Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Prezzo - Upminster image
Prezzo - Upminster image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Upminster

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, while the restaurant discount is available in December until the 17th, at which time it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2018. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Upminster
Average member score
3.8 14
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
4
Good
3
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tracy said
" Good meal"
Read more
"Good Food Easy To Use Card
Good Food Easy To Use Card"
Read more
Kay said
" Nice food, easy to use taste card and a great price."
Read more
" Hutch. Yet fun"
Read more
Billy said
" Very nice food and great service"
Read more
Denise said
" Meatballs were a bit over cooked but otherwise enjoyable"
Read more
" Not bad for an afternoon"
Read more
" Dinning experience as expected."
Read more
Bilbo said
" Good all round"
Read more
Mark said "A bad experience
We have eaten here for the last two years and over the last twelve month the food has declined..."
Read more
Biloba said "A Favourite
Food is good. Staff are very friendly. Gets very busy and therefore a little noisy"
Read more
Adam said "Good food, poor service
I've visited here on a couple of occasions, as we like the food at Prezzo, however the staff..."
Read more
Mel said "Very robotic
Food great but service very robotic not genuinely friendly, when the waiter dropped fork on my..."
Read more
June said
" Not bad"
Read more
"Service great, food beautiful.  Would go back and certainly recommend. Lisa Bastienne"
Read more
  • Tracy said:
    " Good meal "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food Easy To Use Card
    Good Food Easy To Use Card "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said:
    " Nice food, easy to use taste card and a great price. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Hutch. Yet fun "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billy said:
    " Very nice food and great service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Meatballs were a bit over cooked but otherwise enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not bad for an afternoon "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Dinning experience as expected. "
    Posted 3 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bilbo said:
    " Good all round "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "A bad experience
    We have eaten here for the last two years and over the last twelve month the food has declined consistently. We have now reach the end of the road and we shall not be back! Such a shame. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Biloba said: "A Favourite
    Food is good. Staff are very friendly. Gets very busy and therefore a little noisy "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Good food, poor service
    I've visited here on a couple of occasions, as we like the food at Prezzo, however the staff and service at this branch are both awful. Will be traveling to Hornchurch next time. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said: "Very robotic
    Food great but service very robotic not genuinely friendly, when the waiter dropped fork on my foot no apology was made when I commented he said don't worry about it couldn't believe it "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said:
    " Not bad "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service great, food beautiful.  Would go back and certainly recommend. Lisa Bastienne "
    Posted 8 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Tracy said:
    " Good meal "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food Easy To Use Card
    Good Food Easy To Use Card "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said:
    " Nice food, easy to use taste card and a great price. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Hutch. Yet fun "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billy said:
    " Very nice food and great service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Meatballs were a bit over cooked but otherwise enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not bad for an afternoon "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Dinning experience as expected. "
    Posted 3 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bilbo said:
    " Good all round "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "A bad experience
    We have eaten here for the last two years and over the last twelve month the food has declined consistently. We have now reach the end of the road and we shall not be back! Such a shame. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Biloba said: "A Favourite
    Food is good. Staff are very friendly. Gets very busy and therefore a little noisy "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Good food, poor service
    I've visited here on a couple of occasions, as we like the food at Prezzo, however the staff and service at this branch are both awful. Will be traveling to Hornchurch next time. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said: "Very robotic
    Food great but service very robotic not genuinely friendly, when the waiter dropped fork on my foot no apology was made when I commented he said don't worry about it couldn't believe it "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said:
    " Not bad "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service great, food beautiful.  Would go back and certainly recommend. Lisa Bastienne "
    Posted 8 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals