Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON VILLAGE image
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON VILLAGE image
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON VILLAGE image
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON VILLAGE image
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON VILLAGE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON VILLAGE

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

When simply nothing else will do, head to the nearest PizzaExpress to satisfy the cravings and ease back into all your favourites.

The taste of the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls dipped in creamy garlic butter, the smell of hand-stretched and freshly-baked signature dough pizzas, perfect for any occasion.

Whether yours is the Pollo Ad Astra, voted nation’s favourite, or the classic Margherita there’s something for everyone – including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan choices. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flavour in every slice – because there’s truly nothing that beats it.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. At the PizzaExpress restaurants serving the Piattini menu, each card will give you 2 for 1 on up to 4 Piattinis ordered, as well as 2 for the price of 1 on Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. Please note the Piattini menu is valid at selected restaurants only. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or in specific dates in December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christtopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. 12. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the Piattini menu: Birmingham Resorts World, Bromsgrove, Dudley - Merry Hill, Leicester - King Street, Leicester - Highcross, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Telford, Walsall, Barnes, Chiswick, London - Earls Court Road, East Sheen, London - Fulham Palace Road, Gloucester Road, East Molesey - Hampton Court Palace, Kew, London - Kings Road, Kingston - Portsmouth Road, Kingston - The Rotunda, London - Notting Hill Gate, Putney, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Twickenham, London - Whiteleys, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Broadway. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christtopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond or Twickenham. To check upcoming events, visit: pizzaexpress.com/eventexclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON VILLAGE
Average member score
4.5 8
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Graeme said
" Very easy to use and great food"
Read more
Evangeline said
" Great"
Read more
" Lovely evening"
Read more
Cristina said "Lovely Service
Perfect"
Read more
Diane said
" Pizza express always deliver a great service unfortunately this particular restaurant is much..."
Read more
" Ok"
Read more
Kay said
" Busy after Wimbeldon, very efficient service. No quibble over the taste card although we..."
Read more
Laetitia said
" Very pleasant experience! Pizza Express always a good bet, especially with kids!"
Read more
  • Graeme said:
    " Very easy to use and great food "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Evangeline said:
    " Great "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely evening "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cristina said: "Lovely Service
    Perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said:
    " Pizza express always deliver a great service unfortunately this particular restaurant is much smaller than any other one I've been too, tables were to close meaning everyone you needed to get up to use the toilet you were leaning over the table next to your and vice versa, I phoned in advance to book and was told we couldn't as was too busy, when I asked could we just come along and wait the guy on the phone was rather rude unlike the waitresses who were very cheerful and attentive, because it's so small it's bright in there so the kitchen can see (fair enough) but most other P.E ones are soft lighting making it more romantic "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ok "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said:
    " Busy after Wimbeldon, very efficient service. No quibble over the taste card although we hadn't booked. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laetitia said:
    " Very pleasant experience! Pizza Express always a good bet, especially with kids! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Graeme said:
    " Very easy to use and great food "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Evangeline said:
    " Great "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely evening "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cristina said: "Lovely Service
    Perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said:
    " Pizza express always deliver a great service unfortunately this particular restaurant is much smaller than any other one I've been too, tables were to close meaning everyone you needed to get up to use the toilet you were leaning over the table next to your and vice versa, I phoned in advance to book and was told we couldn't as was too busy, when I asked could we just come along and wait the guy on the phone was rather rude unlike the waitresses who were very cheerful and attentive, because it's so small it's bright in there so the kitchen can see (fair enough) but most other P.E ones are soft lighting making it more romantic "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ok "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said:
    " Busy after Wimbeldon, very efficient service. No quibble over the taste card although we hadn't booked. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laetitia said:
    " Very pleasant experience! Pizza Express always a good bet, especially with kids! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals