Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WEST WICKHAM image
PizzaExpress - WEST WICKHAM image
PizzaExpress - WEST WICKHAM image
PizzaExpress - WEST WICKHAM image
PizzaExpress - WEST WICKHAM image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WEST WICKHAM

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

When simply nothing else will do, head to the nearest PizzaExpress to satisfy the cravings and ease back into all your favourites.

The taste of the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls dipped in creamy garlic butter, the smell of hand-stretched and freshly-baked signature dough pizzas, perfect for any occasion.

Whether yours is the Pollo Ad Astra, voted nation’s favourite, or the classic Margherita there’s something for everyone – including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan choices. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flavour in every slice – because there’s truly nothing that beats it.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). At the PizzaExpress restaurants serving the Piattini menu, each card will give you 2 for 1 on up to 4 Piattinis ordered, as well as 2 for the price of 1 on Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. Please note the Piattini menu is valid at selected restaurants only. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2017 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the Piattini menu: Birmingham Resorts World, Bromsgrove, Dudley - Merry Hill, Leicester - King Street, Leicester - Highcross, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Telford, Walsall, Barnes, Chiswick, London - Earls Court Road, East Sheen, London - Fulham Palace Road, Gloucester Road, East Molesey - Hampton Court Palace, Kew, London - Kings Road, Kingston - Portsmouth Road, Kingston - The Rotunda, London - Notting Hill Gate, Putney, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Twickenham, London - Whiteleys, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Broadway. 13. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WEST WICKHAM
Average member score
4.8 11
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lynne said "Never Had A Bad Experience
I fancied pizza so popped in on my way home... I ate my pizza in and took the other one home for..."
Read more
" Excellent food"
Read more
Lucy said "Lovely Atmosphere And Food!
Lovely, tasty food and the service was 100%. Highly recommend"
Read more
Christopher said "Fine
Nice food"
Read more
Jenny said "Fab!
Fabulous! What else is there to say? Restaurant was packed and now I know why. Food was..."
Read more
" Amazing!"
Read more
JH12 said "Nom Nom
Pizza was good and really quick service as always."
Read more
"Amazing
Great service, great food and lovely place to eat without all the fluffing when using a taste card"
Read more
Howard said "Great
Good food and no hassle when using card. Would thoroughly recommend."
Read more
Michael said "Best pizza half price
Great pizzas. Two for one on all courses and you don't need to book. Probably means we eat..."
Read more
Esther said "Pizza Extraordinare!
Fantastic service and fabulous food! Can not fault it, will be going back soon!"
Read more
  • Lynne said: "Never Had A Bad Experience
    I fancied pizza so popped in on my way home... I ate my pizza in and took the other one home for my daughter... Service was quick and the pizza was lovely "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Lovely Atmosphere And Food!
    Lovely, tasty food and the service was 100%. Highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Fine
    Nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said: "Fab!
    Fabulous! What else is there to say? Restaurant was packed and now I know why. Food was superb, from the starters to the dessert. Waiters was really lovely and really helpful. Enjoyed garlic bread/ mushroom risotto/ calamari to start and various pizzas all wonderfully cooked and very tasty. Vanilla cheesecake was to die for!!! Definitely recommend a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JH12 said: "Nom Nom
    Pizza was good and really quick service as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing
    Great service, great food and lovely place to eat without all the fluffing when using a taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Howard said: "Great
    Good food and no hassle when using card. Would thoroughly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Best pizza half price
    Great pizzas. Two for one on all courses and you don't need to book. Probably means we eat more that we normally would but life is too short to worry about that. Just enjoy then hand them your tastecard with the bill. What's not to like about that? Drinks not cheap but overall you're getting a bargain and a consistently good experience. Try the mozzarella and tomato starter. Romano base pizza is the way to go, thin and crispy. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Esther said: "Pizza Extraordinare!
    Fantastic service and fabulous food! Can not fault it, will be going back soon! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Lynne said: "Never Had A Bad Experience
    I fancied pizza so popped in on my way home... I ate my pizza in and took the other one home for my daughter... Service was quick and the pizza was lovely "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Lovely Atmosphere And Food!
    Lovely, tasty food and the service was 100%. Highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Fine
    Nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said: "Fab!
    Fabulous! What else is there to say? Restaurant was packed and now I know why. Food was superb, from the starters to the dessert. Waiters was really lovely and really helpful. Enjoyed garlic bread/ mushroom risotto/ calamari to start and various pizzas all wonderfully cooked and very tasty. Vanilla cheesecake was to die for!!! Definitely recommend a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JH12 said: "Nom Nom
    Pizza was good and really quick service as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing
    Great service, great food and lovely place to eat without all the fluffing when using a taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Howard said: "Great
    Good food and no hassle when using card. Would thoroughly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Best pizza half price
    Great pizzas. Two for one on all courses and you don't need to book. Probably means we eat more that we normally would but life is too short to worry about that. Just enjoy then hand them your tastecard with the bill. What's not to like about that? Drinks not cheap but overall you're getting a bargain and a consistently good experience. Try the mozzarella and tomato starter. Romano base pizza is the way to go, thin and crispy. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Esther said: "Pizza Extraordinare!
    Fantastic service and fabulous food! Can not fault it, will be going back soon! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals