Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
The Brasserie at the Mercure Norwich Hotel image
The Brasserie at the Mercure Norwich Hotel image
The Brasserie at the Mercure Norwich Hotel image
The Brasserie at the Mercure Norwich Hotel image
The Brasserie at the Mercure Norwich Hotel image

2 for 1 at The Brasserie at the Mercure Norwich Hotel

Overnight guests and hungry visitors alike are invited to enjoy a drink in the comfort of the Oast Bar before partaking in some scrumptious fare at one of the finest restaurants Tunbridge Wells has to offer. The Brasserie at the Mercure Norwich promises mouth-watering dishes that have been made using the very best and freshest locally sourced ingredients; each of which have been known to feature on any from an exciting range of menu options, including their Chef’s Menu featuring special signature dishes. All of such helps to make it a firm favourite with locals and tourists alike.

The Brasserie Menu is sure to appeal to every taste. From their Chef’s Signature Dishes to Sharing Plates & Nibbles, it’s fit to cater to one and all. This is particularly apparent when considering their sizzling hot From the Grill options and other enticing numbers, any of which can be perfectly accompanied by a glass of wine or any of their speciality beers. Although whatever the desire, any meal is to be enhanced for tastecard members, thanks to the superb restaurant discounts available to them.

Important Information

Please note: Celebration days are excluded from the tastecard offer.

View all reviews
The Brasserie at the Mercure Norwich Hotel
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lesley said "Beautiful
Lovely food and service"
Read more
Simon said
" Despite it being a Saturday evening for our visit, it was very quiet so there was no atmosphere..."
Read more
Sam said
" Yep"
Read more
Sam said
" Yer"
Read more
Raymond said
" Good service and excellent food"
Read more
Zara said
" What a surprise to find such a great restaurant in a hotel. Really good cooking from the chef, we..."
Read more
  • Lesley said: "Beautiful
    Lovely food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Despite it being a Saturday evening for our visit, it was very quiet so there was no atmosphere in the Brasserie dining room.
    The waiters must have been busy elsewhere, because apart from taking our order and bringing our meals they were nowhere to be seen.
    The soup was lovely, but our mains were not the best, probably due to the esoteric choices available; they're not into serving vegetables, unusually.
    There was also an unexpected Service Charge added to our bill. This has been wrongly calculated, so we did our own calculation rounded down. They patronisingly said that "they would accept £30 on this occasion." As we weren't obliged to pay this Service Charge, there may not be another occasion. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Yep "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Yer "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raymond said:
    " Good service and excellent food "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zara said:
    " What a surprise to find such a great restaurant in a hotel. Really good cooking from the chef, we would highly recommend it! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Lesley said: "Beautiful
    Lovely food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Despite it being a Saturday evening for our visit, it was very quiet so there was no atmosphere in the Brasserie dining room.
    The waiters must have been busy elsewhere, because apart from taking our order and bringing our meals they were nowhere to be seen.
    The soup was lovely, but our mains were not the best, probably due to the esoteric choices available; they're not into serving vegetables, unusually.
    There was also an unexpected Service Charge added to our bill. This has been wrongly calculated, so we did our own calculation rounded down. They patronisingly said that "they would accept £30 on this occasion." As we weren't obliged to pay this Service Charge, there may not be another occasion. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Yep "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Yer "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raymond said:
    " Good service and excellent food "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zara said:
    " What a surprise to find such a great restaurant in a hotel. Really good cooking from the chef, we would highly recommend it! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals