Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Godalming image
Prezzo - Godalming image
Prezzo - Godalming image
Prezzo - Godalming image
Prezzo - Godalming image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Godalming

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. Offers are valid on Easter Sunday. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also unavailable throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Olives, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid on set menus, special menus, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Godalming
Average member score
4.9 15
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Always good food and pleasant staff"
Read more
Anthony said "PREZZO GODALMING
Excellent experience. Staff are very welcoming. Food is fantastic."
Read more
Chris said
" Very helpful and polite and acommadating nothing too much trouble ."
Read more
Mark said
" Great Sunday Dinner @ Prezzo Godalming, awesome service and great food. Love the atmosphere in..."
Read more
Gareth said "Quality Dinner With The Wife
Will be back soon"
Read more
Gav said
" Went for a mid week evening meal with my partner, friendly staff, beautiful building and great..."
Read more
Gav said
" Went for a mid week evening meal with my partner, friendly staff, beautiful building and great..."
Read more
" Very nice place!"
Read more
" Lovely menu with an interesting choice of food. All courses were delicious."
Read more
Loiza said "Prezzo Godalming
Friendly and welcoming staff. Good food and a nice atmosphere. Will visit again."
Read more
Jade said
" Amazing food and service"
Read more
A said
" Fav meal, great value and exceptional service."
Read more
Chris said "Cheeky Waiter
Good food lovely location and friendly staff"
Read more
Sandhya said "Tastecard not available in Dec
Great food and a lovely setting. Service excellent"
Read more
KAREN said "Excellent
We love this place. Great service and they quickly get to know you. The menu is good suitable for..."
Read more
  • " Always good food and pleasant staff "
    Posted 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "PREZZO GODALMING
    Excellent experience. Staff are very welcoming. Food is fantastic. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Very helpful and polite and acommadating nothing too much trouble . "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Great Sunday Dinner @ Prezzo Godalming, awesome service and great food. Love the atmosphere in this restaurant! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said: "Quality Dinner With The Wife
    Will be back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gav said:
    " Went for a mid week evening meal with my partner, friendly staff, beautiful building and great food.
    Definitely recommend and be returning soon : ) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gav said:
    " Went for a mid week evening meal with my partner, friendly staff, beautiful building and great food.
    Definitely recommend and be returning soon : ) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice place! "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely menu with an interesting choice of food. All courses were delicious. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loiza said: "Prezzo Godalming
    Friendly and welcoming staff. Good food and a nice atmosphere. Will visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jade said:
    " Amazing food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Fav meal, great value and exceptional service. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Cheeky Waiter
    Good food lovely location and friendly staff "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandhya said: "Tastecard not available in Dec
    Great food and a lovely setting. Service excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAREN said: "Excellent
    We love this place. Great service and they quickly get to know you. The menu is good suitable for big eaters and those on a diet there seems to be something for everyone, though a burger? Really? Great environment here but you will need to book. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Always good food and pleasant staff "
    Posted 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "PREZZO GODALMING
    Excellent experience. Staff are very welcoming. Food is fantastic. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Very helpful and polite and acommadating nothing too much trouble . "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Great Sunday Dinner @ Prezzo Godalming, awesome service and great food. Love the atmosphere in this restaurant! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said: "Quality Dinner With The Wife
    Will be back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gav said:
    " Went for a mid week evening meal with my partner, friendly staff, beautiful building and great food.
    Definitely recommend and be returning soon : ) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gav said:
    " Went for a mid week evening meal with my partner, friendly staff, beautiful building and great food.
    Definitely recommend and be returning soon : ) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice place! "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely menu with an interesting choice of food. All courses were delicious. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loiza said: "Prezzo Godalming
    Friendly and welcoming staff. Good food and a nice atmosphere. Will visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jade said:
    " Amazing food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Fav meal, great value and exceptional service. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Cheeky Waiter
    Good food lovely location and friendly staff "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandhya said: "Tastecard not available in Dec
    Great food and a lovely setting. Service excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAREN said: "Excellent
    We love this place. Great service and they quickly get to know you. The menu is good suitable for big eaters and those on a diet there seems to be something for everyone, though a burger? Really? Great environment here but you will need to book. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals