Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Kuznia Smaku image

2 for 1 at Kuznia Smaku

Kuznia Smaku is an authentic Polish restaurant bringing a true taste of Poland to the streets of England. The extensive menu holds a range of rustic dishes, all individually flavoured and seasoned to guarantee a fantastic dining experience. The stylish interior means that this venue can also be used for any other occasion; just enquire to find out more information.

Important Information

Please note: On Mondays, this restaurant opens in the evening only. For the rest of the week it is open all day.

View all reviews
Kuznia Smaku
Average member score
4.2 4
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Peppe said "Good
My girlfriend is Polish and according to her food was traditional very tasty and cheap."
Read more
Laura said
" Home made and tasty food... Will go again and again!"
Read more
L said
" It was nice homely food"
Read more
Tomasz said
" Very warm welcome, nice service and good food."
Read more
  • Peppe said: "Good
    My girlfriend is Polish and according to her food was traditional very tasty and cheap. "
    Posted 3 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Home made and tasty food... Will go again and again! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said:
    " It was nice homely food "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tomasz said:
    " Very warm welcome, nice service and good food. "
    Posted 5 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Peppe said: "Good
    My girlfriend is Polish and according to her food was traditional very tasty and cheap. "
    Posted 3 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Home made and tasty food... Will go again and again! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said:
    " It was nice homely food "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tomasz said:
    " Very warm welcome, nice service and good food. "
    Posted 5 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals