Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
George's Fish & Souvlaki Bar image
George's Fish & Souvlaki Bar image
George's Fish & Souvlaki Bar image
George's Fish & Souvlaki Bar image
George's Fish & Souvlaki Bar image

2 for 1 at George's Fish & Souvlaki Bar

Welcome to George's, here you will have a small taster of what their restaurant has to offer.

George's was born from a great love of good food and with the belief that things can always be done better. George's is the brain child of non-other than George Nicola himself.

George’s Fish bar take massive pride in sourcing sustainable fish and the very best in local produce for our kitchen. The only items that they may need to go further afield to source are the Greek Cypriot specialties.

They would love to see you at their award winning restaurant, where you will be spoilt with the many wonderfully prepared dishes.

Some of the awards that George’s fish bar have recently won are as follow : Time Outs London’s Best Restaurants 2011; London24 Food and Drink Awards Best Greek Restaurant 2010; London’s Perfect Portion Winner 2009 & 2010 and the Seafish Fryers Quality Award 2008 plus many many more!

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard discount is not available on Celebratory Days or Bank Holidays. The venue is closed on Mondays. The tastecard discount is available for dining in only and is not valid on takeaway's. The discount is available across the a la carte menu only and excludes the set price Mezes.

View all reviews
George's Fish & Souvlaki Bar
Average member score
4.6 23
Diner rating
Excellent
19
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Eleni said "an excellent restaurant in all aspects
I'm a regular customer. Delicious fresh food, big portions, excellent value for money using..."
Read more
John said "Amazing
The food here was amazing, the staff were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the lamb..."
Read more
Ibs said "Best Greek restaurant in London!
Excellent service, food and ease of use with Tastecard.

Very friendly service from..."
Read more
Victor said "Great overall experience
We had dinner at George's on a Thursday night and even though the place was full, the..."
Read more
Louise said
" A lovely meal! Really enjoyed... The waiting staff were very friendly! We will be back."
Read more
David said "a lovely dining experience
Very tasty food. The klefdico portion was big and the lamb was very tender. The octopus was fresh..."
Read more
Great said
" Great food and fantastic service. Will definitely come back again"
Read more
Daniele said
" NOT TRIED IT: TOO RIGID WITH TIMING!

We booked a table at 9pm on a sunday night..."
Read more
Ian said
" Reheated food that I wouldn't give to my dog"
Read more
Kirsty said "Fab, friendly, fast and tasty
Quiet Wednesday great meal :-)"
Read more
Matt said "Consistent
Another fantastic evening in Georges. Went for the mixed grill this time. Perfect!"
Read more
Aleem said "Lovely Place
And food . Great grilled fish"
Read more
Aliona said
" Amazing food and great service"
Read more
" Great food with great service"
Read more
Pamela said
" Lovely food and excellent service. Very attentive and nothing was too much trouble"
Read more
Matt said "Great
Dined here for the first time last night, although had passed it many times without realising..."
Read more
Aniket said "Very good food
Great food and friendly staff"
Read more
Nigel said
" Lovely place to eat"
Read more
sam said "A hidden Oasis (no ordinary chippie)
Tucked away behind a curtained entrance at the back of an ok looking chippie we discoverred this..."
Read more
Adele said
" Food:-)"
Read more
Robert said "Good food
Went to this bar last week and really enjoyed it we are going back this weekend and if anyone..."
Read more
Della said
" Excellent as always"
Read more
HM said "I really enjoyed the foods
The staff were very friendly and polite.
The foods were delicious !
It's very..."
Read more
  • Eleni said: "an excellent restaurant in all aspects
    I'm a regular customer. Delicious fresh food, big portions, excellent value for money using the tastecard. Outstanding personal service by all staff, with particular thanks to Vasilis! "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Amazing
    The food here was amazing, the staff were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the lamb slovlaki or the keftiko! "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ibs said: "Best Greek restaurant in London!
    Excellent service, food and ease of use with Tastecard.

    Very friendly service from all staff. The food is very tasty with large portions. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victor said: "Great overall experience
    We had dinner at George's on a Thursday night and even though the place was full, the service was on point, dishes arrived on time and staff was very friendly and attentive.
    When we arrived we were a little bit put off by the entrance, as it looks more like a fish and chips shop, but as you walk in you discover a great atmosphere, with good music and tasty food! Would definitely recommend it. "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " A lovely meal! Really enjoyed... The waiting staff were very friendly! We will be back. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "a lovely dining experience
    Very tasty food. The klefdico portion was big and the lamb was very tender. The octopus was fresh and tender. We were given complimentary dishes. The waiter was attentive and friendly. The restaurant was nicely decorated and had a lovely calm atmosphere. Great value for money with the tastecard. "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said:
    " Great food and fantastic service. Will definitely come back again "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniele said:
    " NOT TRIED IT: TOO RIGID WITH TIMING!

    We booked a table at 9pm on a sunday night and then we arrived in the restaurant at 9:10pm, just 10 minutes late. However, they had closed the kitchen already like they did expect nobody! They did not even called us (maybe because they had not taken my phone number when I booked). So we could not have the restaurant menu but were offered the takeaway menu. Obviously we left immediately. "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Reheated food that I wouldn't give to my dog "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Fab, friendly, fast and tasty
    Quiet Wednesday great meal :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Consistent
    Another fantastic evening in Georges. Went for the mixed grill this time. Perfect! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aleem said: "Lovely Place
    And food . Great grilled fish "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aliona said:
    " Amazing food and great service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food with great service "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pamela said:
    " Lovely food and excellent service. Very attentive and nothing was too much trouble "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Great
    Dined here for the first time last night, although had passed it many times without realising there was a restaurant out back. Made to feel very welcome, service was great and there was a lovely vibe inside. Save the best until last, the food was amazing I had fish and the Mrs had Greek lamb. Very impressed, will recommend and return for sure. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aniket said: "Very good food
    Great food and friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said:
    " Lovely place to eat "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sam said: "A hidden Oasis (no ordinary chippie)
    Tucked away behind a curtained entrance at the back of an ok looking chippie we discoverred this opulently decorated eatery. A bit of an Alice in Wonderland feeling!!
    We ate delicious fresh octapus and steak with perfectly cut chips, crisp on the outside with steamed fluffy potato interiors.
    It was a chilly winters evening (and we had to go to work the next day!) so we opted for Cypriot spiced tea with honey, rather than alcohol.
    Friendly helpful staff. A great place. We will definitely go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adele said:
    " Food:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good food
    Went to this bar last week and really enjoyed it we are going back this weekend and if anyone wants to go there please don't judge it by the outside go in and have a lovely meal you won't be sorry "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Della said:
    " Excellent as always "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HM said: "I really enjoyed the foods
    The staff were very friendly and polite.
    The foods were delicious !
    It's very authentic Greek foods.
    I will definitely go back there again.

    HM "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Eleni said: "an excellent restaurant in all aspects
    I'm a regular customer. Delicious fresh food, big portions, excellent value for money using the tastecard. Outstanding personal service by all staff, with particular thanks to Vasilis! "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Amazing
    The food here was amazing, the staff were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the lamb slovlaki or the keftiko! "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ibs said: "Best Greek restaurant in London!
    Excellent service, food and ease of use with Tastecard.

    Very friendly service from all staff. The food is very tasty with large portions. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victor said: "Great overall experience
    We had dinner at George's on a Thursday night and even though the place was full, the service was on point, dishes arrived on time and staff was very friendly and attentive.
    When we arrived we were a little bit put off by the entrance, as it looks more like a fish and chips shop, but as you walk in you discover a great atmosphere, with good music and tasty food! Would definitely recommend it. "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " A lovely meal! Really enjoyed... The waiting staff were very friendly! We will be back. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "a lovely dining experience
    Very tasty food. The klefdico portion was big and the lamb was very tender. The octopus was fresh and tender. We were given complimentary dishes. The waiter was attentive and friendly. The restaurant was nicely decorated and had a lovely calm atmosphere. Great value for money with the tastecard. "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said:
    " Great food and fantastic service. Will definitely come back again "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniele said:
    " NOT TRIED IT: TOO RIGID WITH TIMING!

    We booked a table at 9pm on a sunday night and then we arrived in the restaurant at 9:10pm, just 10 minutes late. However, they had closed the kitchen already like they did expect nobody! They did not even called us (maybe because they had not taken my phone number when I booked). So we could not have the restaurant menu but were offered the takeaway menu. Obviously we left immediately. "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Reheated food that I wouldn't give to my dog "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Fab, friendly, fast and tasty
    Quiet Wednesday great meal :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Consistent
    Another fantastic evening in Georges. Went for the mixed grill this time. Perfect! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aleem said: "Lovely Place
    And food . Great grilled fish "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aliona said:
    " Amazing food and great service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food with great service "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pamela said:
    " Lovely food and excellent service. Very attentive and nothing was too much trouble "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Great
    Dined here for the first time last night, although had passed it many times without realising there was a restaurant out back. Made to feel very welcome, service was great and there was a lovely vibe inside. Save the best until last, the food was amazing I had fish and the Mrs had Greek lamb. Very impressed, will recommend and return for sure. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aniket said: "Very good food
    Great food and friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said:
    " Lovely place to eat "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sam said: "A hidden Oasis (no ordinary chippie)
    Tucked away behind a curtained entrance at the back of an ok looking chippie we discoverred this opulently decorated eatery. A bit of an Alice in Wonderland feeling!!
    We ate delicious fresh octapus and steak with perfectly cut chips, crisp on the outside with steamed fluffy potato interiors.
    It was a chilly winters evening (and we had to go to work the next day!) so we opted for Cypriot spiced tea with honey, rather than alcohol.
    Friendly helpful staff. A great place. We will definitely go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adele said:
    " Food:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good food
    Went to this bar last week and really enjoyed it we are going back this weekend and if anyone wants to go there please don't judge it by the outside go in and have a lovely meal you won't be sorry "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Della said:
    " Excellent as always "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HM said: "I really enjoyed the foods
    The staff were very friendly and polite.
    The foods were delicious !
    It's very authentic Greek foods.
    I will definitely go back there again.

    HM "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals