Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SOUTHGATE image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHGATE image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHGATE image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHGATE image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHGATE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SOUTHGATE

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SOUTHGATE
Average member score
4.3 11
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mufaddal said
" Good experience"
Read more
Masoom said "Gr8
Bellisimo"
Read more
Kev said "Lunch
Had lunch after sad day."
Read more
Colin said
" Nice meal friendly service but our waitress finished during it so was forgotten
Not..."
Read more
Taz said
" Great food"
Read more
"Relaxed And Friendly
Nice staff, good food, relaxed atmosphere"
Read more
acm said
" Service good, however they did not serve coffee."
Read more
Nikki said "Nice Meal
Friendly staff, really helpful - and good food :) will come again."
Read more
" Great"
Read more
J said
" Great meal, nice to see bigger portions now. Great service"
Read more
Andrew said "Great place
Overall very nice, service quick and efficient and lovely restaurant layout/decor! Recommend!"
Read more
  • Mufaddal said:
    " Good experience "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Masoom said: "Gr8
    Bellisimo "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Lunch
    Had lunch after sad day. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " Nice meal friendly service but our waitress finished during it so was forgotten
    Not offered desserts had to ask for coffee
    Not a disaster but have experienced better here "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taz said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Relaxed And Friendly
    Nice staff, good food, relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • acm said:
    " Service good, however they did not serve coffee. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Nice Meal
    Friendly staff, really helpful - and good food :) will come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Great meal, nice to see bigger portions now. Great service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great place
    Overall very nice, service quick and efficient and lovely restaurant layout/decor! Recommend! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Mufaddal said:
    " Good experience "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Masoom said: "Gr8
    Bellisimo "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Lunch
    Had lunch after sad day. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " Nice meal friendly service but our waitress finished during it so was forgotten
    Not offered desserts had to ask for coffee
    Not a disaster but have experienced better here "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taz said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Relaxed And Friendly
    Nice staff, good food, relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • acm said:
    " Service good, however they did not serve coffee. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Nice Meal
    Friendly staff, really helpful - and good food :) will come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Great meal, nice to see bigger portions now. Great service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great place
    Overall very nice, service quick and efficient and lovely restaurant layout/decor! Recommend! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals