Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Gurkha's Inn image
The Gurkha's Inn image

2 for 1 at The Gurkha's Inn

The Gurkha’s Inn Tandoori Restaurant in Twickenham offers a unique dining experience with authentic Nepalese recipes, imaginative presentation and industry standard service from their experienced team.

Newly opened and offering fine Nepalese traditional dining in the heart of Twickenham town, the restaurant has the capacity of 70 covers. The restaurant’s main dining room offers a view into the kitchen and is also home to a generous bar.

The Gurkha’s Inn is a classic Nepalese dining room that offers a calm and relaxing atmosphere in which you can enjoy the sensational flavours, exquisite presentation of the food and superb customer service. Meals are created with Ghee-butter and made using spices freshly ground in the Gurkha’s Inn kitchen to ensure dishes are outstanding.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available in the month of December.

View all reviews
The Gurkha's Inn
Average member score
4.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Xxx said "Very Good
Every time we go very good food and service"
Read more
Ben said "Amazing Food and Service
Great food and service. Will defiantly come again!"
Read more
"Excellent
great service, excellent food!"
Read more
Jo said
" Been here twice and loved the food on both occasions. Great value with the taste card on second..."
Read more
Lexy said
" Great food and service - thanks - we'll be back"
Read more
Sara said "Great Food But Service slow
Great food but waited almost an hour for our main dish when there was no one in the restaurant....."
Read more
Nick said "Nepalese Nailed It!
We went here the other week for my dads birthday, he said it was the best birthday he has had,..."
Read more
  • Xxx said: "Very Good
    Every time we go very good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Amazing Food and Service
    Great food and service. Will defiantly come again! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    great service, excellent food! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Been here twice and loved the food on both occasions. Great value with the taste card on second visit and no issues using this (unlike some places we were still treated like really valued customers), conditions were clearly explained on arrival. Excellent service throughout. Will definitely be going again, soon I hope! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lexy said:
    " Great food and service - thanks - we'll be back "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Great Food But Service slow
    Great food but waited almost an hour for our main dish when there was no one in the restaurant.. Will return here as the food was good!!! "
    Posted 4 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Nepalese Nailed It!
    We went here the other week for my dads birthday, he said it was the best birthday he has had, and rightly so, because the food was amazing, the atmosphere for a Tuesday night was good and the service above high standards.

    The manager was very accommodating and explained in finest detail how fresh the ingredients are that go into their specialities.

    I had the Nepalese Curry which was very good, but I honestly think as long as you know your own taste you wont find a bad curry here!

    Well Done Gurkha's!! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Xxx said: "Very Good
    Every time we go very good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Amazing Food and Service
    Great food and service. Will defiantly come again! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    great service, excellent food! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Been here twice and loved the food on both occasions. Great value with the taste card on second visit and no issues using this (unlike some places we were still treated like really valued customers), conditions were clearly explained on arrival. Excellent service throughout. Will definitely be going again, soon I hope! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lexy said:
    " Great food and service - thanks - we'll be back "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Great Food But Service slow
    Great food but waited almost an hour for our main dish when there was no one in the restaurant.. Will return here as the food was good!!! "
    Posted 4 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Nepalese Nailed It!
    We went here the other week for my dads birthday, he said it was the best birthday he has had, and rightly so, because the food was amazing, the atmosphere for a Tuesday night was good and the service above high standards.

    The manager was very accommodating and explained in finest detail how fresh the ingredients are that go into their specialities.

    I had the Nepalese Curry which was very good, but I honestly think as long as you know your own taste you wont find a bad curry here!

    Well Done Gurkha's!! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals