Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Gurkha Village Restaurant image
Gurkha Village Restaurant image
Gurkha Village Restaurant image
Gurkha Village Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Gurkha Village Restaurant

For mouth-watering Nepalese cuisine in the Oxford area, visit Gurkha Village Nepalese Restaurant. Enjoy full bodied dishes made using authentic ingredients and recipes.

This eatery is renowned throughout Oxford for its exquisite food and divine style and presentation of every dish. The owners appreciate that while the main focus should be on the flavour, the way the dish is presented is also extremely important.

The service you will receive when dining here is second to none, as the managers work hard to ensure that all the front-of-house staff are properly trained to ensure that your dining experience is a pleasurable one.

View all reviews
Gurkha Village Restaurant
Average member score
4.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nigel said
" Great food and service will definitely return."
Read more
Dave said "Excellent As Always
Chicken Chilli starter. Probably the best starter in the world. !!
Kadai Lamb is then an..."
Read more
McKenzie said
" Enjoyed the food and atmosphere"
Read more
Rik said "Excellent Food
Excellent food and good value
Sometimes the service could have been better but this is..."
Read more
Ben said
" Will be back"
Read more
Sophie said "Very Fresh Food!
Lovely good quality food with friendly service. Would highly recommend a visit"
Read more
Jason said "Cracking
Great food, friendly staff........hobgoblin on tap. What else do you need."
Read more
  • Nigel said:
    " Great food and service will definitely return. "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Excellent As Always
    Chicken Chilli starter. Probably the best starter in the world. !!
    Kadai Lamb is then an excellent choice for a main. "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • McKenzie said:
    " Enjoyed the food and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rik said: "Excellent Food
    Excellent food and good value
    Sometimes the service could have been better but this is mainly down to how busy they are .
    Have been quite a few time and never had a bad meal yet . "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Will be back "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Very Fresh Food!
    Lovely good quality food with friendly service. Would highly recommend a visit "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Cracking
    Great food, friendly staff........hobgoblin on tap. What else do you need. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Nigel said:
    " Great food and service will definitely return. "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Excellent As Always
    Chicken Chilli starter. Probably the best starter in the world. !!
    Kadai Lamb is then an excellent choice for a main. "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • McKenzie said:
    " Enjoyed the food and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rik said: "Excellent Food
    Excellent food and good value
    Sometimes the service could have been better but this is mainly down to how busy they are .
    Have been quite a few time and never had a bad meal yet . "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Will be back "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Very Fresh Food!
    Lovely good quality food with friendly service. Would highly recommend a visit "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Cracking
    Great food, friendly staff........hobgoblin on tap. What else do you need. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals