Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 8 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Level 3 Lounge & Restaurant at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel image
Level 3 Lounge & Restaurant at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel image
Level 3 Lounge & Restaurant at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel image
Level 3 Lounge & Restaurant at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel image
Level 3 Lounge & Restaurant at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel image

2 for 1 at Level 3 Lounge & Restaurant at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel

Whether they’re looking for the most scenic afternoon tea Manchester has to offer, or a Manchester restaurant where they can enjoy a relaxed dining experience with an incredible cityscape view, the locally sourced produce and mouth-watering menus at LEVEL 3 are a favourite with guests and locals.

Diners are invited to choose from a wide range of delicious pasta dishes, stone baked pizzas or treat yourself to a Proper & British Home Comfort dish. All of such is to be enjoyed that bit more by tastecard members, thanks to the superb restaurant discounts available to all that dine with their card.

View all reviews
Level 3 Lounge & Restaurant at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
Average member score
4.1 16
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
3
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kg said "Very Very Average
Very expensive for what you get even with 241. Does not worth a visit"
Read more
Pauline said
" Had to wait 1 1/2 hrs for food !"
Read more
" Had high expectations after reading previous reviews and menu online. Very disappointed. Several..."
Read more
David said "Pleasant Experience
Just had a three course meal at the Mercure Manchester restaurant and it was a very pleasant..."
Read more
"Amazing Food!
Had a really nice meal here, the main course was unreal. The dessert was a bit strange...big hard..."
Read more
  • Kg said: "Very Very Average
    Very expensive for what you get even with 241. Does not worth a visit "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said:
    " Had to wait 1 1/2 hrs for food ! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Had high expectations after reading previous reviews and menu online. Very disappointed. Several mains not available and not matching menu online. One of three reds wines unavailable. Steak cooked incorrectly, then replacement steak sub-par. Felt like it may have been frozen at some point...? Was also left waiting over 20 minutes for the bill despite being one of two tables in the restaurant. Nice view I guess.... "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Pleasant Experience
    Just had a three course meal at the Mercure Manchester restaurant and it was a very pleasant experience,varied menu with quite a large choice of courses.
    The food was good as was the service,great views of the city in pleasant surroundings. Excellent value when using a Tastecard, all in all excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing Food!
    Had a really nice meal here, the main course was unreal. The dessert was a bit strange...big hard chunks of cookie in an Eton mess but the lamb was amazing. The views were really good and I had the best mojito I've ever had. Would come here again "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Kg said: "Very Very Average
    Very expensive for what you get even with 241. Does not worth a visit "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said:
    " Had to wait 1 1/2 hrs for food ! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Had high expectations after reading previous reviews and menu online. Very disappointed. Several mains not available and not matching menu online. One of three reds wines unavailable. Steak cooked incorrectly, then replacement steak sub-par. Felt like it may have been frozen at some point...? Was also left waiting over 20 minutes for the bill despite being one of two tables in the restaurant. Nice view I guess.... "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Pleasant Experience
    Just had a three course meal at the Mercure Manchester restaurant and it was a very pleasant experience,varied menu with quite a large choice of courses.
    The food was good as was the service,great views of the city in pleasant surroundings. Excellent value when using a Tastecard, all in all excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing Food!
    Had a really nice meal here, the main course was unreal. The dessert was a bit strange...big hard chunks of cookie in an Eton mess but the lamb was amazing. The views were really good and I had the best mojito I've ever had. Would come here again "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals