Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Tamasha image
Tamasha image

2 for 1 at Tamasha

One of the finest Indian restaurants in the London borough of Bromley, Tamasha is a wonderfully vibrant venue that extends the warmest of welcomes to all that cross the threshold.

Every meal is a celebration at Tamasha, who offer everyone wanting to eat out in Bromley a fantastic spot to spend quality time with loved ones, with a menu that is jam-packed with tantalising Indian delicacies.

Guests at Tamasha are to be greeted by a stylish dining room that provides them with a comfortable setting for dining out in London’s outskirts. Cream walls adorned with superb framed photographs detailing India’s fascinating history, oak wood tables covered in pristine white tablecloths and a plush red carpet work with the fabulous service team on hand at the establishment in the expectation that each and every visitor leaves with a smile.

Few will find a dining experience at Tamasha more enjoyable however than tastecard members, who are entitled to some wonderful restaurant discounts when they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival. Considering such London restaurant deals are on show, diners are afforded the perfect excuse to enhance the meal with that little bit extra, be it in the purchase of a further drink, the ordering of an additional course, the choosing of a complementing side, or a combination of either.

Offering up a host of authentic Indian dishes that are created using the freshest and ingredients, the food selection at Tamasha leaves little to be desired for any lover of the Indian cuisine. With a host of tandoori specialties working with a collection of classic curries including such delights as the jhalfezi and Kashmiri, experts and novices in Indian cuisine are catered to in style.

Being a tastecard restaurant partner means that dining out in Bromley and incurring great savings is guaranteed at Tamasha. Whether it’s for an evening out with the significant other or a catch up with an old friend, Tamasha invites one and all to partake in everything that they have to offer.

Important Information

Please Note: Sunday lunch is not available as Tamasha runs a Sunday Buffet lunch. Only one tastecard can be used per booking.

View all reviews
Tamasha
Average member score
4.2 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
PHILIP said
" Wonderful as always! Raan Japuri especially great. Relaxing; excellent service."
Read more
PHILIP said "Consistently Excellent
Food superb. Service Excellent."
Read more
Mary said
" Thank you again."
Read more
GREGORY said "Best Indian food ever!!
Nothing compares to this place.
My favourite Indian restuarant!!!"
Read more
Amit said "An authentic Indian Restaurant
We had been to this restaurant many times since last year and we were never disappointed...."
Read more
  • PHILIP said:
    " Wonderful as always! Raan Japuri especially great. Relaxing; excellent service. "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PHILIP said: "Consistently Excellent
    Food superb. Service Excellent. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Thank you again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GREGORY said: "Best Indian food ever!!
    Nothing compares to this place.
    My favourite Indian restuarant!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amit said: "An authentic Indian Restaurant
    We had been to this restaurant many times since last year and we were never disappointed. Although it is bit expensive but food quality is very good and food has authentic Indian flavours. Staff is very friendly.

    It is not easy to find a good and authentic Indian Restaurant in London as many cheap restaurants around falsely claim to be an Indian Restaurant but in reality they are not Indian by any means.

    Some of the bad reviews on this page do not appear authentic and seems bit exaggerated to me. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • PHILIP said:
    " Wonderful as always! Raan Japuri especially great. Relaxing; excellent service. "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PHILIP said: "Consistently Excellent
    Food superb. Service Excellent. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Thank you again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GREGORY said: "Best Indian food ever!!
    Nothing compares to this place.
    My favourite Indian restuarant!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amit said: "An authentic Indian Restaurant
    We had been to this restaurant many times since last year and we were never disappointed. Although it is bit expensive but food quality is very good and food has authentic Indian flavours. Staff is very friendly.

    It is not easy to find a good and authentic Indian Restaurant in London as many cheap restaurants around falsely claim to be an Indian Restaurant but in reality they are not Indian by any means.

    Some of the bad reviews on this page do not appear authentic and seems bit exaggerated to me. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals