Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Haverhill image
Prezzo - Haverhill image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Haverhill

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, while the restaurant discount is available in December until the 15th, at which time it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2018. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Haverhill
Average member score
4.6 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Had said "Lovely Meal As Always
Would recommend"
Read more
James said "Excellent service.
The staff were helpful. The food was good and the card is easy to use."
Read more
Jamie said
" Great"
Read more
Andrea said "Prezzo Haverhill
Friendly staff, excellent service and delicious food. Great atmosphere in the restaurant. My..."
Read more
Shoey said "Tasty Food
I had the pork belly it was so soft and succulent and the sauce was to die for. There was plenty..."
Read more
Garry said "Pasta
The pasta dishes are becoming increasing bland (according to the Wife)..

Same cannot..."
Read more
Audra said "Dinner
Had great service and food"
Read more
Tastecarder said "Better Than F&Bs
Not just because of the taste card. Food, staff and all-round quality leagues above the American..."
Read more
  • Had said: "Lovely Meal As Always
    Would recommend "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent service.
    The staff were helpful. The food was good and the card is easy to use. "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Prezzo Haverhill
    Friendly staff, excellent service and delicious food. Great atmosphere in the restaurant. My third time there and was not disappointed Andrea X "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shoey said: "Tasty Food
    I had the pork belly it was so soft and succulent and the sauce was to die for. There was plenty of mash potato to mop up all the sauce. The Nutella and banana calzone for desert was awesome. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Garry said: "Pasta
    The pasta dishes are becoming increasing bland (according to the Wife)..

    Same cannot be said for the pizzas though.. "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Audra said: "Dinner
    Had great service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tastecarder said: "Better Than F&Bs
    Not just because of the taste card. Food, staff and all-round quality leagues above the American Italian 'restaurant' next door. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Had said: "Lovely Meal As Always
    Would recommend "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent service.
    The staff were helpful. The food was good and the card is easy to use. "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Prezzo Haverhill
    Friendly staff, excellent service and delicious food. Great atmosphere in the restaurant. My third time there and was not disappointed Andrea X "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shoey said: "Tasty Food
    I had the pork belly it was so soft and succulent and the sauce was to die for. There was plenty of mash potato to mop up all the sauce. The Nutella and banana calzone for desert was awesome. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Garry said: "Pasta
    The pasta dishes are becoming increasing bland (according to the Wife)..

    Same cannot be said for the pizzas though.. "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Audra said: "Dinner
    Had great service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tastecarder said: "Better Than F&Bs
    Not just because of the taste card. Food, staff and all-round quality leagues above the American Italian 'restaurant' next door. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals