Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Brentwood image
Prezzo - Brentwood image
Prezzo - Brentwood image
Prezzo - Brentwood image
Prezzo - Brentwood image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Brentwood

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. Offers are valid on Easter Sunday. The tastecard restaurant discount is also unavailable throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Brentwood
Average member score
4.1 13
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Reese said "Risotto
It’s full of flavour and good portion. But how I wish risotto rice will be cooked more."
Read more
Richard said "Great service
Speedy service, great food and Tastecard accepted Friday!"
Read more
Pearl said
" Delicious food served with a smile"
Read more
David said "Great food
Loved it here one of the only places i will eat now"
Read more
" Lovely food and friendly staff"
Read more
Collins said
" Great meal as always"
Read more
Carol said
" 1st time I used taste card fantastic"
Read more
Tony said
" Good food and good service no issue with this place at all."
Read more
"Great Food
Great food"
Read more
Maria said
" Food was nice but service was really slow, waited 45 minutes for our main course and then 20..."
Read more
Sue said "Very poor prezzo's
Very poor I was asked if I would like any Olives with my drink order and was told at the end that..."
Read more
" Excellent food. Have been many times and. will go again. Pleasant staff."
Read more
Paul said "Average to poor
Service was poor. Goats cheese starter was good but the pasta mains were bland and cheap."
Read more
  • Reese said: "Risotto
    It’s full of flavour and good portion. But how I wish risotto rice will be cooked more. "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great service
    Speedy service, great food and Tastecard accepted Friday! "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pearl said:
    " Delicious food served with a smile "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great food
    Loved it here one of the only places i will eat now "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Collins said:
    " Great meal as always "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said:
    " 1st time I used taste card fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Good food and good service no issue with this place at all. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Great food "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said:
    " Food was nice but service was really slow, waited 45 minutes for our main course and then 20 minutes to place desser order so we gave up in the end. Surprising as restaurant wasn't busy and it was lunchtime. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Very poor prezzo's
    Very poor I was asked if I would like any Olives with my drink order and was told at the end that olives are now a starter :( "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food. Have been many times and. will go again. Pleasant staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Average to poor
    Service was poor. Goats cheese starter was good but the pasta mains were bland and cheap. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Reese said: "Risotto
    It’s full of flavour and good portion. But how I wish risotto rice will be cooked more. "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great service
    Speedy service, great food and Tastecard accepted Friday! "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pearl said:
    " Delicious food served with a smile "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great food
    Loved it here one of the only places i will eat now "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Collins said:
    " Great meal as always "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said:
    " 1st time I used taste card fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Good food and good service no issue with this place at all. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Great food "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said:
    " Food was nice but service was really slow, waited 45 minutes for our main course and then 20 minutes to place desser order so we gave up in the end. Surprising as restaurant wasn't busy and it was lunchtime. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Very poor prezzo's
    Very poor I was asked if I would like any Olives with my drink order and was told at the end that olives are now a starter :( "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food. Have been many times and. will go again. Pleasant staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Average to poor
    Service was poor. Goats cheese starter was good but the pasta mains were bland and cheap. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals