Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WAPPING image
PizzaExpress - WAPPING image
PizzaExpress - WAPPING image
PizzaExpress - WAPPING image
PizzaExpress - WAPPING image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WAPPING

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

There’s a party going on at PizzaExpress this Christmas. A celebration! A chance for one and all to gather around the PizzaExpress table with friends, family & colleagues, in the celebration of good times over some truly great food. From exciting new menu additions to the comeback of the nation’s favourites, there’s no celebration like the one at PizzaExpress.

There’s plenty of Christmas specials the promise to dazzle and delight - will you try the PizzaExpress twist on Pigs in Blankets? Will you indulge in their new festive pizza, La Festiva, which is adorned with scrumptious pulled turkey and festive stuffing? Or will you enjoy the Snowball Dough Balls, our famous Dough Balls dusted with cinnamon and served with your choice of fruit coulis, vanilla cream dip or salted caramel. Don't worry if you want to enjoy your favourites from the main menu either, they're all available too!

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Leicester Square, London - St Paul's Cathedral, London - Trafalgar Square, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester - Trafford Centre, York - Designer Outlet, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, Cheshire Oaks, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Inverness, Ashford - McArthur Glen, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions. 12. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are unavailable throughout December: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Inverness, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Leicester Square, London - St Paul's Cathedral, London - Trafalgar Square, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WAPPING
Average member score
4.5 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Live Music And Food
Really nice service and live music on Thursday!"
Read more
Rob said
" Excellent food and service"
Read more
Mohammed said "Nice Place
Me and family always go there, food is great, friendly staff and lovely deco. Tastecard easy to use."
Read more
Rose said "Delicious and Cost Effective
Good food and incredibly reasonably priced. Friendly service"
Read more
Christopher said "An enjoyable experience
Not wanting to cook after arriving home late we wanted something to eat that didn't break..."
Read more
Nice said
" Very cozy, silent and comfortable place to have a dinner during working weekdays evenings...."
Read more
Kks said
" Not the biggest fan of pizza express, the pizza was fine, the place is nice."
Read more
" love it
never dissapointed"
Read more
  • "Live Music And Food
    Really nice service and live music on Thursday! "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mohammed said: "Nice Place
    Me and family always go there, food is great, friendly staff and lovely deco. Tastecard easy to use. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rose said: "Delicious and Cost Effective
    Good food and incredibly reasonably priced. Friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "An enjoyable experience
    Not wanting to cook after arriving home late we wanted something to eat that didn't break the bank. We visited our local Pizza Express and had a great 3 course meal plus coffee and a bottle of wine for less than £50. Service was great and it was easy to use the Taste Card. We will certainly go more often now! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nice said:
    " Very cozy, silent and comfortable place to have a dinner during working weekdays evenings. Absolutely no problems to use tastecard, which can save total bill almost twice "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kks said:
    " Not the biggest fan of pizza express, the pizza was fine, the place is nice. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " love it
    never dissapointed "
    Posted 3 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Live Music And Food
    Really nice service and live music on Thursday! "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mohammed said: "Nice Place
    Me and family always go there, food is great, friendly staff and lovely deco. Tastecard easy to use. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rose said: "Delicious and Cost Effective
    Good food and incredibly reasonably priced. Friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "An enjoyable experience
    Not wanting to cook after arriving home late we wanted something to eat that didn't break the bank. We visited our local Pizza Express and had a great 3 course meal plus coffee and a bottle of wine for less than £50. Service was great and it was easy to use the Taste Card. We will certainly go more often now! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nice said:
    " Very cozy, silent and comfortable place to have a dinner during working weekdays evenings. Absolutely no problems to use tastecard, which can save total bill almost twice "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kks said:
    " Not the biggest fan of pizza express, the pizza was fine, the place is nice. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " love it
    never dissapointed "
    Posted 3 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals