Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - STRATFORD - THEATRE SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - STRATFORD - THEATRE SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - STRATFORD - THEATRE SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - STRATFORD - THEATRE SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - STRATFORD - THEATRE SQUARE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - STRATFORD - THEATRE SQUARE

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - STRATFORD - THEATRE SQUARE
Average member score
4.6 23
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
7
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Eduardo said
" It was amazing experience, everything was nice, warm approach and the waitress, she was so kind,..."
Read more
Customer said "Great Food
Great food, great service. Definitely coming back again.."
Read more
Jan said "You Can Count On This Place.
Always great food, friendly atmosphere, and they love Taste Card owners."
Read more
GDT said "Great Food
We were served by Mohammed.
Food was good and service was quick.
Didn’t have to..."
Read more
Treacle said "Exceeded Expectations
Went along tonight not really knowing what to expect, except ok food at high prices.
..."
Read more
Rita said "No Lighting
The whole experience was ok. Ok food, ok service. But we were seated at a table where there is..."
Read more
MARK said "Great place
Food was scrumptious service was absolutely fantastic recommend to anyone"
Read more
Deren said
" Food was amazing..Great Service as well"
Read more
" The food was amazing even though they need to invest in some central heating"
Read more
Trang said "Nice restaurant
Good atmosphere!"
Read more
" Lovely pizza.will be back"
Read more
Bruna said
" Very friendly staff and food was amazing."
Read more
sabrina said
" Very nice place to eat. Friendly staff. Will definitely go again. Loved saving with taste card too!"
Read more
Hk said
" Good overall"
Read more
Joao said "Yup
Second time here, recommend."
Read more
Sonia said
" Very crowded. Not enough staff. They did their best to feed us on time BF the theatre
Well..."
Read more
"Fantastic
Fantastic service and the best pizza I've had for years. Will come back."
Read more
Ru said
" Ok"
Read more
Sarita said "Love Going Every Time!
Me & my boyfriend love a mid week dine out. & of course the taste card has made that more..."
Read more
Fran said
" Great as usual."
Read more
AMITKAR said
" Friendly atmosphere and good value.."
Read more
Nadia said
" Lovely food, and great staff. Using a tastecard is actually easier than a voucher code."
Read more
Usman said ":)
Loved it staff were great"
Read more
  • Eduardo said:
    " It was amazing experience, everything was nice, warm approach and the waitress, she was so kind, I can’t remember her name but she is from Romania and speaks perfect Spanish, she was very friendly and suggested us the right dessert "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Customer said: "Great Food
    Great food, great service. Definitely coming back again.. "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said: "You Can Count On This Place.
    Always great food, friendly atmosphere, and they love Taste Card owners. "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GDT said: "Great Food
    We were served by Mohammed.
    Food was good and service was quick.
    Didn’t have to book in advance which is great.
    Saved £15! "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Treacle said: "Exceeded Expectations
    Went along tonight not really knowing what to expect, except ok food at high prices.
    Portion sizes are plentiful to say the least. The food exceeded my expectations and was even full to even finish my mains. Gorgeous!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rita said: "No Lighting
    The whole experience was ok. Ok food, ok service. But we were seated at a table where there is very little light where a nearby table which remained empty the entire time we were there had a bright bulb right on top of it. I can understand if the restaurant was busy that they reserve the bigger table for more than two customers. But it was quiet and late at 8.30pm! It wasn’t pleasant to eat in the dark! Even a small candle on the table would be appreciated! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "Great place
    Food was scrumptious service was absolutely fantastic recommend to anyone "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deren said:
    " Food was amazing..Great Service as well "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food was amazing even though they need to invest in some central heating "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trang said: "Nice restaurant
    Good atmosphere! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely pizza.will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bruna said:
    " Very friendly staff and food was amazing. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sabrina said:
    " Very nice place to eat. Friendly staff. Will definitely go again. Loved saving with taste card too! "
    Posted 3 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hk said:
    " Good overall "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joao said: "Yup
    Second time here, recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sonia said:
    " Very crowded. Not enough staff. They did their best to feed us on time BF the theatre
    Well done to our waiter Mohammed "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic
    Fantastic service and the best pizza I've had for years. Will come back. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ru said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarita said: "Love Going Every Time!
    Me & my boyfriend love a mid week dine out. & of course the taste card has made that more enjoyable.
    & to top it off at our fav pizza place Pizza Express! We go to the Stratford Theatre branch. We have been twice in the past few weeks and it has pleasure to go every time! The food, service, stuff, timing of food coming out & wine selection is just wonderful!
    We would strongly recommend this branch the Stratford Theatre Pizza Express.

    Enjoy!! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fran said:
    " Great as usual. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AMITKAR said:
    " Friendly atmosphere and good value.. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nadia said:
    " Lovely food, and great staff. Using a tastecard is actually easier than a voucher code. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Usman said: ":)
    Loved it staff were great "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Eduardo said:
    " It was amazing experience, everything was nice, warm approach and the waitress, she was so kind, I can’t remember her name but she is from Romania and speaks perfect Spanish, she was very friendly and suggested us the right dessert "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Customer said: "Great Food
    Great food, great service. Definitely coming back again.. "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said: "You Can Count On This Place.
    Always great food, friendly atmosphere, and they love Taste Card owners. "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GDT said: "Great Food
    We were served by Mohammed.
    Food was good and service was quick.
    Didn’t have to book in advance which is great.
    Saved £15! "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Treacle said: "Exceeded Expectations
    Went along tonight not really knowing what to expect, except ok food at high prices.
    Portion sizes are plentiful to say the least. The food exceeded my expectations and was even full to even finish my mains. Gorgeous!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rita said: "No Lighting
    The whole experience was ok. Ok food, ok service. But we were seated at a table where there is very little light where a nearby table which remained empty the entire time we were there had a bright bulb right on top of it. I can understand if the restaurant was busy that they reserve the bigger table for more than two customers. But it was quiet and late at 8.30pm! It wasn’t pleasant to eat in the dark! Even a small candle on the table would be appreciated! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "Great place
    Food was scrumptious service was absolutely fantastic recommend to anyone "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deren said:
    " Food was amazing..Great Service as well "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food was amazing even though they need to invest in some central heating "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trang said: "Nice restaurant
    Good atmosphere! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely pizza.will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bruna said:
    " Very friendly staff and food was amazing. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sabrina said:
    " Very nice place to eat. Friendly staff. Will definitely go again. Loved saving with taste card too! "
    Posted 3 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hk said:
    " Good overall "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joao said: "Yup
    Second time here, recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sonia said:
    " Very crowded. Not enough staff. They did their best to feed us on time BF the theatre
    Well done to our waiter Mohammed "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic
    Fantastic service and the best pizza I've had for years. Will come back. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ru said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarita said: "Love Going Every Time!
    Me & my boyfriend love a mid week dine out. & of course the taste card has made that more enjoyable.
    & to top it off at our fav pizza place Pizza Express! We go to the Stratford Theatre branch. We have been twice in the past few weeks and it has pleasure to go every time! The food, service, stuff, timing of food coming out & wine selection is just wonderful!
    We would strongly recommend this branch the Stratford Theatre Pizza Express.

    Enjoy!! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fran said:
    " Great as usual. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AMITKAR said:
    " Friendly atmosphere and good value.. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nadia said:
    " Lovely food, and great staff. Using a tastecard is actually easier than a voucher code. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Usman said: ":)
    Loved it staff were great "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals