Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - WORCESTER PARK image
PizzaExpress - WORCESTER PARK image
PizzaExpress - WORCESTER PARK image
PizzaExpress - WORCESTER PARK image
PizzaExpress - WORCESTER PARK image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WORCESTER PARK

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WORCESTER PARK
Average member score
4.3 15
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Fiona said "Awesome Evening!
Wonderful food and super service with a great atmosphere!"
Read more
Mrs said
" Really easy to use and saves lots of money"
Read more
" Always friendly service & food always to standard"
Read more
Happy said "Amazing Evening!
Came to pizza express as I had a gift card but realised I'd forgotten it upon arrival!..."
Read more
Marinela said "'Can do' attitude ☺️
The staff always polite, make you feel at ease using the taste card.
Good food. Great..."
Read more
Mihaela said "Highly recommended
Always the staff in Pizza Express Worcester Park makes me feel at ease when using the tastecard..."
Read more
Nelly said
" Good food, friendly service and very easy to use the tastecard. Overall very good!"
Read more
Dave said "Great experience
It was a pleasure eating in Pizza Express and would recommend people go to this particular branch..."
Read more
David said "Good Food
Good food and easy use of taste card"
Read more
Wioleta said "It's Warm
Much warmer than most in the chain locally in both temperature and atmosphere. Good service fast..."
Read more
Wasan said
" It was great using tastecard"
Read more
Kirbs said
" Good"
Read more
Mark said "Impressed
Attentive polite service, great food and a refreshing refurb. Very good."
Read more
Zoheb said "Fantastic Service
Brilliant service from all the staff and management. Best dining experience I have had in a while"
Read more
Natasha said "Service very poor
Service very poor as soon as I walked in the door till I received my bill in which the manager..."
Read more
  • Fiona said: "Awesome Evening!
    Wonderful food and super service with a great atmosphere! "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Really easy to use and saves lots of money "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always friendly service & food always to standard "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Amazing Evening!
    Came to pizza express as I had a gift card but realised I'd forgotten it upon arrival! Decided to use my taste card anyway. Wait or was AMAZING! Absolutely loved him- so friendly, chatty, helpful... even told us there was a 40% discount! Great food too! Overall, a lovely evening! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marinela said: "'Can do' attitude ☺️
    The staff always polite, make you feel at ease using the taste card.
    Good food. Great service.
    Returning is always a pleasure "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mihaela said: "Highly recommended
    Always the staff in Pizza Express Worcester Park makes me feel at ease when using the tastecard in this venue.
    As the staff was helpful responding promptly to our needs we left 20% tip
    I like their dolcetti option where you can have a mini dessert+a hot drink of your choice.
    Very pleased with the dinning experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nelly said:
    " Good food, friendly service and very easy to use the tastecard. Overall very good! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Great experience
    It was a pleasure eating in Pizza Express and would recommend people go to this particular branch as the staff was nice and the taste card use was very easy. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Good Food
    Good food and easy use of taste card "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wioleta said: "It's Warm
    Much warmer than most in the chain locally in both temperature and atmosphere. Good service fast delivery of food easy parking nice decor overall pretty good "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wasan said:
    " It was great using tastecard "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirbs said:
    " Good "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Impressed
    Attentive polite service, great food and a refreshing refurb. Very good. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoheb said: "Fantastic Service
    Brilliant service from all the staff and management. Best dining experience I have had in a while "
    Posted 5 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Service very poor
    Service very poor as soon as I walked in the door till I received my bill in which the manager expected the change from the bill was their tip.So unfortunately though the food was good I would not recommend due to staff and manager . "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Fiona said: "Awesome Evening!
    Wonderful food and super service with a great atmosphere! "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Really easy to use and saves lots of money "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always friendly service & food always to standard "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Amazing Evening!
    Came to pizza express as I had a gift card but realised I'd forgotten it upon arrival! Decided to use my taste card anyway. Wait or was AMAZING! Absolutely loved him- so friendly, chatty, helpful... even told us there was a 40% discount! Great food too! Overall, a lovely evening! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marinela said: "'Can do' attitude ☺️
    The staff always polite, make you feel at ease using the taste card.
    Good food. Great service.
    Returning is always a pleasure "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mihaela said: "Highly recommended
    Always the staff in Pizza Express Worcester Park makes me feel at ease when using the tastecard in this venue.
    As the staff was helpful responding promptly to our needs we left 20% tip
    I like their dolcetti option where you can have a mini dessert+a hot drink of your choice.
    Very pleased with the dinning experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nelly said:
    " Good food, friendly service and very easy to use the tastecard. Overall very good! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Great experience
    It was a pleasure eating in Pizza Express and would recommend people go to this particular branch as the staff was nice and the taste card use was very easy. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Good Food
    Good food and easy use of taste card "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wioleta said: "It's Warm
    Much warmer than most in the chain locally in both temperature and atmosphere. Good service fast delivery of food easy parking nice decor overall pretty good "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wasan said:
    " It was great using tastecard "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirbs said:
    " Good "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Impressed
    Attentive polite service, great food and a refreshing refurb. Very good. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoheb said: "Fantastic Service
    Brilliant service from all the staff and management. Best dining experience I have had in a while "
    Posted 5 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Service very poor
    Service very poor as soon as I walked in the door till I received my bill in which the manager expected the change from the bill was their tip.So unfortunately though the food was good I would not recommend due to staff and manager . "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals