Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
View Menu
Twenty Twelve at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City image

2 for 1 at Twenty Twelve at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City

Relax in the spacious Twenty Twelve restaurant, a stylish venue in the heart of Westfield Stratford City. Our team of talented in-house chefs offer fine European dishes, all freshly prepared on a daily basis.

Enjoy delicious food and great service in a warm and friendly atmosphere.

Important Information

Please Note: Twenty Twelve is open from 6pm, Monday to Saturday. The tastecard discount is available on the a la carte menu only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotions. The tastecard offer cannot be used for the month of December.

View all reviews
Twenty Twelve at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City
Average member score
4.3 29
Diner rating
Excellent
17
Very good
6
Good
5
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
VEE said "Good Food But Strange Service
Good value overall"
Read more
David said "Could much better...
Slow service, over cooked burger, slightly pricey (cheapest pint £5.50 and flat white £3.25) and..."
Read more
Teodora said "Simply amazing
I love this place. I could say it's one of my favourite places"
Read more
Alisa said "Lovely place
Was quiet even on friday evening. Uche has made us feel special and the food was superb. We had a..."
Read more
Zoe said
" Wedding on-very loud and noisy, difficult to get service"
Read more
Nithra said
" Nice venue. Good food. Portions were large."
Read more
Annoying said
" The food took long to come and when it come it tasted burned . Ask for the bill for over 4 times..."
Read more
Dee said "Amazing Food and Service
Beyond what I was expecting!!
Amazing! Want to go back there again!"
Read more
Sheryll said
" Pleasant and friendly staff. Situated in a nice area of Stratford Westfield. The restaurant is..."
Read more
MAT said
" My girlfriend and I went there last weekend to test out a taster card. The restaurant is located..."
Read more
Vlad said "Worth A Visit
Great service, good food."
Read more
Monica said "Lovely food dining!
We had a lovely meal at the restaurant on bank holiday Monday . I used my card to get a discount..."
Read more
Mr said
" Visited this place many times before & always like the food and service. I visited with my..."
Read more
Pam said
" Great experience.Will go again"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Becky said "Lovely food but...
Overall lovely staff, were very welcoming and friendly. The main course was cooked nicely but I..."
Read more
Kate said "Extremely Slow Service
It takes forever to receive your order. I asked for afternoon tea, which I had before, I've..."
Read more
Mehmet said "Great service
Yummy food,great service and very quiet. Lovely decor,nice views and comfy seats"
Read more
Shalim said "A Plan B restaurant if not any.
Me and a friend was just looking for somewhere warm and we really wasn't fussed. The staff..."
Read more
Jo said "Great Food With Fast Service
Food was fantastic! Maybe a little too much butter although it was a butternut squash risotto for..."
Read more
NuNu55 said "Card Was Very Useful
This is our third visit to this restaurant due to staying at the hotel. Sadly the service needs..."
Read more
Inga said "Excellent as always
Very relaxed atmosphere and delicious food. Friendly and helpful staff. It's great to chill..."
Read more
YVONNE said "Excellent Dining Experience
Great food, great atmosphere, great service. I highly recommend this venue, and will definitely..."
Read more
Nathalie said
" We had a wonderful dinner last week. Service outstanding. I cannot praise restaurant manager,..."
Read more
Ieva said
" "Perfect experience"
Beautiful and quite place. Quick and professional service...."
Read more
Lauren said "A quiet restaurant away from the crowds of Westfield!!!
Had reservations about going to a hotel for a Friday evening meal but once we arrived we thought..."
Read more
VickyPro said "Great!
We are going there on a regular basis, as all is great every time! The food is great as well as..."
Read more
Lynda said "Nice meal.
Had a nice meal here in a cosy quiet atmosphere. Would defiantly go again."
Read more
Ade said
" Excellent food and excellent service."
Read more
  • VEE said: "Good Food But Strange Service
    Good value overall "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Could much better...
    Slow service, over cooked burger, slightly pricey (cheapest pint £5.50 and flat white £3.25) and applied wrong discount. Place works to rest from shopping and is quiet. Could be much better... "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teodora said: "Simply amazing
    I love this place. I could say it's one of my favourite places "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alisa said: "Lovely place
    Was quiet even on friday evening. Uche has made us feel special and the food was superb. We had a special meal of sword fish today, that was just wow.
    The view was also lovely "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said:
    " Wedding on-very loud and noisy, difficult to get service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nithra said:
    " Nice venue. Good food. Portions were large. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annoying said:
    " The food took long to come and when it come it tasted burned . Ask for the bill for over 4 times the service was very slow event tho they where not busy . I like coming here after work or for lunch but this time round I didn't like it . They changed their nice staff very slow stuff now "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Amazing Food and Service
    Beyond what I was expecting!!
    Amazing! Want to go back there again! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sheryll said:
    " Pleasant and friendly staff. Situated in a nice area of Stratford Westfield. The restaurant is on the third floor so you can see outside view. Menu had good selection. I got 50% of my food menu only which was good. There is a set menu of 2 course or 3 course too, but that's not on the tastecard. But it worked out ok ordering al la carte. Will go again when I get the chance to. There is a balcony area to sit outside too. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MAT said:
    " My girlfriend and I went there last weekend to test out a taster card. The restaurant is located on the third floor, really cozy atmosphere, peaceful and quite, not at all what we expected on a Saturday night. The food was very nicely prepared. I had chicken skewers and gf had salmon as a starter, followed by sirloin steak. Starters arrived very quickly and the portion size surprised us. We pretty much filled up on bread and starters, therefore when steak arrived, finishing the main course was a challenge. Steak came in a large plate filled with chips and veggies. We barely managed to finish the entire meal. It was expertly prepared and very delicious. The waiting staff were very nice and presentable. We especially liked out waiter Mizan, who made the whole experience much better. The guy was cracking jokes and smiling the entire evening, A+ for performance. We are definitely coming back there again, and I recommend for everyone to try it. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vlad said: "Worth A Visit
    Great service, good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monica said: "Lovely food dining!
    We had a lovely meal at the restaurant on bank holiday Monday . I used my card to get a discount and we weren't disappointed. Would come back again to eat. We were served by a member of staff called Mizan. He was very nice and made us welcome! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Visited this place many times before & always like the food and service. I visited with my wife on the 26th May. Though the menu was changed, previous menu was much better, we still enjoyed the atmosphere as usual. We were looked after very well by Mizan who was very professional & friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said:
    " Great experience.Will go again "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Lovely food but...
    Overall lovely staff, were very welcoming and friendly. The main course was cooked nicely but I have never been so disappointed with a chocolate brownie. It tasted very cheap and horrible and I was surprised that they would order in such a poorly manufactured product to such a nice restaurant. All the other food was lovely apart from this. I would
    definitely recommend the restaurant but this brownie needs to go!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Extremely Slow Service
    It takes forever to receive your order. I asked for afternoon tea, which I had before, I've been told it will take 45 minutes!!! I ordered it anyway and It came after 20 minutes but I've ordered 2 and received as much food as I had last time when I came and ordered 1. I did complaint and after 10 minutes we had next set at the table. All sandwiches where different sizes and shapes! Pretty disappointed with service and food :( "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mehmet said: "Great service
    Yummy food,great service and very quiet. Lovely decor,nice views and comfy seats "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shalim said: "A Plan B restaurant if not any.
    Me and a friend was just looking for somewhere warm and we really wasn't fussed. The staff are very friendly and polite. The menu had a very limited choices food, they got a small one especially for Tastecard. So I would advise you to only come here if there's nothing open in the area. Otherwise an ok experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Great Food With Fast Service
    Food was fantastic! Maybe a little too much butter although it was a butternut squash risotto for starter to share with friend. Main meal was the catch of the day - sword fish, which was delicious and well presented.

    The staff were very pleasant, perhaps asking a little too often if everything was ok. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NuNu55 said: "Card Was Very Useful
    This is our third visit to this restaurant due to staying at the hotel. Sadly the service needs to improve and it is lacking in atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Inga said: "Excellent as always
    Very relaxed atmosphere and delicious food. Friendly and helpful staff. It's great to chill out after busy day of shopping. And the view it's beautiful of new Olympic park and the city. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • YVONNE said: "Excellent Dining Experience
    Great food, great atmosphere, great service. I highly recommend this venue, and will definitely be returning soon. :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathalie said:
    " We had a wonderful dinner last week. Service outstanding. I cannot praise restaurant manager, Jonathan Laurency, enough. He did everything he could to make us feel welcome and happy. My son wanted to watch World Cup Football and all was possible. Starter and main were superb! Well presented and very tasty. No problem to have some extra parmesan or mustard, all swiftly served. Many thanks Jonathan (and your colleagues), we will soon be back for more. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ieva said:
    " "Perfect experience"
    Beautiful and quite place. Quick and professional service. Delicious food. We felt very welcome, even if our reservation was really late. Definitely will be back again! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "A quiet restaurant away from the crowds of Westfield!!!
    Had reservations about going to a hotel for a Friday evening meal but once we arrived we thought it was lovely. The food from the a la carte menu was lovely and the waitress was brilliant. We had a really good evening and we're already planning a return visit. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VickyPro said: "Great!
    We are going there on a regular basis, as all is great every time! The food is great as well as the service. The waitress Monika was exceptionally nice and helpful when we came last time. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynda said: "Nice meal.
    Had a nice meal here in a cosy quiet atmosphere. Would defiantly go again. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ade said:
    " Excellent food and excellent service. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • VEE said: "Good Food But Strange Service
    Good value overall "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Could much better...
    Slow service, over cooked burger, slightly pricey (cheapest pint £5.50 and flat white £3.25) and applied wrong discount. Place works to rest from shopping and is quiet. Could be much better... "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teodora said: "Simply amazing
    I love this place. I could say it's one of my favourite places "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alisa said: "Lovely place
    Was quiet even on friday evening. Uche has made us feel special and the food was superb. We had a special meal of sword fish today, that was just wow.
    The view was also lovely "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said:
    " Wedding on-very loud and noisy, difficult to get service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nithra said:
    " Nice venue. Good food. Portions were large. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annoying said:
    " The food took long to come and when it come it tasted burned . Ask for the bill for over 4 times the service was very slow event tho they where not busy . I like coming here after work or for lunch but this time round I didn't like it . They changed their nice staff very slow stuff now "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Amazing Food and Service
    Beyond what I was expecting!!
    Amazing! Want to go back there again! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sheryll said:
    " Pleasant and friendly staff. Situated in a nice area of Stratford Westfield. The restaurant is on the third floor so you can see outside view. Menu had good selection. I got 50% of my food menu only which was good. There is a set menu of 2 course or 3 course too, but that's not on the tastecard. But it worked out ok ordering al la carte. Will go again when I get the chance to. There is a balcony area to sit outside too. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MAT said:
    " My girlfriend and I went there last weekend to test out a taster card. The restaurant is located on the third floor, really cozy atmosphere, peaceful and quite, not at all what we expected on a Saturday night. The food was very nicely prepared. I had chicken skewers and gf had salmon as a starter, followed by sirloin steak. Starters arrived very quickly and the portion size surprised us. We pretty much filled up on bread and starters, therefore when steak arrived, finishing the main course was a challenge. Steak came in a large plate filled with chips and veggies. We barely managed to finish the entire meal. It was expertly prepared and very delicious. The waiting staff were very nice and presentable. We especially liked out waiter Mizan, who made the whole experience much better. The guy was cracking jokes and smiling the entire evening, A+ for performance. We are definitely coming back there again, and I recommend for everyone to try it. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vlad said: "Worth A Visit
    Great service, good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monica said: "Lovely food dining!
    We had a lovely meal at the restaurant on bank holiday Monday . I used my card to get a discount and we weren't disappointed. Would come back again to eat. We were served by a member of staff called Mizan. He was very nice and made us welcome! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Visited this place many times before & always like the food and service. I visited with my wife on the 26th May. Though the menu was changed, previous menu was much better, we still enjoyed the atmosphere as usual. We were looked after very well by Mizan who was very professional & friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said:
    " Great experience.Will go again "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Lovely food but...
    Overall lovely staff, were very welcoming and friendly. The main course was cooked nicely but I have never been so disappointed with a chocolate brownie. It tasted very cheap and horrible and I was surprised that they would order in such a poorly manufactured product to such a nice restaurant. All the other food was lovely apart from this. I would
    definitely recommend the restaurant but this brownie needs to go!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Extremely Slow Service
    It takes forever to receive your order. I asked for afternoon tea, which I had before, I've been told it will take 45 minutes!!! I ordered it anyway and It came after 20 minutes but I've ordered 2 and received as much food as I had last time when I came and ordered 1. I did complaint and after 10 minutes we had next set at the table. All sandwiches where different sizes and shapes! Pretty disappointed with service and food :( "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mehmet said: "Great service
    Yummy food,great service and very quiet. Lovely decor,nice views and comfy seats "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shalim said: "A Plan B restaurant if not any.
    Me and a friend was just looking for somewhere warm and we really wasn't fussed. The staff are very friendly and polite. The menu had a very limited choices food, they got a small one especially for Tastecard. So I would advise you to only come here if there's nothing open in the area. Otherwise an ok experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Great Food With Fast Service
    Food was fantastic! Maybe a little too much butter although it was a butternut squash risotto for starter to share with friend. Main meal was the catch of the day - sword fish, which was delicious and well presented.

    The staff were very pleasant, perhaps asking a little too often if everything was ok. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NuNu55 said: "Card Was Very Useful
    This is our third visit to this restaurant due to staying at the hotel. Sadly the service needs to improve and it is lacking in atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Inga said: "Excellent as always
    Very relaxed atmosphere and delicious food. Friendly and helpful staff. It's great to chill out after busy day of shopping. And the view it's beautiful of new Olympic park and the city. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • YVONNE said: "Excellent Dining Experience
    Great food, great atmosphere, great service. I highly recommend this venue, and will definitely be returning soon. :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathalie said:
    " We had a wonderful dinner last week. Service outstanding. I cannot praise restaurant manager, Jonathan Laurency, enough. He did everything he could to make us feel welcome and happy. My son wanted to watch World Cup Football and all was possible. Starter and main were superb! Well presented and very tasty. No problem to have some extra parmesan or mustard, all swiftly served. Many thanks Jonathan (and your colleagues), we will soon be back for more. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ieva said:
    " "Perfect experience"
    Beautiful and quite place. Quick and professional service. Delicious food. We felt very welcome, even if our reservation was really late. Definitely will be back again! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "A quiet restaurant away from the crowds of Westfield!!!
    Had reservations about going to a hotel for a Friday evening meal but once we arrived we thought it was lovely. The food from the a la carte menu was lovely and the waitress was brilliant. We had a really good evening and we're already planning a return visit. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VickyPro said: "Great!
    We are going there on a regular basis, as all is great every time! The food is great as well as the service. The waitress Monika was exceptionally nice and helpful when we came last time. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynda said: "Nice meal.
    Had a nice meal here in a cosy quiet atmosphere. Would defiantly go again. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ade said:
    " Excellent food and excellent service. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals