Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Epping image
Prezzo - Epping image
Prezzo - Epping image
Prezzo - Epping image
Prezzo - Epping image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Epping

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. Offers are valid on Easter Sunday. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also unavailable throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Olives, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid on set menus, special menus, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Epping
Average member score
4.2 15
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Glenn said "Ok Experience
Could do better"
Read more
" Lovely food and staff amazing"
Read more
Jon said "Very Good
Aways joy the food here Thank you"
Read more
NICHOLAS said "Food was awful
I have been to this restaurant many times and never had a problem with the food but on this..."
Read more
Karen said
" Great service and food"
Read more
Gigi said "Polite Staff
Food disappointing sauces were watered down.
Roasted vegetables were not fresh"
Read more
Graham said "Lovely atmosphere
Great food and good service here. Would recommend this restaurant. Very clean, great service and..."
Read more
Josh said "Roxy
First time here, food was lovely with great service from Roxy."
Read more
Boston said
" Very nice meal very good service looking forward to going back again ."
Read more
Fabulous said "Fantastic
Good food lovely service"
Read more
Brian said
" Great food and dining experience. We will book again."
Read more
Toni said "First time user. .easy peasy lemon squeezy
Will definitely keep using this app. Will save a fortune for sure."
Read more
Sophie said "Prezzo
The VIP pizzas were just normal size pizzas but oval shaped.
Absolutely average pizzas Read more
Rachel said
" Good"
Read more
Marie said "Great Evening Out
The food was delicious and the service was great. An enjoyable evening all round."
Read more
  • Glenn said: "Ok Experience
    Could do better "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and staff amazing "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Very Good
    Aways joy the food here Thank you "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NICHOLAS said: "Food was awful
    I have been to this restaurant many times and never had a problem with the food but on this occasion I have to say the main I had was awful! Chicken was cremated, the salad was old and floppy and the wine sauce just tasted of watered down flour! Quite possibly the worst meal I have ever had and i came out the restaurant feeling sick.. even though the food was disgusting the service was good they apologized saying the chef was new and offered me a refund,I wont be coming back again. "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Great service and food "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gigi said: "Polite Staff
    Food disappointing sauces were watered down.
    Roasted vegetables were not fresh "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Lovely atmosphere
    Great food and good service here. Would recommend this restaurant. Very clean, great service and friendly attentive staff "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Roxy
    First time here, food was lovely with great service from Roxy. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boston said:
    " Very nice meal very good service looking forward to going back again . "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabulous said: "Fantastic
    Good food lovely service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " Great food and dining experience. We will book again. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Toni said: "First time user. .easy peasy lemon squeezy
    Will definitely keep using this app. Will save a fortune for sure. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Prezzo
    The VIP pizzas were just normal size pizzas but oval shaped.
    Absolutely average pizzas
    Very blend!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marie said: "Great Evening Out
    The food was delicious and the service was great. An enjoyable evening all round. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Glenn said: "Ok Experience
    Could do better "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and staff amazing "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Very Good
    Aways joy the food here Thank you "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NICHOLAS said: "Food was awful
    I have been to this restaurant many times and never had a problem with the food but on this occasion I have to say the main I had was awful! Chicken was cremated, the salad was old and floppy and the wine sauce just tasted of watered down flour! Quite possibly the worst meal I have ever had and i came out the restaurant feeling sick.. even though the food was disgusting the service was good they apologized saying the chef was new and offered me a refund,I wont be coming back again. "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Great service and food "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gigi said: "Polite Staff
    Food disappointing sauces were watered down.
    Roasted vegetables were not fresh "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Lovely atmosphere
    Great food and good service here. Would recommend this restaurant. Very clean, great service and friendly attentive staff "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Roxy
    First time here, food was lovely with great service from Roxy. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boston said:
    " Very nice meal very good service looking forward to going back again . "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabulous said: "Fantastic
    Good food lovely service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " Great food and dining experience. We will book again. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Toni said: "First time user. .easy peasy lemon squeezy
    Will definitely keep using this app. Will save a fortune for sure. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Prezzo
    The VIP pizzas were just normal size pizzas but oval shaped.
    Absolutely average pizzas
    Very blend!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marie said: "Great Evening Out
    The food was delicious and the service was great. An enjoyable evening all round. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals