Search
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Podium Restaurant at The Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel image
Podium Restaurant at The Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel image

50% off at Podium Restaurant at The Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel

Located just a few minutes from both Piccadilly and Victoria stations, the Podium Restaurant at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate is ideal for any occasion

Welcoming by day and intimately lit by night, sample fine British cuisine at this stylish Manchester restaurant.

Favourite dishes with diners at the Podium Restaurant include locally reared Cheshire beef fillet with celeriac puree, roasted beetroot and a potted beef Scotch egg.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available during the lunch period, as bookings are not accepted at this time.

View all reviews
Podium Restaurant at The Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel
Average member score
4.0 20
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
11
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Janice said
" Was given a voucher for Christmas. Went to Podium last night 9.2.19 table booked for 6pm by 7.20..."
Read more
J said "Really Nice Food
Lovely service and food"
Read more
"Recommend
Great food/ service /discount"
Read more
Antony said "An hour to be served in an empty restaurant
Food was ok staff are really pleasant but the food service is shocking waited 40 minutes then..."
Read more
Stuart said "Great Food, Poor Service
Very good discount for nice food. Not great service. Also, even though the restaurant has three..."
Read more
  • Janice said:
    " Was given a voucher for Christmas. Went to Podium last night 9.2.19 table booked for 6pm by 7.20 we had only had out starter which wasn't great the squid starter was literally 3 pieces of squid each one the size of a ring. My starter wasn't brill either. When our mains eventually came (I had the lamb burger) it was luke warm. Dessert was ok probably best part about meal. 9pm we got out of there 3 hours for a 3 course meal is a very long time and I wouldn't say it was exceptionally busy. Wouldn't be in a rush to go again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Really Nice Food
    Lovely service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Recommend
    Great food/ service /discount "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antony said: "An hour to be served in an empty restaurant
    Food was ok staff are really pleasant but the food service is shocking waited 40 minutes then asked why the delay came back and told us the kitchen hasn't received the order us and only a handful of other people in the place "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Great Food, Poor Service
    Very good discount for nice food. Not great service. Also, even though the restaurant has three people in be very sure to ring to book, otherwise they will refuse the discount. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Janice said:
    " Was given a voucher for Christmas. Went to Podium last night 9.2.19 table booked for 6pm by 7.20 we had only had out starter which wasn't great the squid starter was literally 3 pieces of squid each one the size of a ring. My starter wasn't brill either. When our mains eventually came (I had the lamb burger) it was luke warm. Dessert was ok probably best part about meal. 9pm we got out of there 3 hours for a 3 course meal is a very long time and I wouldn't say it was exceptionally busy. Wouldn't be in a rush to go again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Really Nice Food
    Lovely service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Recommend
    Great food/ service /discount "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antony said: "An hour to be served in an empty restaurant
    Food was ok staff are really pleasant but the food service is shocking waited 40 minutes then asked why the delay came back and told us the kitchen hasn't received the order us and only a handful of other people in the place "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Great Food, Poor Service
    Very good discount for nice food. Not great service. Also, even though the restaurant has three people in be very sure to ring to book, otherwise they will refuse the discount. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals