Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Tenterden image
Prezzo - Tenterden image
Prezzo - Tenterden image
Prezzo - Tenterden image
Prezzo - Tenterden image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Tenterden

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. Offers are valid on Easter Sunday. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also unavailable throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Olives, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid on set menus, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). Between the dates of Monday 30th July and the 16th September, tastecard members can also benefit from Prezzo’s Aperitivo Hour. Between 5-7pm every day, there is a superb 25% discount on a range of drinks, including summer favourites like their brand new spritz range, Peroni Gran Riserva or Peroni Nastro Azzuro (33cl bottles), bottles of Prosecco, as well as any bottle of Red, White and Rosé wine.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Tenterden
Average member score
4.7 21
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Clive said "Nice food
Food was lovely. Service was quick and the staff very pleasant. Would visit again."
Read more
Sal said
" Do not ever seem to find my booking
Food excellent and piping hot. Service ok.
Would..."
Read more
Edward said "Eating
Very nice people and food"
Read more
J said
" Good food & service.
Went to pizza express recently & prezzo is much better!"
Read more
Sal said
" Good service, food apart from my starter was excellent. I ordered king prawns and there was just..."
Read more
benita said
" Great staff .Great for. Over all a pleasant meal"
Read more
" perfect"
Read more
J said "Good
Really good as always, eat here regularly but the pizzas just were not up to scratch as before...."
Read more
Sue said
" Lovely food and good service. A little cold in there and music eventually came on which was..."
Read more
" Very enjoyable."
Read more
Sandy said
" Quality"
Read more
Sandy said
" Great"
Read more
"Fantastic
No complaints. Service excellent, food incredible."
Read more
JR said
" Had lunch with my gorgeous girlfriend here on Sunday. Great service! Great food!"
Read more
Meme said "Once again
Cannot fault"
Read more
Carol said "First visit
My first visit ever to Prezzo, loved it great menu choice and the staff were brilliant, will..."
Read more
"First Time
Lovely evening"
Read more
JOYCE said "Great first experience
We dined as a four and two of us had our taste cards We made sure they were fully aware that we..."
Read more
Lorraine said "Wonderful!
Lovely lunch on a really warm day. Staff very helpful, place is pretty - felt like we were on..."
Read more
Mark said
" Beautifully peserved old building, giving you a warm welcome. Staff were friendly and helpful...."
Read more
Ameer said
" Excellent food and atmosphere. Very good service too.
Highly recommended."
Read more
  • Clive said: "Nice food
    Food was lovely. Service was quick and the staff very pleasant. Would visit again. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sal said:
    " Do not ever seem to find my booking
    Food excellent and piping hot. Service ok.
    Would return "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edward said: "Eating
    Very nice people and food "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Good food & service.
    Went to pizza express recently & prezzo is much better! "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sal said:
    " Good service, food apart from my starter was excellent. I ordered king prawns and there was just 3 prawns and suspect as to King with a lot of tomato and spinach. "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • benita said:
    " Great staff .Great for. Over all a pleasant meal "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Good
    Really good as always, eat here regularly but the pizzas just were not up to scratch as before. Otherwise it was as good as always and will always return. Staff lovely yet again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Lovely food and good service. A little cold in there and music eventually came on which was better for atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very enjoyable. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandy said:
    " Quality "
    Posted 3 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandy said:
    " Great "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic
    No complaints. Service excellent, food incredible. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JR said:
    " Had lunch with my gorgeous girlfriend here on Sunday. Great service! Great food! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meme said: "Once again
    Cannot fault "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "First visit
    My first visit ever to Prezzo, loved it great menu choice and the staff were brilliant, will definitely be back "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First Time
    Lovely evening "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOYCE said: "Great first experience
    We dined as a four and two of us had our taste cards We made sure they were fully aware that we had a card and they were more than happy to accept it. We had main and pudding also had sides and drinks which do not get included in the discount. When the bill came we saved £32 which was absolutely wonderful. This card is going to be an absolute boost "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Wonderful!
    Lovely lunch on a really warm day. Staff very helpful, place is pretty - felt like we were on holiday in Italy! Recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Beautifully peserved old building, giving you a warm welcome. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was good, not much choice for people with cheese allergies, but then it is an Italian restaurant! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ameer said:
    " Excellent food and atmosphere. Very good service too.
    Highly recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Clive said: "Nice food
    Food was lovely. Service was quick and the staff very pleasant. Would visit again. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sal said:
    " Do not ever seem to find my booking
    Food excellent and piping hot. Service ok.
    Would return "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edward said: "Eating
    Very nice people and food "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Good food & service.
    Went to pizza express recently & prezzo is much better! "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sal said:
    " Good service, food apart from my starter was excellent. I ordered king prawns and there was just 3 prawns and suspect as to King with a lot of tomato and spinach. "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • benita said:
    " Great staff .Great for. Over all a pleasant meal "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Good
    Really good as always, eat here regularly but the pizzas just were not up to scratch as before. Otherwise it was as good as always and will always return. Staff lovely yet again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Lovely food and good service. A little cold in there and music eventually came on which was better for atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very enjoyable. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandy said:
    " Quality "
    Posted 3 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandy said:
    " Great "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic
    No complaints. Service excellent, food incredible. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JR said:
    " Had lunch with my gorgeous girlfriend here on Sunday. Great service! Great food! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meme said: "Once again
    Cannot fault "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "First visit
    My first visit ever to Prezzo, loved it great menu choice and the staff were brilliant, will definitely be back "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First Time
    Lovely evening "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOYCE said: "Great first experience
    We dined as a four and two of us had our taste cards We made sure they were fully aware that we had a card and they were more than happy to accept it. We had main and pudding also had sides and drinks which do not get included in the discount. When the bill came we saved £32 which was absolutely wonderful. This card is going to be an absolute boost "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Wonderful!
    Lovely lunch on a really warm day. Staff very helpful, place is pretty - felt like we were on holiday in Italy! Recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Beautifully peserved old building, giving you a warm welcome. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was good, not much choice for people with cheese allergies, but then it is an Italian restaurant! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ameer said:
    " Excellent food and atmosphere. Very good service too.
    Highly recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals