tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill @ Hotel Indigo - Liverpool image
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill @ Hotel Indigo - Liverpool image
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill @ Hotel Indigo - Liverpool image
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill @ Hotel Indigo - Liverpool image
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill @ Hotel Indigo - Liverpool image

2 for 1 at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill @ Hotel Indigo - Liverpool

The Marco Pierre White Restaurant Liverpool provides guests with an affordable yet glamorous and intriguing culinary experience. As the first British chef to be awarded with 3 Michelin stars, Marco Pierre White is a name synonymous with quality and finesse and it is these characteristics that will shape and define your dining experience at Hotel Indigo.

The menu consists of everything you would expect from a traditional steakhouse but with the superior individuality you would imagine from a Michelin star chef. The stunning decor of the onsite restaurant creates an intimate atmosphere where guests can relax and unwind over a cocktail, a refreshing glass of wine and one of Marco's delicious, signature dishes.

Marco's restaurants are all about the experience; the buzz, the unique atmosphere and the enjoyment of being out with friends and family in striking, lively surroundings.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays, Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc. or during the month of December. Marco Pierre White Steakhouse and Grill at Hotel Indigo is closed during Saturday lunchtime. The tastecard discount is not available on Sundays as a set menu is served.

View all reviews
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill @ Hotel Indigo - Liverpool
Average member score
4.4 42
Diner rating
Excellent
25
Very good
12
Good
3
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
lesley said
" Excellent service and lovely food..piping hot..no.problem.with card ..definitely come again."
Read more
Vicky said "So Good
Steak excellent great value"
Read more
Samantha said "Amazing Experience
We have previously been here before not on the taste card, last time we came the service was..."
Read more
" Really good food will 100% be back again"
Read more
DARREN said "Tip-top...... but as expected
Absolutely stunning steak (as expected).
Tip-top service from start to end. 'We'..."
Read more
Lewis said "Great food
Went with my partner as we were in Liverpool for our anniversary and the food was great...."
Read more
Sharon said "Macro Pierre White Liverpool
1st visit and would recommend a return visit...food, staff, service all excellent.....a little..."
Read more
Andrew said "Disappointing
Undercooked potatoes and burnt sticky toffee pudding. No atmosphere. For what we had, still..."
Read more
Ian said "Absolutely Great!!!
Go for the Fillet and then and sticky toffee pudding... Faultless!!!!!"
Read more
D2345 said "Lovely time
Had a lovely time here. Staff were attentive and the food was lovely! Think the steak could have..."
Read more
Ashy said
" What a place food is top draw"
Read more
Caroline said "Lovely Sunday Meal
Really nice food, lovely staff, very friendly and professional. Stunning room, we were very..."
Read more
Ellen said "Marco Pierre White
Food was great"
Read more
Rebs said "Excellent
Recently refurbished, the restaurant has a luxurious yet cosy feel. Felt like we were treating..."
Read more
RUSSELL said "Outstanding
Food was out of this world amazing! The service was magic. Me and my girlfriend had an amazing..."
Read more
Abdul said
" Great taste for steak... chips need to improve it."
Read more
Kitabix said
" Best meal my partner and I have had for a while! From start to finish! Service was great! No faults"
Read more
Mike said "Best Steak Ever
Truly amazing steak even better than the ones in South Africa which I have eaten often. I will..."
Read more
Andy said "Fine Dinning
Excellent food and service"
Read more
Izzy said "Very Easy To Use Card
Great restaurant great savings"
Read more
"Not usual standard
Normally have had excellent food however this time the quality was not good - the pressed ham..."
Read more
Vicky said "Disappointing
Had I not used taste card and got discount if have been gutted !! The food is average the prawn..."
Read more
christine said
" Excellent choice of menu and our waitress couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. The..."
Read more
" The atmosphere and music in background very relaxing. Our server 'Rosie' was very..."
Read more
JANE said "Expensive without taste card but really nice food
Staff very nice and helpful. Excellent service. Food was delicious. A group of 6 of us dined. 4..."
Read more
Physioalex said "Would Go Again
Amazing steaks. Great service. Atmosphere a little stilted due to layout and position within the..."
Read more
Dave said "Nice Meal
Lovely meal and great service by all the staff"
Read more
Letizia said "Great pie
Good place, food was well presented. Don't know if would come back."
Read more
Philip said "Great Meal
Enjoyed a fantastic evening last Thursday. Food and service both excellent."
Read more
Samantha said
" Outstanding food and service"
Read more
ANDREW said "Great food
Lamb rump cooked to perfection. Easy to use card. no real ale."
Read more
Dave said "Over Priced
Won't be back"
Read more
" Nice food good atmosphere"
Read more
Debs said "Gorgeous Well Cooked Food
Great food, atmosphere and service."
Read more
Hannah said
" Lovely food would defiantly return"
Read more
Daniel said "Nice Place
Good food, not sure the steaks would have been worth the full amount but happy with buy one get..."
Read more
Maz said
" Good food good restaurant"
Read more
keith said "Amazing
Went there last night(15/11/13), and it was probably one of the best meals i've had out..."
Read more
Arthur said "Good evening with Tastecard
In a party of 5 we had 2 tastecards using the al a carte menu and one using the fixed price menu...."
Read more
Ron said "Poor
Long wait for pre booked table, despite a quiet weekday night. Another long wait for food, and..."
Read more
Sharron said "Excellent venue for taste card
Excellent steak, excellent service, lovely decor, and 2 for 1, we opted for the 16oz t- bone..."
Read more
Tom said "Very good
I brought my Mother for a treat last night before we went to a Van Morrison concert; we had a..."
Read more
  • lesley said:
    " Excellent service and lovely food..piping hot..no.problem.with card ..definitely come again. "
    Posted 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said: "So Good
    Steak excellent great value "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said: "Amazing Experience
    We have previously been here before not on the taste card, last time we came the service was amazing but I found that my main meal was far too over seasoned. This visit however exceeded our expectations, the food was perfect we had the honey glazed chipolata's to try at first they were meaty and very tasty. For starters I had the baked camembert and my husband had the Welsh rarebit both starters were quite big and really tasty they were made to perfection. For our mains I had the lamb and dauphoise potatoes the lamb was so tasty full of flavour and very supple the veg was crunchy and just perfect and my husband had the chicken forestere he again really enjoyed his meal. Both meals were perfect and very big on the portion size and although we were full we decided to get desert as everything we had eaten so far was perfect and to miss out on desert would definitely be a crime and we where not wrong the deserts were amazing as we knew they would be again really good portion sizes and very moreish. We had the chocolate brownie and banana mess. Overall our experience was relaxing and very tasty and we will definitely be coming again we are even looking into Christmas dinner as the food was perfect as was the service "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good food will 100% be back again "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DARREN said: "Tip-top...... but as expected
    Absolutely stunning steak (as expected).
    Tip-top service from start to end. 'We' went for the Welsh Rarebit and Poached Egg (for me) and Smoked Salmon (for my dearest). Truly gorgeous starters. Rump with trimmings for main and desserts to die for.
    Atmosphere was a little strange, just due to mix of hotel guests and restaurant guests mixing in. But like I said, all staff were very attentive throughout (obviously Marco not here). No problems with the Taste card too
    Come here again? Yes indeedy! "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewis said: "Great food
    Went with my partner as we were in Liverpool for our anniversary and the food was great. Especially the haddock I would recommend that to anyone, nice to see haddock in a restaurant as most these days only have cod. The chicken Kiev my partner had was also really good, and the chips it came with were also great. Only minus is lack of rose wine options as my partner doesn't like white or red wine, there's is a wide amount of options on the menu food wise though

    Apart from that this place is great to go especially if your looking to celebrate something special like were "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Macro Pierre White Liverpool
    1st visit and would recommend a return visit...food, staff, service all excellent.....a little slow at times but no problem as had plenty of time to enjoy our night. "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Disappointing
    Undercooked potatoes and burnt sticky toffee pudding. No atmosphere. For what we had, still expensive even after discount. Much better at Jamie Olivers and Cote and both cheaper without the card! "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Absolutely Great!!!
    Go for the Fillet and then and sticky toffee pudding... Faultless!!!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D2345 said: "Lovely time
    Had a lovely time here. Staff were attentive and the food was lovely! Think the steak could have been better but over all was lovely. The fries are so tasty! And the desserts were to die for.
    Had no problem using the taste card and it really helped!
    Would definitely return! "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashy said:
    " What a place food is top draw "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Lovely Sunday Meal
    Really nice food, lovely staff, very friendly and professional. Stunning room, we were very impressed.
    Tastecard doesn't apply to Sunday specials menu but we ate from ala carte and it was excellent.
    The manager came over at the end of our meal and we had a nice chat.
    We will definitely go again, awesome "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellen said: "Marco Pierre White
    Food was great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebs said: "Excellent
    Recently refurbished, the restaurant has a luxurious yet cosy feel. Felt like we were treating ourselves without breaking the bank! It was my mum's birthday and they even brought her a a trio of desserts out with 'happy birthday' written on the plate. Great service, gorgeous food and friendly staff. Definitely will return. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RUSSELL said: "Outstanding
    Food was out of this world amazing! The service was magic. Me and my girlfriend had an amazing night, we felt food drunk afterwards. Thanks for a lovely night. The venue is beautiful "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abdul said:
    " Great taste for steak... chips need to improve it. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kitabix said:
    " Best meal my partner and I have had for a while! From start to finish! Service was great! No faults "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Best Steak Ever
    Truly amazing steak even better than the ones in South Africa which I have eaten often. I will definitely be returning "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Fine Dinning
    Excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Izzy said: "Very Easy To Use Card
    Great restaurant great savings "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not usual standard
    Normally have had excellent food however this time the quality was not good - the pressed ham starters were mostly jelly and tasteless as was the chicken Kievs - substance over quality ! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said: "Disappointing
    Had I not used taste card and got discount if have been gutted !! The food is average the prawn cocktail lacked sauce and had egg on it ?? The potatoes were dry and even a fresh lot were still same :/
    No cream and the green beans were rock hard ,Puddings were nice and staff friendly but defo not as good as we expected :/

    They then slap a 10% service charge on your bill !!!

    Nice staff but food let's it down "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • christine said:
    " Excellent choice of menu and our waitress couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. The Eton Mess was to die for and well worth the few calories! Do agree the atmosphere and music was strange but all in all a lovely evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The atmosphere and music in background very relaxing. Our server 'Rosie' was very helpful and nothing was too much. Food excellent and will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANE said: "Expensive without taste card but really nice food
    Staff very nice and helpful. Excellent service. Food was delicious. A group of 6 of us dined. 4 had chateaubriand and this was half price because of the taste card. The wines were delicious, even the house red. We all had different starters each delicious in its own way. Beware: the starters are quite large. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Physioalex said: "Would Go Again
    Amazing steaks. Great service. Atmosphere a little stilted due to layout and position within the hotel. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Nice Meal
    Lovely meal and great service by all the staff "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Letizia said: "Great pie
    Good place, food was well presented. Don't know if would come back. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great Meal
    Enjoyed a fantastic evening last Thursday. Food and service both excellent. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said:
    " Outstanding food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said: "Great food
    Lamb rump cooked to perfection. Easy to use card. no real ale. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Over Priced
    Won't be back "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice food good atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debs said: "Gorgeous Well Cooked Food
    Great food, atmosphere and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Lovely food would defiantly return "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Nice Place
    Good food, not sure the steaks would have been worth the full amount but happy with buy one get one free. Still expensive

    Try the pork scratchings, there so die for "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maz said:
    " Good food good restaurant "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • keith said: "Amazing
    Went there last night(15/11/13), and it was probably one of the best meals i've had out dining. From the moment we walked intill when we left we were looked after by the most attentive staff from desk to waiteress/waiters and managers they made us feel important, nothing was to much trouble.Food was out of this world. Fish done to perfection, partners Lamb done beautifully. Anyone in Liverpool must try this place to experience great food, great atmosphere, fantastic service, and great value for money. Restaurant credit to Marco Pierre and Liverpool. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arthur said: "Good evening with Tastecard
    In a party of 5 we had 2 tastecards using the al a carte menu and one using the fixed price menu. Both had plenty of choices and all were prepared and served by attentive staff.
    All the meals were very good and we would all visit the restaurant again for one of our regular meetings. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said: "Poor
    Long wait for pre booked table, despite a quiet weekday night. Another long wait for food, and when we informed staff that we'd ordered bread with our starters they brought it after we'd finished our mains!

    Main course was dry and boring; the only good thing was the thick cut chips.

    Probably the worst restaurant we've been to in Liverpool. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron said: "Excellent venue for taste card
    Excellent steak, excellent service, lovely decor, and 2 for 1, we opted for the 16oz t- bone steaks with chips in beef dripping, a side sauce and a beefsteak tomato that's was magically transformed into a taste explosion! I've no idea what they did to that tomato but it was nearly over tasty! It was infused with some herbs or tomato concentrate, I really should have asked! It was more informal than the pictures portray which was nice as the images look a bit bright and clinical, but the lighting was soft and the atmosphere was lively but the music was way to loud at some point, the staff a professional but also friendly and happy, thanks Caroline for being so lovely, planning to go back very soon, watch out for parking £5.00 across the road as all the on street parking was full, we were booked in for 7.30pm . "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Very good
    I brought my Mother for a treat last night before we went to a Van Morrison concert; we had a fabulous 3 course meal from the A La Carte menu with a nice bottle of Dom Perignon. Great food and service in my favourite city. Would certainly recommend!! "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • lesley said:
    " Excellent service and lovely food..piping hot..no.problem.with card ..definitely come again. "
    Posted 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said: "So Good
    Steak excellent great value "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said: "Amazing Experience
    We have previously been here before not on the taste card, last time we came the service was amazing but I found that my main meal was far too over seasoned. This visit however exceeded our expectations, the food was perfect we had the honey glazed chipolata's to try at first they were meaty and very tasty. For starters I had the baked camembert and my husband had the Welsh rarebit both starters were quite big and really tasty they were made to perfection. For our mains I had the lamb and dauphoise potatoes the lamb was so tasty full of flavour and very supple the veg was crunchy and just perfect and my husband had the chicken forestere he again really enjoyed his meal. Both meals were perfect and very big on the portion size and although we were full we decided to get desert as everything we had eaten so far was perfect and to miss out on desert would definitely be a crime and we where not wrong the deserts were amazing as we knew they would be again really good portion sizes and very moreish. We had the chocolate brownie and banana mess. Overall our experience was relaxing and very tasty and we will definitely be coming again we are even looking into Christmas dinner as the food was perfect as was the service "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good food will 100% be back again "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DARREN said: "Tip-top...... but as expected
    Absolutely stunning steak (as expected).
    Tip-top service from start to end. 'We' went for the Welsh Rarebit and Poached Egg (for me) and Smoked Salmon (for my dearest). Truly gorgeous starters. Rump with trimmings for main and desserts to die for.
    Atmosphere was a little strange, just due to mix of hotel guests and restaurant guests mixing in. But like I said, all staff were very attentive throughout (obviously Marco not here). No problems with the Taste card too
    Come here again? Yes indeedy! "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewis said: "Great food
    Went with my partner as we were in Liverpool for our anniversary and the food was great. Especially the haddock I would recommend that to anyone, nice to see haddock in a restaurant as most these days only have cod. The chicken Kiev my partner had was also really good, and the chips it came with were also great. Only minus is lack of rose wine options as my partner doesn't like white or red wine, there's is a wide amount of options on the menu food wise though

    Apart from that this place is great to go especially if your looking to celebrate something special like were "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Macro Pierre White Liverpool
    1st visit and would recommend a return visit...food, staff, service all excellent.....a little slow at times but no problem as had plenty of time to enjoy our night. "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Disappointing
    Undercooked potatoes and burnt sticky toffee pudding. No atmosphere. For what we had, still expensive even after discount. Much better at Jamie Olivers and Cote and both cheaper without the card! "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Absolutely Great!!!
    Go for the Fillet and then and sticky toffee pudding... Faultless!!!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D2345 said: "Lovely time
    Had a lovely time here. Staff were attentive and the food was lovely! Think the steak could have been better but over all was lovely. The fries are so tasty! And the desserts were to die for.
    Had no problem using the taste card and it really helped!
    Would definitely return! "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashy said:
    " What a place food is top draw "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Lovely Sunday Meal
    Really nice food, lovely staff, very friendly and professional. Stunning room, we were very impressed.
    Tastecard doesn't apply to Sunday specials menu but we ate from ala carte and it was excellent.
    The manager came over at the end of our meal and we had a nice chat.
    We will definitely go again, awesome "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellen said: "Marco Pierre White
    Food was great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebs said: "Excellent
    Recently refurbished, the restaurant has a luxurious yet cosy feel. Felt like we were treating ourselves without breaking the bank! It was my mum's birthday and they even brought her a a trio of desserts out with 'happy birthday' written on the plate. Great service, gorgeous food and friendly staff. Definitely will return. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RUSSELL said: "Outstanding
    Food was out of this world amazing! The service was magic. Me and my girlfriend had an amazing night, we felt food drunk afterwards. Thanks for a lovely night. The venue is beautiful "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abdul said:
    " Great taste for steak... chips need to improve it. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kitabix said:
    " Best meal my partner and I have had for a while! From start to finish! Service was great! No faults "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Best Steak Ever
    Truly amazing steak even better than the ones in South Africa which I have eaten often. I will definitely be returning "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Fine Dinning
    Excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Izzy said: "Very Easy To Use Card
    Great restaurant great savings "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not usual standard
    Normally have had excellent food however this time the quality was not good - the pressed ham starters were mostly jelly and tasteless as was the chicken Kievs - substance over quality ! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said: "Disappointing
    Had I not used taste card and got discount if have been gutted !! The food is average the prawn cocktail lacked sauce and had egg on it ?? The potatoes were dry and even a fresh lot were still same :/
    No cream and the green beans were rock hard ,Puddings were nice and staff friendly but defo not as good as we expected :/

    They then slap a 10% service charge on your bill !!!

    Nice staff but food let's it down "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • christine said:
    " Excellent choice of menu and our waitress couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. The Eton Mess was to die for and well worth the few calories! Do agree the atmosphere and music was strange but all in all a lovely evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The atmosphere and music in background very relaxing. Our server 'Rosie' was very helpful and nothing was too much. Food excellent and will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANE said: "Expensive without taste card but really nice food
    Staff very nice and helpful. Excellent service. Food was delicious. A group of 6 of us dined. 4 had chateaubriand and this was half price because of the taste card. The wines were delicious, even the house red. We all had different starters each delicious in its own way. Beware: the starters are quite large. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Physioalex said: "Would Go Again
    Amazing steaks. Great service. Atmosphere a little stilted due to layout and position within the hotel. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Nice Meal
    Lovely meal and great service by all the staff "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Letizia said: "Great pie
    Good place, food was well presented. Don't know if would come back. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great Meal
    Enjoyed a fantastic evening last Thursday. Food and service both excellent. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said:
    " Outstanding food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said: "Great food
    Lamb rump cooked to perfection. Easy to use card. no real ale. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Over Priced
    Won't be back "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice food good atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debs said: "Gorgeous Well Cooked Food
    Great food, atmosphere and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Lovely food would defiantly return "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Nice Place
    Good food, not sure the steaks would have been worth the full amount but happy with buy one get one free. Still expensive

    Try the pork scratchings, there so die for "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maz said:
    " Good food good restaurant "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • keith said: "Amazing
    Went there last night(15/11/13), and it was probably one of the best meals i've had out dining. From the moment we walked intill when we left we were looked after by the most attentive staff from desk to waiteress/waiters and managers they made us feel important, nothing was to much trouble.Food was out of this world. Fish done to perfection, partners Lamb done beautifully. Anyone in Liverpool must try this place to experience great food, great atmosphere, fantastic service, and great value for money. Restaurant credit to Marco Pierre and Liverpool. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arthur said: "Good evening with Tastecard
    In a party of 5 we had 2 tastecards using the al a carte menu and one using the fixed price menu. Both had plenty of choices and all were prepared and served by attentive staff.
    All the meals were very good and we would all visit the restaurant again for one of our regular meetings. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said: "Poor
    Long wait for pre booked table, despite a quiet weekday night. Another long wait for food, and when we informed staff that we'd ordered bread with our starters they brought it after we'd finished our mains!

    Main course was dry and boring; the only good thing was the thick cut chips.

    Probably the worst restaurant we've been to in Liverpool. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    4 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron said: "Excellent venue for taste card
    Excellent steak, excellent service, lovely decor, and 2 for 1, we opted for the 16oz t- bone steaks with chips in beef dripping, a side sauce and a beefsteak tomato that's was magically transformed into a taste explosion! I've no idea what they did to that tomato but it was nearly over tasty! It was infused with some herbs or tomato concentrate, I really should have asked! It was more informal than the pictures portray which was nice as the images look a bit bright and clinical, but the lighting was soft and the atmosphere was lively but the music was way to loud at some point, the staff a professional but also friendly and happy, thanks Caroline for being so lovely, planning to go back very soon, watch out for parking £5.00 across the road as all the on street parking was full, we were booked in for 7.30pm . "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    9 out of 9 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Very good
    I brought my Mother for a treat last night before we went to a Van Morrison concert; we had a fabulous 3 course meal from the A La Carte menu with a nice bottle of Dom Perignon. Great food and service in my favourite city. Would certainly recommend!! "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    5 out of 7 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall