Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Whitstable image
Prezzo - Whitstable image
Prezzo - Whitstable image
Prezzo - Whitstable image
Prezzo - Whitstable image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Whitstable

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday. Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day are excluded. The offer will also be available Sunday to Friday throughout December. The following Prezzo restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer - Belfast, Stowmarket, Euston, Glasshouse Street, Kings Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue. Prezzo Wembley is also excluded from the offer on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 6 people per tastecard. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Whitstable
Average member score
4.7 19
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Paul said "Prezzo Whitstable
Easy to book through the app, Lovely food, great service, would recommend"
Read more
Sam. said "Thanks For Fitting Us In!
Fabulous food, lovely clean restaurant & relaxing atmosphere"
Read more
Jacob said "Excellent Service
Despite being very busy the service was excellent and the waitress Linda was very attentive...."
Read more
Emmie said "Very Good
Food lovely. Service good. Would recommend."
Read more
Julia said "Lovely food, great company!
My daughter and I visited here one evening and were impressed with the choice of food and the..."
Read more
  • Paul said: "Prezzo Whitstable
    Easy to book through the app, Lovely food, great service, would recommend "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam. said: "Thanks For Fitting Us In!
    Fabulous food, lovely clean restaurant & relaxing atmosphere "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacob said: "Excellent Service
    Despite being very busy the service was excellent and the waitress Linda was very attentive. Nothing was too much trouble "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emmie said: "Very Good
    Food lovely. Service good. Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julia said: "Lovely food, great company!
    My daughter and I visited here one evening and were impressed with the choice of food and the quality too. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Paul said: "Prezzo Whitstable
    Easy to book through the app, Lovely food, great service, would recommend "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam. said: "Thanks For Fitting Us In!
    Fabulous food, lovely clean restaurant & relaxing atmosphere "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacob said: "Excellent Service
    Despite being very busy the service was excellent and the waitress Linda was very attentive. Nothing was too much trouble "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emmie said: "Very Good
    Food lovely. Service good. Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julia said: "Lovely food, great company!
    My daughter and I visited here one evening and were impressed with the choice of food and the quality too. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals