Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BARNET image
PizzaExpress - BARNET image
PizzaExpress - BARNET image
PizzaExpress - BARNET image
PizzaExpress - BARNET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BARNET

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BARNET
Average member score
4.6 12
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jayne said
" Very good.Difficult to access Tastecard on the I-pad as the screen vanished in Pizza Express...."
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
Jayne said
" A tasty pizza!"
Read more
"Excellent
Excellent food and service. Staff are always most welcoming.
No issues using the tastecard."
Read more
MKL said
" Excellent service"
Read more
Jayne said
" Good food and service Incredibly noisy hordes of kids"
Read more
Nom said
" Always happy with the service at the Barnet branch"
Read more
Simon said
" No fuss using the Tastecard i.e. no calling ahead. Friendly service and very good pizza. Shame..."
Read more
Lilia said "probably the best PizzaExpress branch
Wonderful service, friendly atmosphere, delicious food, we eat there every week – feels like..."
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Nom said "Cool
Nice"
Read more
Damon said
" Fantastic"
Read more
  • Jayne said:
    " Very good.Difficult to access Tastecard on the I-pad as the screen vanished in Pizza Express. Really need a card. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said:
    " A tasty pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Excellent food and service. Staff are always most welcoming.
    No issues using the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MKL said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said:
    " Good food and service Incredibly noisy hordes of kids "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nom said:
    " Always happy with the service at the Barnet branch "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " No fuss using the Tastecard i.e. no calling ahead. Friendly service and very good pizza. Shame they only do 241 (max 2 people) and not 50% as this would incentivise me to take the whole family more often. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lilia said: "probably the best PizzaExpress branch
    Wonderful service, friendly atmosphere, delicious food, we eat there every week – feels like visiting an old friend. Very good for lunch or dinner with kids  thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nom said: "Cool
    Nice "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Damon said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Jayne said:
    " Very good.Difficult to access Tastecard on the I-pad as the screen vanished in Pizza Express. Really need a card. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said:
    " A tasty pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Excellent food and service. Staff are always most welcoming.
    No issues using the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MKL said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said:
    " Good food and service Incredibly noisy hordes of kids "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nom said:
    " Always happy with the service at the Barnet branch "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " No fuss using the Tastecard i.e. no calling ahead. Friendly service and very good pizza. Shame they only do 241 (max 2 people) and not 50% as this would incentivise me to take the whole family more often. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lilia said: "probably the best PizzaExpress branch
    Wonderful service, friendly atmosphere, delicious food, we eat there every week – feels like visiting an old friend. Very good for lunch or dinner with kids  thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nom said: "Cool
    Nice "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Damon said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals