Search
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Thai City Restaurant image
Thai City Restaurant image
Thai City Restaurant image
Thai City Restaurant image
Thai City Restaurant image

50% off at Thai City Restaurant

An enchanting venue that showcases its inspirations and glamour even from a passing glance, Thai City serves as a superb destination for those who love Thai food.

Now accepting the tastecard, members who call in advance can indulge in all manners of Thai delights at an incredible price.

Resplendently decorated with rich, ruby reds, opulent golds and a tasteful amount of Thai cultural icons, the scene will be set for special occasions and exquisite dining experiences at Thai City.

Tantalise the taste buds with such irresistible appetisers as the heavenly vegetable tempura, a medley of mixed vegetables lightly fried & paired with a sweet chilli sauce, and the sumptuous steamed dim sum, filled with steamed chicken & prawns.

Equally as exemplary are the main courses, which feature the likes of the delectable Ped Makahm, roasted duck breast slices adorned with dry shallots & a tamarind sauce, and the scrumptious Chu Chee Curry, golden fried sea bass adorned with a creamy coconut & lime leaf curry sauce.

A whole host of other deliciously diverse options await those visiting Thai City, making it a fantastic dining destination for both fans of the cuisine and those with an open mind alike.

Important Information

Please note: The offer is not available on Valentines Day.

Please Note: You must book in advance, walk in will not be accepted. The tastecard discount applies to the a la carte menu; any set or sharing menus, chef's recommendations(Tamarind duck, grilled river prawns, seabass, lamb and Sirloin beef) drinks and desserts are not included in the offer. The tastecard discount is not available in December. The restaurant is open from 5:30pm until 9:00pm everyday Monday to Sunday. A compulsory 12.5% service will be added to the bill. Main menu is only available in the evenings so the offer isn't available at lunch.

View all reviews
Thai City Restaurant
Average member score
4.3 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Gazgogs said "Fantastic Find
Superb quality food
Great service
Actually was so stuffed we couldn't finish and..."
Read more
Abs said "Great Food Great Prices!
Good food and service especially when you factor in the discount and no problems whatsover using..."
Read more
Foodie said "Truly delicious! Loved It!!!
Great service, atmosphere and most importantly really delicious meal! Highly recommended. Thank you"
Read more
Tas said "Rude Customer Service
Went there for my sisters 21st birthday staff was extremely rude, because we was the last..."
Read more
" Good food and lovely place.
Are difficult about using taste card as they severely limit..."
Read more
C said "Would recommend
Really good seafood fried rice! Second time I've been here and would go again!"
Read more
Sam said "Great flavour & good with allergies
Good selection on menu but none of our group could pass up on the green and red thai curries...."
Read more
Claire said
" Nice food"
Read more
Thomas said "Amazing Food
I can highly recommend this restaurant. The food and the service is amazing. Aui our waitress was..."
Read more
Shin said
" The atmosphere was lovely. Staff were all nice and food was not outstanding but good enough. One..."
Read more
CO said "Great Deal
A wonderful deal for lots of food and good wine."
Read more
  • Gazgogs said: "Fantastic Find
    Superb quality food
    Great service
    Actually was so stuffed we couldn't finish and were upset to leave such delicious food "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abs said: "Great Food Great Prices!
    Good food and service especially when you factor in the discount and no problems whatsover using the tastecard but you do need to book at least 1 hour before arrival. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Foodie said: "Truly delicious! Loved It!!!
    Great service, atmosphere and most importantly really delicious meal! Highly recommended. Thank you "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tas said: "Rude Customer Service
    Went there for my sisters 21st birthday staff was extremely rude, because we was the last customers they treated us like shit made us feel unwanted and kept rushing us to order food as soon as we walked in also took the bill before we finished eating “because they are cashing up” but as soon as they took payment they basically kicked us out told us to leave so we couldn’t finish our food that we PAID for. Avoid this place rude customer service never been treated like this in any restaurant in my whole life "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and lovely place.
    Are difficult about using taste card as they severely limit your choice "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Would recommend
    Really good seafood fried rice! Second time I've been here and would go again! "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great flavour & good with allergies
    Good selection on menu but none of our group could pass up on the green and red thai curries. They did not disappoint! Really great flavour and good portion size. Staff were also very knowledgable and great catering for my allergies "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Amazing Food
    I can highly recommend this restaurant. The food and the service is amazing. Aui our waitress was very friendly and the service she provided was outstanding. We will def be returning again soon. Keep up the good work people you are all doing an amazing job. "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shin said:
    " The atmosphere was lovely. Staff were all nice and food was not outstanding but good enough. One thing I didn't like was that the lady who seemed like a head waitress brought a bill without even asking if we'd like dessert menu. We felt like she wanted to get rid of us quickly. Anyway when I said we wanted to have dessert, she said ok and we did have dessert. "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CO said: "Great Deal
    A wonderful deal for lots of food and good wine. "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Gazgogs said: "Fantastic Find
    Superb quality food
    Great service
    Actually was so stuffed we couldn't finish and were upset to leave such delicious food "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abs said: "Great Food Great Prices!
    Good food and service especially when you factor in the discount and no problems whatsover using the tastecard but you do need to book at least 1 hour before arrival. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Foodie said: "Truly delicious! Loved It!!!
    Great service, atmosphere and most importantly really delicious meal! Highly recommended. Thank you "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tas said: "Rude Customer Service
    Went there for my sisters 21st birthday staff was extremely rude, because we was the last customers they treated us like shit made us feel unwanted and kept rushing us to order food as soon as we walked in also took the bill before we finished eating “because they are cashing up” but as soon as they took payment they basically kicked us out told us to leave so we couldn’t finish our food that we PAID for. Avoid this place rude customer service never been treated like this in any restaurant in my whole life "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and lovely place.
    Are difficult about using taste card as they severely limit your choice "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Would recommend
    Really good seafood fried rice! Second time I've been here and would go again! "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great flavour & good with allergies
    Good selection on menu but none of our group could pass up on the green and red thai curries. They did not disappoint! Really great flavour and good portion size. Staff were also very knowledgable and great catering for my allergies "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Amazing Food
    I can highly recommend this restaurant. The food and the service is amazing. Aui our waitress was very friendly and the service she provided was outstanding. We will def be returning again soon. Keep up the good work people you are all doing an amazing job. "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shin said:
    " The atmosphere was lovely. Staff were all nice and food was not outstanding but good enough. One thing I didn't like was that the lady who seemed like a head waitress brought a bill without even asking if we'd like dessert menu. We felt like she wanted to get rid of us quickly. Anyway when I said we wanted to have dessert, she said ok and we did have dessert. "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CO said: "Great Deal
    A wonderful deal for lots of food and good wine. "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals