Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LANGHAM PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LANGHAM PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LANGHAM PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LANGHAM PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LANGHAM PLACE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - LANGHAM PLACE

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LANGHAM PLACE
Average member score
4.4 18
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
888 said "Tilssssy
Amazing time with my girl"
Read more
"Delicious Food
Arrived today and was greeted by a very polite young man. He left us to choose where we wanted to..."
Read more
" Easy to use taste card. Friendly waitress - didn’t rush us and came back after approp amount of..."
Read more
"Friendly Staff
Great pizza, friendly staff, worth it with teste card."
Read more
Nida said "Really great
Good food, good staff. Great night!"
Read more
Gino said "Nice
Seems Dinig hall"
Read more
Ottavio said
" Bit of a wait even, but then it was busy so that's understandable. Very good experience..."
Read more
ALISTAIR said
" Just as you expect. All good."
Read more
Karen said
" Great food great service :-):-)"
Read more
Rachel said "Anna 11 Was Wonderful
Such amazing service will come back just for her!"
Read more
Rachel said "Trustworthy Place
Loved food and service"
Read more
Raana said "Pizza express
The service n food was excellent"
Read more
" Wonderful and perfect location"
Read more
Janice said "Poor service
Just eaten here and despite being only 17.30pm, 3 people standing around not taking orders...."
Read more
"Excellent Experience
Awesome food"
Read more
Hannah said
" Very good service.."
Read more
Boykie_Boy said "An ok experience
Just that. Ok."
Read more
Scott said
" Good food and fast service. No fuss at all which was great as we had a show to catch and wanted..."
Read more
  • 888 said: "Tilssssy
    Amazing time with my girl "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Delicious Food
    Arrived today and was greeted by a very polite young man. He left us to choose where we wanted to sit. After leaving us to purvey the menu. We made our choice. It was the most delicious salad I’ve had in a while. So fresh and flavoursome.
    I definitely will be coming back again. "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Easy to use taste card. Friendly waitress - didn’t rush us and came back after approp amount of time. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Friendly Staff
    Great pizza, friendly staff, worth it with teste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nida said: "Really great
    Good food, good staff. Great night! "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gino said: "Nice
    Seems Dinig hall "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ottavio said:
    " Bit of a wait even, but then it was busy so that's understandable. Very good experience overall. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALISTAIR said:
    " Just as you expect. All good. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Great food great service :-):-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Anna 11 Was Wonderful
    Such amazing service will come back just for her! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Trustworthy Place
    Loved food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raana said: "Pizza express
    The service n food was excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Wonderful and perfect location "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janice said: "Poor service
    Just eaten here and despite being only 17.30pm, 3 people standing around not taking orders. People coming on after us served first. Poor customer service. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent Experience
    Awesome food "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Very good service.. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boykie_Boy said: "An ok experience
    Just that. Ok. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Good food and fast service. No fuss at all which was great as we had a show to catch and wanted to eat beforehand. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • 888 said: "Tilssssy
    Amazing time with my girl "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Delicious Food
    Arrived today and was greeted by a very polite young man. He left us to choose where we wanted to sit. After leaving us to purvey the menu. We made our choice. It was the most delicious salad I’ve had in a while. So fresh and flavoursome.
    I definitely will be coming back again. "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Easy to use taste card. Friendly waitress - didn’t rush us and came back after approp amount of time. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Friendly Staff
    Great pizza, friendly staff, worth it with teste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nida said: "Really great
    Good food, good staff. Great night! "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gino said: "Nice
    Seems Dinig hall "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ottavio said:
    " Bit of a wait even, but then it was busy so that's understandable. Very good experience overall. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALISTAIR said:
    " Just as you expect. All good. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Great food great service :-):-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Anna 11 Was Wonderful
    Such amazing service will come back just for her! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Trustworthy Place
    Loved food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raana said: "Pizza express
    The service n food was excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Wonderful and perfect location "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janice said: "Poor service
    Just eaten here and despite being only 17.30pm, 3 people standing around not taking orders. People coming on after us served first. Poor customer service. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent Experience
    Awesome food "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Very good service.. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boykie_Boy said: "An ok experience
    Just that. Ok. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Good food and fast service. No fuss at all which was great as we had a show to catch and wanted to eat beforehand. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals