Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Barnet image
Prezzo - Barnet image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Barnet

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, while the restaurant discount is available in December until the 17th, at which time it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2018. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Barnet
Average member score
4.5 14
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Excellent
Very good service and food. A ********"
Read more
Ashwin said
" Great food and drink. Ashwin Sent"
Read more
" Great food"
Read more
GEORGE said
" Went for a meal with my girlfriend and we had a pleasant evening. The service was attentive..."
Read more
Shifa said "Lovely food
The staff very friendly, food was delicious! Service very efficient.

Thank you Prezzo"
Read more
JarOfClay said "Great Meal In Barnet Prezzo
Many thanks to Peter and his team for a very pleasant evening.
It didn't feel like a..."
Read more
Ben said "Perfect
Prezzo is literally the best restaurant to scrape the earth... If you haven't been here just..."
Read more
Lynn said
" Lovely food great service"
Read more
Sally said
" Good."
Read more
Ice said "Delicious
Really nice inside and friendly staff
Food v nice!"
Read more
Barrie said "Perfect Sunday Dining
I find myself time and time again ordering the same food and every time it comes at the same..."
Read more
Pam said "Lunch
Fantastic service by Dana at BARNET"
Read more
SHIDVASH said "Great
The food was good,called in without booking as we were passing by and I was welcomed.thanks"
Read more
Annabelle said "Prezzo
Delicious food, great staff, good price with taste card."
Read more
  • David said: "Excellent
    Very good service and food. A ******** "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashwin said:
    " Great food and drink. Ashwin Sent "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEORGE said:
    " Went for a meal with my girlfriend and we had a pleasant evening. The service was attentive without being intrusive and all the food was well prepared, tasty and plentiful. Only one negative and nothing to do with the restaurant was the fairly loud table if 4 next to us but thankfully they were on desserts when we arrived. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shifa said: "Lovely food
    The staff very friendly, food was delicious! Service very efficient.

    Thank you Prezzo "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JarOfClay said: "Great Meal In Barnet Prezzo
    Many thanks to Peter and his team for a very pleasant evening.
    It didn't feel like a franchise and the care which everyone took meant we had a very memorable evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Perfect
    Prezzo is literally the best restaurant to scrape the earth... If you haven't been here just come down and eat some of their godly food... I swear to you, it's insane.

    Starters, anything it's all better than anything ever...

    Get the Pollo a la fungi for mains it's genuinely so good brooo!

    Desert I'd say the honeycomb smash it's soooooo good but don't get 2 it's a bit sickly after 1 (speaking from experience)

    Peace out lads and ladettes "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " Lovely food great service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Good. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ice said: "Delicious
    Really nice inside and friendly staff
    Food v nice! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barrie said: "Perfect Sunday Dining
    I find myself time and time again ordering the same food and every time it comes at the same standard which is superb. Consistently i find myself returning more and more frequently. Fantastic service, friendly and remarkably organised despite having many many customers. A perfect dining experience with consistently excellent standard of service and food. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said: "Lunch
    Fantastic service by Dana at BARNET "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SHIDVASH said: "Great
    The food was good,called in without booking as we were passing by and I was welcomed.thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annabelle said: "Prezzo
    Delicious food, great staff, good price with taste card. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • David said: "Excellent
    Very good service and food. A ******** "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashwin said:
    " Great food and drink. Ashwin Sent "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEORGE said:
    " Went for a meal with my girlfriend and we had a pleasant evening. The service was attentive without being intrusive and all the food was well prepared, tasty and plentiful. Only one negative and nothing to do with the restaurant was the fairly loud table if 4 next to us but thankfully they were on desserts when we arrived. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shifa said: "Lovely food
    The staff very friendly, food was delicious! Service very efficient.

    Thank you Prezzo "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JarOfClay said: "Great Meal In Barnet Prezzo
    Many thanks to Peter and his team for a very pleasant evening.
    It didn't feel like a franchise and the care which everyone took meant we had a very memorable evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Perfect
    Prezzo is literally the best restaurant to scrape the earth... If you haven't been here just come down and eat some of their godly food... I swear to you, it's insane.

    Starters, anything it's all better than anything ever...

    Get the Pollo a la fungi for mains it's genuinely so good brooo!

    Desert I'd say the honeycomb smash it's soooooo good but don't get 2 it's a bit sickly after 1 (speaking from experience)

    Peace out lads and ladettes "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " Lovely food great service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Good. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ice said: "Delicious
    Really nice inside and friendly staff
    Food v nice! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barrie said: "Perfect Sunday Dining
    I find myself time and time again ordering the same food and every time it comes at the same standard which is superb. Consistently i find myself returning more and more frequently. Fantastic service, friendly and remarkably organised despite having many many customers. A perfect dining experience with consistently excellent standard of service and food. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said: "Lunch
    Fantastic service by Dana at BARNET "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SHIDVASH said: "Great
    The food was good,called in without booking as we were passing by and I was welcomed.thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annabelle said: "Prezzo
    Delicious food, great staff, good price with taste card. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals