Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Swan at Forton image
The Swan at Forton image
The Swan at Forton image

2 for 1 at The Swan at Forton

The Swan is a traditional Eighteenth century coaching Inn, with all wooden floors, open fire places and hearty food. Situated on the Shropshire/Staffordshire border, The Swan is well placed for several local towns and is approximately 20 minutes from Telford, Stafford and Market Drayton.

The Swan has a frequently changing food menu serving freshly prepared meals and a good selection of steaks and grills. The wide variety of dishes offered includes traditional favourites such as Beer Battered Haddock Fillet and contemporary classics such as Sicillian Vegetable and Goats' Cheese Tartlet.

Important Information

Please Note: A Carvery is served on a Sunday therefore the tastecard discount does not apply at this time. The tastecard discount is not available on celebratory days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
The Swan at Forton
Average member score
4.8 10
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great place to eat"
Read more
Chris said
" Nice place to eat lunch, the food was excellent."
Read more
Paul said
" Lovely food served well with great choice - not busy - puddings amazing"
Read more
MALCOM said "Good find
Lovely place, great food and atmosphere."
Read more
" Excellent meal in nice surroundings"
Read more
" Absolutely delicious food! Mains and pudding were amazing!
We would thoroughly recommend..."
Read more
Peter said "Swan of Forton
We all had the Duck of the specials it was cooked to perfection. The ladies had pudding which..."
Read more
Gill said
" Excellent food and the Staff were so pleasant and polite. Would definitely recommend"
Read more
"Meal
Excellent"
Read more
" A very nice lunch
Lovely food and a nice atmosphere"
Read more
  • " Great place to eat "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Nice place to eat lunch, the food was excellent. "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Lovely food served well with great choice - not busy - puddings amazing "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MALCOM said: "Good find
    Lovely place, great food and atmosphere. "
    Posted 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal in nice surroundings "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Absolutely delicious food! Mains and pudding were amazing!
    We would thoroughly recommend The Swan at Forton. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Swan of Forton
    We all had the Duck of the specials it was cooked to perfection. The ladies had pudding which they thoroughly enjoyed. Value for money great service; we will return. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Excellent food and the Staff were so pleasant and polite. Would definitely recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Meal
    Excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A very nice lunch
    Lovely food and a nice atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Great place to eat "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Nice place to eat lunch, the food was excellent. "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Lovely food served well with great choice - not busy - puddings amazing "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MALCOM said: "Good find
    Lovely place, great food and atmosphere. "
    Posted 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal in nice surroundings "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Absolutely delicious food! Mains and pudding were amazing!
    We would thoroughly recommend The Swan at Forton. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Swan of Forton
    We all had the Duck of the specials it was cooked to perfection. The ladies had pudding which they thoroughly enjoyed. Value for money great service; we will return. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Excellent food and the Staff were so pleasant and polite. Would definitely recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Meal
    Excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A very nice lunch
    Lovely food and a nice atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals