Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
The Brasserie at the Mercure Perth Hotel image
The Brasserie at the Mercure Perth Hotel image
The Brasserie at the Mercure Perth Hotel image
The Brasserie at the Mercure Perth Hotel image
The Brasserie at the Mercure Perth Hotel image

2 for 1 at The Brasserie at the Mercure Perth Hotel

Locals and visitors to the idyllic city of Perth are invited to enjoy a drink in the comfort of the Bar, where they can watch the mill run flowing under their feet before dinner at The Brasserie at the Mercure Perth, which is one of the finest restaurants that the area has to offer. There is a wealth of exciting menu options readily available at the venue, including their Brasserie Menu, Lounge Menu and Chef’s Menu; which features special signature dishes made using the very best locally sourced produce.

From their Authentic Pizzas to Proper & British favourites, guests and visitors to the hotel alike can expect hearty food partnered with welcoming staff and friendly service. Their sizzling hot From the Grill options always hit the spot, especially when accompanied by a glass of wine or any from a fine array of speciality beers. The dining experience is to be enjoyed all the more by tastecard members, thanks to the superb restaurant discounts available in a deal that is sure to enhance the visit for all involved.

Important Information

Please note: Celebration days are excluded from the tastecard offer.

View all reviews
The Brasserie at the Mercure Perth Hotel
Average member score
3.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
0
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lois said "Nice place
Yummy food"
Read more
Stephen said "Restaurant needs more atmosphere
Food is good but restaurant is cold and clinical. Needs a makeover."
Read more
Eddie said "Card Problem
Could not access my card details but the maitre de, Robert,was very helpful and accommodated us..."
Read more
Grahame said "Great
Nice nite food great staff great to"
Read more
  • Lois said: "Nice place
    Yummy food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Restaurant needs more atmosphere
    Food is good but restaurant is cold and clinical. Needs a makeover. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said: "Card Problem
    Could not access my card details but the maitre de, Robert,was very helpful and accommodated us admirably. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grahame said: "Great
    Nice nite food great staff great to "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Lois said: "Nice place
    Yummy food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Restaurant needs more atmosphere
    Food is good but restaurant is cold and clinical. Needs a makeover. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said: "Card Problem
    Could not access my card details but the maitre de, Robert,was very helpful and accommodated us admirably. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grahame said: "Great
    Nice nite food great staff great to "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals