Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - WARDOUR STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - WARDOUR STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - WARDOUR STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - WARDOUR STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - WARDOUR STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - WARDOUR STREET

The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded until the 1st September: Ashford – McArthur Glen, Bath – Southgate Centre, Bath – Theatre Royal, Birmingham – Bullring, Bluewater, Bluewater 2 – The Plaza, Braintree, Brighton – Jubilee Street, Brighton Marina, Brighton – The Lanes, Bristol – Harbourside, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Edinburgh – Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - Holyrood, Falmouth, Inverness, Jersey – St Brelade, Kendal, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Newquay, Norwich – The Forum, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Rochester, St Andrews, St Ives, Torquay, Windsor, Worthing.

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Monday, Father's Day and specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - WARDOUR STREET
Average member score
3.9 23
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
6
Good
8
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
R said "Food
Good service and yummmmmmmmy food"
Read more
468pink said "Super Tasty Pizza.
We had dough balls & bruschetta followed by two different classic pizzas. All dishes were..."
Read more
R said "Yummy
Service was really fast and with a Smile - food was really nice I took some home with me as it..."
Read more
R said "Great Service
Service was fast and with a Smile, good was really good - I would definitely go agian"
Read more
" Waitress was miserable"
Read more
Fed said
" Obviously very busy and understaffed. Food good when it eventually arrived"
Read more
Helene said "Lunch
Not the greatest of meal , we ordered lasagna it came with no side at all totally plain !..."
Read more
Kristina said "Great Restaurant
Friendly staff, good atmosphere, delicious food"
Read more
Debbie said "Great Saving
Our waitress advised me to download Tastecard App. Our bill was almost 25% less. GREAT SAVE. Read more
Robyn said
" Fairly quick and standard reliable Pizza Express quality. We came for 2 courses pre-theatre. Love..."
Read more
" Excellent would return"
Read more
Phil said
" Good food. A little slow with desert orders."
Read more
Kimberley said
" Food was slightly burnt and took a while to arrive place was tight and felt like i had no room to..."
Read more
" ."
Read more
Phillip said "Great Service
On this occasion we experienced friendly service & quick placement-it is noted that the..."
Read more
" Lovely meal. Staff amazing very helpful. Happy and chatty."
Read more
Richard said "Pleasant, Speedy Service Of Tasty Food
Reliable Piazza Express good food served well. Only quibble was the claustrophobic atmosphere..."
Read more
" Very good indeed"
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
Matthew said "Nice Restaurant, Mediocre Food From Pizza Express
Food was a bit of a let down by normal Pizza Express standards, but lovely restaurant."
Read more
FABIAN said
" 15 minute wait to pay because internet was down... paid manually..."
Read more
David said "Bad vibes
Nice looking place, clean and a good feel but alas the staff member who served me seemed like he..."
Read more
Sarah said
" Good food, good service."
Read more
  • R said: "Food
    Good service and yummmmmmmmy food "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 468pink said: "Super Tasty Pizza.
    We had dough balls & bruschetta followed by two different classic pizzas. All dishes were excellent. Sadly the waitress had zero warmth & her personality bordered on brusque. She barely gave us time to look at the menu then when I asked for more time she returned within a couple of minutes & nearly shouted at me to order! There were 4 young girls near to my table who I felt she deliberately ignored for almost 15minutes when they were trying to pay. No excuses. The restaurant is too small & tables too close for her not to have known plus they had their cash waving about! I felt it was very unnecessary. Plus sides though as always very easy to use taste card & excellent value for money with it. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R said: "Yummy
    Service was really fast and with a Smile - food was really nice I took some home with me as it was huge. I would recommend "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R said: "Great Service
    Service was fast and with a Smile, good was really good - I would definitely go agian "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Waitress was miserable "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fed said:
    " Obviously very busy and understaffed. Food good when it eventually arrived "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helene said: "Lunch
    Not the greatest of meal , we ordered lasagna it came with no side at all totally plain ! Atmosphere was not great.
    Definitely won’t come back to this particular restaurant again . "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kristina said: "Great Restaurant
    Friendly staff, good atmosphere, delicious food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said: "Great Saving
    Our waitress advised me to download Tastecard App. Our bill was almost 25% less. GREAT SAVE.
    Food was good esp Vanilla Cheesecake - although more choice of pizza toppings would have been nice.
    Restaurant very loud but to be expected in West End. Unfortunately service was rather hectic because they were so busy, but all in all a good experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robyn said:
    " Fairly quick and standard reliable Pizza Express quality. We came for 2 courses pre-theatre. Love that there are low calorie options that are still tasty. Our waitress Hedviga was very very busy but still helped us get in and out quickly. Shame about the noise levels in this branch, everything else was great. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent would return "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Good food. A little slow with desert orders. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kimberley said:
    " Food was slightly burnt and took a while to arrive place was tight and felt like i had no room to move and was too close to another table for my comfort "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " . "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phillip said: "Great Service
    On this occasion we experienced friendly service & quick placement-it is noted that the service was 'with a smile' not
    Dessert ordered was not available -ice cream or cake -so settled .

    Lovely cup of coffee given in apology.

    Altogether -great experience due to good customer service . "
    Posted 4 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal. Staff amazing very helpful. Happy and chatty. "
    Posted 4 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Pleasant, Speedy Service Of Tasty Food
    Reliable Piazza Express good food served well. Only quibble was the claustrophobic atmosphere towards the back of the restaurant. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good indeed "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Nice Restaurant, Mediocre Food From Pizza Express
    Food was a bit of a let down by normal Pizza Express standards, but lovely restaurant. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FABIAN said:
    " 15 minute wait to pay because internet was down... paid manually... "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Bad vibes
    Nice looking place, clean and a good feel but alas the staff member who served me seemed like he was doing overtime perhaps...very lethargic and generally just didn't have the right temprement for working in the food services industry. Tastecard is simply not even entertained here and I was told no other pizza express locations run tastecard deals on Saturdays. ..even though I showed him the app stating they all did. We stayed due to two hungry children and after walking nearly 12 miles around town it was time to eat! Food was excellent however. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Good food, good service. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • R said: "Food
    Good service and yummmmmmmmy food "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 468pink said: "Super Tasty Pizza.
    We had dough balls & bruschetta followed by two different classic pizzas. All dishes were excellent. Sadly the waitress had zero warmth & her personality bordered on brusque. She barely gave us time to look at the menu then when I asked for more time she returned within a couple of minutes & nearly shouted at me to order! There were 4 young girls near to my table who I felt she deliberately ignored for almost 15minutes when they were trying to pay. No excuses. The restaurant is too small & tables too close for her not to have known plus they had their cash waving about! I felt it was very unnecessary. Plus sides though as always very easy to use taste card & excellent value for money with it. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R said: "Yummy
    Service was really fast and with a Smile - food was really nice I took some home with me as it was huge. I would recommend "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R said: "Great Service
    Service was fast and with a Smile, good was really good - I would definitely go agian "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Waitress was miserable "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fed said:
    " Obviously very busy and understaffed. Food good when it eventually arrived "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helene said: "Lunch
    Not the greatest of meal , we ordered lasagna it came with no side at all totally plain ! Atmosphere was not great.
    Definitely won’t come back to this particular restaurant again . "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kristina said: "Great Restaurant
    Friendly staff, good atmosphere, delicious food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said: "Great Saving
    Our waitress advised me to download Tastecard App. Our bill was almost 25% less. GREAT SAVE.
    Food was good esp Vanilla Cheesecake - although more choice of pizza toppings would have been nice.
    Restaurant very loud but to be expected in West End. Unfortunately service was rather hectic because they were so busy, but all in all a good experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robyn said:
    " Fairly quick and standard reliable Pizza Express quality. We came for 2 courses pre-theatre. Love that there are low calorie options that are still tasty. Our waitress Hedviga was very very busy but still helped us get in and out quickly. Shame about the noise levels in this branch, everything else was great. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent would return "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Good food. A little slow with desert orders. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kimberley said:
    " Food was slightly burnt and took a while to arrive place was tight and felt like i had no room to move and was too close to another table for my comfort "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " . "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phillip said: "Great Service
    On this occasion we experienced friendly service & quick placement-it is noted that the service was 'with a smile' not
    Dessert ordered was not available -ice cream or cake -so settled .

    Lovely cup of coffee given in apology.

    Altogether -great experience due to good customer service . "
    Posted 4 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal. Staff amazing very helpful. Happy and chatty. "
    Posted 4 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Pleasant, Speedy Service Of Tasty Food
    Reliable Piazza Express good food served well. Only quibble was the claustrophobic atmosphere towards the back of the restaurant. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good indeed "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Nice Restaurant, Mediocre Food From Pizza Express
    Food was a bit of a let down by normal Pizza Express standards, but lovely restaurant. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FABIAN said:
    " 15 minute wait to pay because internet was down... paid manually... "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Bad vibes
    Nice looking place, clean and a good feel but alas the staff member who served me seemed like he was doing overtime perhaps...very lethargic and generally just didn't have the right temprement for working in the food services industry. Tastecard is simply not even entertained here and I was told no other pizza express locations run tastecard deals on Saturdays. ..even though I showed him the app stating they all did. We stayed due to two hungry children and after walking nearly 12 miles around town it was time to eat! Food was excellent however. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Good food, good service. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals