Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - PIMLICO image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - PIMLICO image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - PIMLICO image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - PIMLICO image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - PIMLICO image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - PIMLICO

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - PIMLICO
Average member score
4.6 12
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rita said
" Great service"
Read more
eld said
" Was ok"
Read more
"All good
Great"
Read more
Katie said "Lovely Food In A Lovely Location
A lovely branch of pizza express with great service. The tables are still very closely packed..."
Read more
"Pimlico Pizza Express
Very nice pizza. Staff were friendly and helpful. Did not get offered the table we wanted even..."
Read more
Yasmeen said "The Best Waitress Ever
Food was good but the service this evening was amazing. Our waitress was incredibly attentive..."
Read more
Kyra said "Exceptional Customer Service
Food was delicious and the cheese cake to die for."
Read more
Hpy said
" Pizza express in Pimlico was excellent the staff were very helpful and friendly"
Read more
Happy said "Review - Lovely Meal
Mmmmm delicious"
Read more
"Great Location
Fantastic service...made to feel welcome by Gianfranco...lovely atmosphere food was fantastic..."
Read more
John said
" Very nice surroundings and pleasant staff. I ordered a Capricosa Pizza which in fact it was no..."
Read more
Simon said
" What a great place as you would expect from Pizza Express."
Read more
  • Rita said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • eld said:
    " Was ok "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "All good
    Great "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said: "Lovely Food In A Lovely Location
    A lovely branch of pizza express with great service. The tables are still very closely packed together, so we were slightly uncomfortable. "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pimlico Pizza Express
    Very nice pizza. Staff were friendly and helpful. Did not get offered the table we wanted even though we asked for it but hey. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmeen said: "The Best Waitress Ever
    Food was good but the service this evening was amazing. Our waitress was incredibly attentive and funny. Made a dull Monday evening a laugh. She should manage the Pizza Express empire. Just wonderful "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyra said: "Exceptional Customer Service
    Food was delicious and the cheese cake to die for. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hpy said:
    " Pizza express in Pimlico was excellent the staff were very helpful and friendly "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Review - Lovely Meal
    Mmmmm delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Location
    Fantastic service...made to feel welcome by Gianfranco...lovely atmosphere food was fantastic ...thank you. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Very nice surroundings and pleasant staff. I ordered a Capricosa Pizza which in fact it was no longer on the menu but the member of staff b whom I was served by knew what I wanted and it duly arrived on the table in around 10 minutes. Have to say it was top quality, the only downside was I did consider the prices for the beer were a bit on the trumpy side but overall both myself and my son would have no hesitation in re-visiting here again "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " What a great place as you would expect from Pizza Express. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Rita said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • eld said:
    " Was ok "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "All good
    Great "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said: "Lovely Food In A Lovely Location
    A lovely branch of pizza express with great service. The tables are still very closely packed together, so we were slightly uncomfortable. "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pimlico Pizza Express
    Very nice pizza. Staff were friendly and helpful. Did not get offered the table we wanted even though we asked for it but hey. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmeen said: "The Best Waitress Ever
    Food was good but the service this evening was amazing. Our waitress was incredibly attentive and funny. Made a dull Monday evening a laugh. She should manage the Pizza Express empire. Just wonderful "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyra said: "Exceptional Customer Service
    Food was delicious and the cheese cake to die for. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hpy said:
    " Pizza express in Pimlico was excellent the staff were very helpful and friendly "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Review - Lovely Meal
    Mmmmm delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Location
    Fantastic service...made to feel welcome by Gianfranco...lovely atmosphere food was fantastic ...thank you. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Very nice surroundings and pleasant staff. I ordered a Capricosa Pizza which in fact it was no longer on the menu but the member of staff b whom I was served by knew what I wanted and it duly arrived on the table in around 10 minutes. Have to say it was top quality, the only downside was I did consider the prices for the beer were a bit on the trumpy side but overall both myself and my son would have no hesitation in re-visiting here again "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " What a great place as you would expect from Pizza Express. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals