Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - HALIFAX image
PizzaExpress - HALIFAX image
PizzaExpress - HALIFAX image
PizzaExpress - HALIFAX image
PizzaExpress - HALIFAX image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HALIFAX

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HALIFAX
Average member score
4.7 15
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
JT said "Pizza Lunch
Great little lunch ... and fab service from Cia. Taste card discount worked a treat."
Read more
Chris said
" Excellent service and food as always."
Read more
Lin said "GREAT
Thank you for a lovely lunch it was delicious , we had a great surprise, they paid our bill, and..."
Read more
Zoe said
" Welcoming atmosphere, little quiet but staff were helpful and friendly.
Food excellent,..."
Read more
" Lovely evening and food"
Read more
Anne said "Pre cinema dinner
The food is ok, a little outdated in my opinion. Considering the price which is expensive i..."
Read more
Zee said "Thanks You
We had a lovely evening as always great atmosphere"
Read more
"Used At Pizza Express
Excellent food and service. Thank you"
Read more
" Good lovely food"
Read more
Happy said
" Lovely food, no issues using the card and saved over £20 so good night all round"
Read more
Jay said "Very Pleasant As Per Usual!
Can't complain. Busy but service was great and food was lovely."
Read more
Shaun said "Great Value Well Worth It
Saved half of the cost of the subscription in my first visit"
Read more
Adam said "Good Pizza
Great staff and good pizzas! Lovely ease of use for the card, no complications."
Read more
Sid said "Good Time
Had great time and food was exceptional. Me & other half were very happy."
Read more
Bev said
" Enjoyed our meal this afternoon, waiter very attentive and the food was good.
Will go back..."
Read more
  • JT said: "Pizza Lunch
    Great little lunch ... and fab service from Cia. Taste card discount worked a treat. "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Excellent service and food as always. "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lin said: "GREAT
    Thank you for a lovely lunch it was delicious , we had a great surprise, they paid our bill, and thank you to the lovely waitress.. Lin & Di. "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said:
    " Welcoming atmosphere, little quiet but staff were helpful and friendly.
    Food excellent, competitively priced. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely evening and food "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Pre cinema dinner
    The food is ok, a little outdated in my opinion. Considering the price which is expensive i don't think we would go again as a family. Over £80 for 4 of us. The Taste card saving of £25 was worth it. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zee said: "Thanks You
    We had a lovely evening as always great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Used At Pizza Express
    Excellent food and service. Thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good lovely food "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said:
    " Lovely food, no issues using the card and saved over £20 so good night all round "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Very Pleasant As Per Usual!
    Can't complain. Busy but service was great and food was lovely. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said: "Great Value Well Worth It
    Saved half of the cost of the subscription in my first visit "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Good Pizza
    Great staff and good pizzas! Lovely ease of use for the card, no complications. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sid said: "Good Time
    Had great time and food was exceptional. Me & other half were very happy. "
    Posted 5 years, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bev said:
    " Enjoyed our meal this afternoon, waiter very attentive and the food was good.
    Will go back again "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • JT said: "Pizza Lunch
    Great little lunch ... and fab service from Cia. Taste card discount worked a treat. "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Excellent service and food as always. "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lin said: "GREAT
    Thank you for a lovely lunch it was delicious , we had a great surprise, they paid our bill, and thank you to the lovely waitress.. Lin & Di. "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said:
    " Welcoming atmosphere, little quiet but staff were helpful and friendly.
    Food excellent, competitively priced. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely evening and food "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Pre cinema dinner
    The food is ok, a little outdated in my opinion. Considering the price which is expensive i don't think we would go again as a family. Over £80 for 4 of us. The Taste card saving of £25 was worth it. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zee said: "Thanks You
    We had a lovely evening as always great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Used At Pizza Express
    Excellent food and service. Thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good lovely food "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said:
    " Lovely food, no issues using the card and saved over £20 so good night all round "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Very Pleasant As Per Usual!
    Can't complain. Busy but service was great and food was lovely. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said: "Great Value Well Worth It
    Saved half of the cost of the subscription in my first visit "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Good Pizza
    Great staff and good pizzas! Lovely ease of use for the card, no complications. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sid said: "Good Time
    Had great time and food was exceptional. Me & other half were very happy. "
    Posted 5 years, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bev said:
    " Enjoyed our meal this afternoon, waiter very attentive and the food was good.
    Will go back again "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals