Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - CHISLEHURST image
PizzaExpress - CHISLEHURST image
PizzaExpress - CHISLEHURST image
PizzaExpress - CHISLEHURST image
PizzaExpress - CHISLEHURST image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CHISLEHURST

Pizza Makers since 1965, PizzaExpress still takes pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know that diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their scrumptious starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls to the freshly baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite that they’ll crave time and time again.

Be they popping in for lunch with the kids or dining al fresco, PizzaExpress has everyone covered. Guests are invited to try the tasty summer menu; which boasts an array of dishes that are bursting with fresh flavours. These include specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana; complete with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, the new lighter vegan roasted vegetable Leggera; with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and the Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana.

Every time diners visit this summer, they’re guaranteed to win one of their amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year through to incredible package holidays. Guests can gather their loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CHISLEHURST
Average member score
4.8 12
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Waiter Shah -
Lovely chap. Very polite and welcoming, just what my girlfriend and I needed after a long day at..."
Read more
Karen said "Lunch
Very good service and food"
Read more
" Very quaint restaurant. Lively service very friendly staff. Will be back."
Read more
" Regular here during midweek..chef knows how my regular Pollo Pesto with N'duja has been..."
Read more
Joe said
" Stay away!
I will enjoy it all myself."
Read more
Joe said "The Place To Be
What a great place. Never lets me down. Great food great service. Great value."
Read more
Melissa said
" Great service and the food was excellent."
Read more
Charlh85 said
" Good food as always!"
Read more
Joe said
" Always great service. Been to 3 other branches and none compare to Chiselhurst branch.
..."
Read more
Kym said "Lovely
Lovely quick service lovely food great value for money just wish the place was bigger"
Read more
Matt said
" Exactly what we expected"
Read more
Joe said "Don't Settle For Less
Always a pleasure to eat at pizza express. Staff are second to none in their service ex specially..."
Read more
  • "Waiter Shah -
    Lovely chap. Very polite and welcoming, just what my girlfriend and I needed after a long day at work. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Lunch
    Very good service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very quaint restaurant. Lively service very friendly staff. Will be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Regular here during midweek..chef knows how my regular Pollo Pesto with N'duja has been tweaked to be the perfect pasta dish...staff are really friendly....great midweek eatery "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Stay away!
    I will enjoy it all myself. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "The Place To Be
    What a great place. Never lets me down. Great food great service. Great value. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melissa said:
    " Great service and the food was excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlh85 said:
    " Good food as always! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Always great service. Been to 3 other branches and none compare to Chiselhurst branch.
    Pay them a visit and you will agree. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kym said: "Lovely
    Lovely quick service lovely food great value for money just wish the place was bigger "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Exactly what we expected "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Don't Settle For Less
    Always a pleasure to eat at pizza express. Staff are second to none in their service ex specially at the chiselhurst branch.

    I've come here for a long time and it is my 2-3 times a month feeding hole. A+ every time. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Waiter Shah -
    Lovely chap. Very polite and welcoming, just what my girlfriend and I needed after a long day at work. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Lunch
    Very good service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very quaint restaurant. Lively service very friendly staff. Will be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Regular here during midweek..chef knows how my regular Pollo Pesto with N'duja has been tweaked to be the perfect pasta dish...staff are really friendly....great midweek eatery "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Stay away!
    I will enjoy it all myself. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "The Place To Be
    What a great place. Never lets me down. Great food great service. Great value. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melissa said:
    " Great service and the food was excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlh85 said:
    " Good food as always! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Always great service. Been to 3 other branches and none compare to Chiselhurst branch.
    Pay them a visit and you will agree. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kym said: "Lovely
    Lovely quick service lovely food great value for money just wish the place was bigger "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Exactly what we expected "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Don't Settle For Less
    Always a pleasure to eat at pizza express. Staff are second to none in their service ex specially at the chiselhurst branch.

    I've come here for a long time and it is my 2-3 times a month feeding hole. A+ every time. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals