Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Reading image
Prezzo - Reading image
Prezzo - Reading image
Prezzo - Reading image
Prezzo - Reading image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Reading

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday but are excluded on bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also excluded from 17th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019. The Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants are not included in the offer and Wembley is excluded on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Reading
Average member score
4.1 18
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
6
Good
2
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
CHRISTIAN said "Prezzo review
Nice food which was delivered promptly with excellent service"
Read more
Moana said "Good food
Good food"
Read more
Chris said
" Another tasty well presented meal yesterday. Staff always smiling, helpful and friendly. Nothing..."
Read more
Happy said "Great Food, Great Service
Service was quick and efficient, and the food was excellent. Will definitely be going back."
Read more
Anonymous said "Great service
Quick service! Could've got more ravioli in tescos though...."
Read more
Edwina said "Excellent
Food was great & service was amazing!"
Read more
" Service, food and atmosphere was really good."
Read more
JOANNE said "Excellent evening!
Just got back from a meal. Booking was easy and the Lady who took our reservation was friendly..."
Read more
"Solid
Decent food decent service"
Read more
Pat said "Food Very Good
Really good food
Only not 5 stars throughout as to quiet to judge the atmosphere"
Read more
Sarah said "Sunday Lunch
Lovely food and friendly staff."
Read more
" Nice meal"
Read more
Sophie said
" Food was enjoyable and staff were good."
Read more
Ok said " ok
Ok"
Read more
Annie said "Delicious
Loved our lunch. Food was delicious and service attentive. Good choice of food and wine. Pizza..."
Read more
Philip said "Average Restaurant
Good value with the tastecard, it wouldn't be worth the full price"
Read more
Tim said
" Not hot pizza topping minimal"
Read more
PETER said "Excellent fun
We went on a Friday night and we informed that our tastecard was not valid. However they..."
Read more
  • CHRISTIAN said: "Prezzo review
    Nice food which was delivered promptly with excellent service "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Moana said: "Good food
    Good food "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Another tasty well presented meal yesterday. Staff always smiling, helpful and friendly. Nothing too much trouble. Will definitely be returning soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Great Food, Great Service
    Service was quick and efficient, and the food was excellent. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Great service
    Quick service! Could've got more ravioli in tescos though.... "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edwina said: "Excellent
    Food was great & service was amazing! "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service, food and atmosphere was really good. "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOANNE said: "Excellent evening!
    Just got back from a meal. Booking was easy and the Lady who took our reservation was friendly and helpful. We arrived to an opportunity to taste some of the menu. It really have us the chance to try some dishes I wouldn't normally have tried - and it was lovely. We had plenty of time to choose our food and nothing was too much trouble. It was my husband's birthday and a piece of cake and the singing of happy birthday made it special for our daughter. Using the taste card was easy. Lovely atmosphere and we would happily return. Thanks all at Prezzo! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Solid
    Decent food decent service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat said: "Food Very Good
    Really good food
    Only not 5 stars throughout as to quiet to judge the atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Sunday Lunch
    Lovely food and friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice meal "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Food was enjoyable and staff were good. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok said: " ok
    Ok "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annie said: "Delicious
    Loved our lunch. Food was delicious and service attentive. Good choice of food and wine. Pizza and pasta both lovely. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Average Restaurant
    Good value with the tastecard, it wouldn't be worth the full price "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Not hot pizza topping minimal "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PETER said: "Excellent fun
    We went on a Friday night and we informed that our tastecard was not valid. However they recommend that other offers might be available.

    after a search online we got a good saving.

    The food is good quality, as expected from a chain restaurant. The atmosphere was lovely coupled with oil lamps for the table and dimmed lights. This added to pleasant decor.

    The,staff were excellent and really fun. They were a good laugh and sharing a joke with us. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • CHRISTIAN said: "Prezzo review
    Nice food which was delivered promptly with excellent service "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Moana said: "Good food
    Good food "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Another tasty well presented meal yesterday. Staff always smiling, helpful and friendly. Nothing too much trouble. Will definitely be returning soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Great Food, Great Service
    Service was quick and efficient, and the food was excellent. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Great service
    Quick service! Could've got more ravioli in tescos though.... "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edwina said: "Excellent
    Food was great & service was amazing! "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service, food and atmosphere was really good. "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOANNE said: "Excellent evening!
    Just got back from a meal. Booking was easy and the Lady who took our reservation was friendly and helpful. We arrived to an opportunity to taste some of the menu. It really have us the chance to try some dishes I wouldn't normally have tried - and it was lovely. We had plenty of time to choose our food and nothing was too much trouble. It was my husband's birthday and a piece of cake and the singing of happy birthday made it special for our daughter. Using the taste card was easy. Lovely atmosphere and we would happily return. Thanks all at Prezzo! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Solid
    Decent food decent service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat said: "Food Very Good
    Really good food
    Only not 5 stars throughout as to quiet to judge the atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Sunday Lunch
    Lovely food and friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice meal "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Food was enjoyable and staff were good. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok said: " ok
    Ok "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annie said: "Delicious
    Loved our lunch. Food was delicious and service attentive. Good choice of food and wine. Pizza and pasta both lovely. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Average Restaurant
    Good value with the tastecard, it wouldn't be worth the full price "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Not hot pizza topping minimal "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PETER said: "Excellent fun
    We went on a Friday night and we informed that our tastecard was not valid. However they recommend that other offers might be available.

    after a search online we got a good saving.

    The food is good quality, as expected from a chain restaurant. The atmosphere was lovely coupled with oil lamps for the table and dimmed lights. This added to pleasant decor.

    The,staff were excellent and really fun. They were a good laugh and sharing a joke with us. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals