Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Wheel Restaurant image

2 for 1 at The Wheel Restaurant

Opening Times: The restaurant is open Tuesday & Thursday evenings, Wednesday – Friday Lunchtimes and closed all day Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

The Wheel Restaurant is situated within Wigan & Leigh College

The menu changes with the seasons, but sample dishes include starters of Thai Fish Cakes with a Sweet Chilli Dip or Chicken Goujons with a garlic and parsley dip. The mains on offer can feature Sauté of Chicken Parmentiere or Plaice meuniere with nut brown butter and lemon.

This is just a small selection of possible dishes on offer with plenty more options to choose from giving plenty of variety to suit all palates.

View all reviews
The Wheel Restaurant
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Malcolm.Catterall said
" The meal was very good, the service was the same, the staff could not do enough for you very..."
Read more
Kasia said
" great atmosphere, great service, food to day for"
Read more
Helen said "Amazing
You would not know with quality of the food and the service you receive that this is a training..."
Read more
  • Malcolm.Catterall said:
    " The meal was very good, the service was the same, the staff could not do enough for you very attentive, it must be the best value in Wigan, all the food was freshly prepared and nice and hot, will be certainly be going back "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kasia said:
    " great atmosphere, great service, food to day for "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Amazing
    You would not know with quality of the food and the service you receive that this is a training college.

    Excellent would recommend the restaurant. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Malcolm.Catterall said:
    " The meal was very good, the service was the same, the staff could not do enough for you very attentive, it must be the best value in Wigan, all the food was freshly prepared and nice and hot, will be certainly be going back "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kasia said:
    " great atmosphere, great service, food to day for "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Amazing
    You would not know with quality of the food and the service you receive that this is a training college.

    Excellent would recommend the restaurant. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    7 out of 7 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals