Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Cheam image
Prezzo - Cheam image
Prezzo - Cheam image
Prezzo - Cheam image
Prezzo - Cheam image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Cheam

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday. Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day are excluded. The offer will also be available Sunday to Friday throughout December. The following Prezzo restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer - Belfast, Stowmarket, Euston, Glasshouse Street, Kings Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue. Prezzo Wembley is also excluded from the offer on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 6 people per tastecard. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Cheam
Average member score
4.4 26
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
9
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Gill said
" Good food and service"
Read more
Louis said "Perfection
Absolutely outstanding over all aspects food is amazing never a problem"
Read more
Emily said "Lovely evening
Myself and my family had a lovely meal this evening. I must say though that, children's..."
Read more
Jo said "Poor Service
There only seemed to be 3 staff, the bar person the manager and a young lad. The manager appeared..."
Read more
McKenzie said "Friday Nite Pizza With The Grandson
Great service
Lovely food - especially the Nutella and banana calzone
Would..."
Read more
  • Gill said:
    " Good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louis said: "Perfection
    Absolutely outstanding over all aspects food is amazing never a problem "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Lovely evening
    Myself and my family had a lovely meal this evening. I must say though that, children's portions for under 5's are a little on the large side. My 3 year old son ordered a pizza and it was huge. Both my children could have shared it. However they did love the food, as did I. Service was great. Friendly staff. Would return again. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Poor Service
    There only seemed to be 3 staff, the bar person the manager and a young lad. The manager appeared to want to do everything herself which left customers waiting. After asking for the desert menu the manager proceeded to serve 3 other tables before bring the menus back to us and I eventually gave up waiting to catch someone’s attention to get the bill I had to go to the bar and ask. I still had to wait as the gentleman at the bar wasn’t allowed to process it because I was using my tastecard. What started out as a quick bit to eat with my daughter ended with my daughter leaving as she was to tired to wait and me finish my desert on my own. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • McKenzie said: "Friday Nite Pizza With The Grandson
    Great service
    Lovely food - especially the Nutella and banana calzone
    Would definitely recommend and be returning soon "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Gill said:
    " Good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louis said: "Perfection
    Absolutely outstanding over all aspects food is amazing never a problem "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Lovely evening
    Myself and my family had a lovely meal this evening. I must say though that, children's portions for under 5's are a little on the large side. My 3 year old son ordered a pizza and it was huge. Both my children could have shared it. However they did love the food, as did I. Service was great. Friendly staff. Would return again. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Poor Service
    There only seemed to be 3 staff, the bar person the manager and a young lad. The manager appeared to want to do everything herself which left customers waiting. After asking for the desert menu the manager proceeded to serve 3 other tables before bring the menus back to us and I eventually gave up waiting to catch someone’s attention to get the bill I had to go to the bar and ask. I still had to wait as the gentleman at the bar wasn’t allowed to process it because I was using my tastecard. What started out as a quick bit to eat with my daughter ended with my daughter leaving as she was to tired to wait and me finish my desert on my own. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • McKenzie said: "Friday Nite Pizza With The Grandson
    Great service
    Lovely food - especially the Nutella and banana calzone
    Would definitely recommend and be returning soon "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals