tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Aldeburgh image
Prezzo - Aldeburgh image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Aldeburgh

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Aldeburgh
Average member score
4.6 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tony said
" Very enjoyable meal"
Read more
Ward said
" Great service and enjoyable food"
Read more
John said "Great Staff
Really friendly and welcoming staff"
Read more
Rosemary said "Very good
As usual, Prezzo standard, good food, plenty of it, lively atmosphere and good service"
Read more
James said
" The food served here is hit and miss. My wife and I were served warm pasta. We had to send it..."
Read more
  • Tony said:
    " Very enjoyable meal "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said:
    " Great service and enjoyable food "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great Staff
    Really friendly and welcoming staff "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosemary said: "Very good
    As usual, Prezzo standard, good food, plenty of it, lively atmosphere and good service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " The food served here is hit and miss. My wife and I were served warm pasta. We had to send it back to get it heated up. The waiter didn't even apologise. The next time we visited my wife was served a gone slimy rocket salad. She complained and it was replaced with another type of salad but no discount was offered.

    Beware, if you call and book to use the taste card they will seat you in the back with all the families with children. At least that is what has happened to my wife and I on both occasions. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Tony said:
    " Very enjoyable meal "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said:
    " Great service and enjoyable food "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great Staff
    Really friendly and welcoming staff "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosemary said: "Very good
    As usual, Prezzo standard, good food, plenty of it, lively atmosphere and good service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " The food served here is hit and miss. My wife and I were served warm pasta. We had to send it back to get it heated up. The waiter didn't even apologise. The next time we visited my wife was served a gone slimy rocket salad. She complained and it was replaced with another type of salad but no discount was offered.

    Beware, if you call and book to use the taste card they will seat you in the back with all the families with children. At least that is what has happened to my wife and I on both occasions. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall