Tim said
" Nice place food good service slow could do with extra staff"
Read more
Luke said "Cracking
I used this bar on a visit to Harrogate last year. I'm visiting Harrogate again next week..."
Read more
Stacey said "Delicious !
Gorgeous food. Gastro pub type but still nice. Eat here on a regular basis. Busy restaurant so..."
Read more
John said "So you've changed!
What a great change first time I've been to Harrogate for a year. Couldn't get into my..."
Read more
  • Lesley said: "Fab
    Highly recommend. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Lovely food
    Had a great meal with my husband last week. Food was outstanding. Staff very friendly. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Very nice lunch
    Portions huge! Went for 2 courses, but one would have been enough! Service excellent. "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said: "Lovely As Always
    Amazing food, lovely staff "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Sunday roast
    Best we've found around the area. Two meals for a tenner! Cone on, you can't do this at home and they do the dishes! "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Perez said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "So Bar
    Been here a few times now, brilliant selection, very good food. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Fantastic Menu
    Brilliant menu, good atmosphere and great service.

    Defiantly will be back again.. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Super Salads
    Great summer salads! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LaC said:
    " Great place to have a quick snack or a proper meal. Staff very friendly and attentive.
    At 7 pm on a Wednesday night had a good atmosphere, some choosing to eat outside on small terrace. Overall a good experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nath said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food great service, welcoming atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Soooooooooo tasty
    DGD and I enjoyed a lovely plate of nachos to start with a pint of moretti for the boy and I had some sort of blonde beer. (deuchers)It were lovely. I made a joke about the nachos when they arrived pulling them away from DGD exclaiming "nachos!!!" (get it as in... Not yours.....) anyway we laughed at how funny I am and we enjoyed them.
    Maim course was soo lamb for DGD and I had the Mediterranean wrap with mushrooms. Very generous portion sizes and DGD always comments on the sauce that comes with the so lamb. Personally i don't enjoy it. It's like a buttery bread sauce but he thinks it's bloody delicious.
    The wrap was OK but it turns out I just wasn't in the mood for Mediterranean cuisine. I would have been better sticking with the Mexican theme.
    They accepted the taste card with no fuss what so ever.... Even though we didn't book!!! Staff are lovely. Very accommodating and polite. Often having a joke with us at the table. We like that. Its a great touch.
    All in all. Lovely dining experience..... Soooooooooo thank you! So much! I so appreciate it. So see you again soon (ha ha ha ha ha. I'm so funny!) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great Food And Helpful Staff
    The food is great and a little qwerky we had a beef sandwich made in a Yorkshire pudding all the staff where helpful and knowledgeable about the products "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " First time at So! bar and Eats.
    Very friendly staff and food was excellent. Will be returning soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N.johnson said:
    " Excellent all round "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debi said: "Classy Friendly Local!
    We are never disappointed with a SO experience...always fantastic quality food, with a welcoming friendly and buzzing atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Very average.
    Very average, if not below average. Very disappointed after being told it was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Really great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said:
    " Excellent food, good portions and a very attentive service. Always a pleasure to eat here! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DMP33 said: "Delicious Lunch
    Had a great lunch in So! Harrogate. The food & service were 5⭐️
    Definitely will be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • grahame said: "oh dear
    venue.....so nice
    staff.......so friendly
    menu.....so intersting
    beer.......so drinkable
    food.......so cold, 3rd visit, cold food each time.reduction in bill but would rather pay and eat all together, not some of our party eating 20 mins later "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Excellent food
    Lovely place, food is fantastic although service can be slow when busy. Eaten here many times and always accepted the taste card even one Saturday night for a group of 10 because of a missed understanding. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was good the bar man forgot to bring drinks to table but easy mistake will dine again "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Nice place food good service slow could do with extra staff "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said: "Cracking
    I used this bar on a visit to Harrogate last year. I'm visiting Harrogate again next week and So will be a must for me. Cracking food and atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said: "Delicious !
    Gorgeous food. Gastro pub type but still nice. Eat here on a regular basis. Busy restaurant so book well in advance . Tastecard well received . "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "So you've changed!
    What a great change first time I've been to Harrogate for a year. Couldn't get into my usual restaurant so I tried so! Fantastic. Great food great service great atmosphere. No flash cooking all done in front of you great value. I will be back and while I'm away I’ll be recommending SO to everyone. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Lesley said: "Fab
    Highly recommend. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Lovely food
    Had a great meal with my husband last week. Food was outstanding. Staff very friendly. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Very nice lunch
    Portions huge! Went for 2 courses, but one would have been enough! Service excellent. "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said: "Lovely As Always
    Amazing food, lovely staff "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Sunday roast
    Best we've found around the area. Two meals for a tenner! Cone on, you can't do this at home and they do the dishes! "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Perez said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "So Bar
    Been here a few times now, brilliant selection, very good food. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Fantastic Menu
    Brilliant menu, good atmosphere and great service.

    Defiantly will be back again.. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Super Salads
    Great summer salads! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LaC said:
    " Great place to have a quick snack or a proper meal. Staff very friendly and attentive.
    At 7 pm on a Wednesday night had a good atmosphere, some choosing to eat outside on small terrace. Overall a good experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nath said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food great service, welcoming atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Soooooooooo tasty
    DGD and I enjoyed a lovely plate of nachos to start with a pint of moretti for the boy and I had some sort of blonde beer. (deuchers)It were lovely. I made a joke about the nachos when they arrived pulling them away from DGD exclaiming "nachos!!!" (get it as in... Not yours.....) anyway we laughed at how funny I am and we enjoyed them.
    Maim course was soo lamb for DGD and I had the Mediterranean wrap with mushrooms. Very generous portion sizes and DGD always comments on the sauce that comes with the so lamb. Personally i don't enjoy it. It's like a buttery bread sauce but he thinks it's bloody delicious.
    The wrap was OK but it turns out I just wasn't in the mood for Mediterranean cuisine. I would have been better sticking with the Mexican theme.
    They accepted the taste card with no fuss what so ever.... Even though we didn't book!!! Staff are lovely. Very accommodating and polite. Often having a joke with us at the table. We like that. Its a great touch.
    All in all. Lovely dining experience..... Soooooooooo thank you! So much! I so appreciate it. So see you again soon (ha ha ha ha ha. I'm so funny!) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great Food And Helpful Staff
    The food is great and a little qwerky we had a beef sandwich made in a Yorkshire pudding all the staff where helpful and knowledgeable about the products "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " First time at So! bar and Eats.
    Very friendly staff and food was excellent. Will be returning soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N.johnson said:
    " Excellent all round "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debi said: "Classy Friendly Local!
    We are never disappointed with a SO experience...always fantastic quality food, with a welcoming friendly and buzzing atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Very average.
    Very average, if not below average. Very disappointed after being told it was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Really great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said:
    " Excellent food, good portions and a very attentive service. Always a pleasure to eat here! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DMP33 said: "Delicious Lunch
    Had a great lunch in So! Harrogate. The food & service were 5⭐️
    Definitely will be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • grahame said: "oh dear
    venue.....so nice
    staff.......so friendly
    menu.....so intersting
    beer.......so drinkable
    food.......so cold, 3rd visit, cold food each time.reduction in bill but would rather pay and eat all together, not some of our party eating 20 mins later "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Excellent food
    Lovely place, food is fantastic although service can be slow when busy. Eaten here many times and always accepted the taste card even one Saturday night for a group of 10 because of a missed understanding. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was good the bar man forgot to bring drinks to table but easy mistake will dine again "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Nice place food good service slow could do with extra staff "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said: "Cracking
    I used this bar on a visit to Harrogate last year. I'm visiting Harrogate again next week and So will be a must for me. Cracking food and atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said: "Delicious !
    Gorgeous food. Gastro pub type but still nice. Eat here on a regular basis. Busy restaurant so book well in advance . Tastecard well received . "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "So you've changed!
    What a great change first time I've been to Harrogate for a year. Couldn't get into my usual restaurant so I tried so! Fantastic. Great food great service great atmosphere. No flash cooking all done in front of you great value. I will be back and while I'm away I’ll be recommending SO to everyone. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals