tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Borelli's Wine Bar & Grill image

2 for 1 at Borelli's Wine Bar & Grill

Located in the centre of Farnham in Surrey, Borelli’s is a contemporary wine bar and grill set in the historic Borelli Yard, one of the best locations in Farnham.

The olive green and white walls, polished wood and tiled floors help to create a warm and welcoming space at night, while the big windows let in plenty of sunlight during the day.

The main menu offers a great variety of seriously good chargrilled range of beef and chicken dishes, salads and starters. Dining al fresco during the warmer weather in the spacious courtyard is very popular.

The venue offers two bars, the wine bar provides a vibrant atmosphere, the first floor bar being more relaxed and suited to dining. The friendly service and comprehensive wine list, with many wines available by the glass, make Borelli’s a local gem you’ll undoubtedly visit more than once.

Important Information

Please Note: As per tastecard rules failure to pre-book and mention tastecard prior to dining will result in discount not being applied. Borellis Wine Bar & Grill are advertised as offering the tastecard discount to a maximum of 2 people per tastecard booking and do not accept multiple cards, larger parties will not be accepted. We encourage members to drink 'paid for drinks' at this restaurant and not just tap water; this encouragement reflects the idea that the scheme works for everyone. The discount is on the a la carte menu only, does not include weekly specials, fixed priced meals, the Light lunch menu. As per tastecard rules, tastecard is never in conjunction with any other offer.

View all reviews
Borelli's Wine Bar & Grill
Average member score
4.7 10
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
J.Cope said
" I ate there with a friend on Monday. It was extremely quiet.
The waitress was polite and..."
Read more
Judith said "Really Impressed
Very welcoming and a lovely relaxing atmosphere. Delicious food which was well presented, both..."
Read more
Lisa said "Brilliant!
Lovely food, excellent service and all served under the stars, lovely night!"
Read more
Aaran said "Steak night!
Came in on a Tuesday for steak night, 2 for 1 and had a beautiful sirloin. Such great value for..."
Read more
Sally said "Very nice!
Excellent as always!"
Read more
Paul said "Great Session...
Great service, great food and wonderful atmosphere. A bargain with the tastecard. Will be going..."
Read more
Don said
" Lovely food and great atmosphere"
Read more
Andre said "Excellent Wednesday Evening Meal
We had the scallops followed by fish pie, country salad and Eton Mess. Excellent food and all..."
Read more
Andy said
" Excellent meal, great service, thank you. This was my 2nd visit, will definitely return!"
Read more
Natalie said "Excellent Value for Money
Excellent meal in borellis from the new Grill menu. Fillet and Ribeye steaks perfectly cooked..."
Read more
  • J.Cope said:
    " I ate there with a friend on Monday. It was extremely quiet.
    The waitress was polite and helpful
    Using a Tastecard meant that the menu choices were limited. I chose the chicken with a honey and mustard glaze. When it arrived I was surprised to see the chicken was floating in a thin sauce. The taste was not at all to my liking and in fact quite unpleasant. It had run into my chips as well. I pointed out my dislike to the waitress who could only suggest that 'next time I could perhaps chose a different sauce'.
    By 9.20 we were ready for our sweet . I needed something to take away the lingering taste of the 'glaze' (thin watery sauce)!
    She went and checked but the kitchen was closing. We had meagre portions of ice-cream which she said the kitchen was able to. do!
    We shall not be returning to Borelli's. "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said: "Really Impressed
    Very welcoming and a lovely relaxing atmosphere. Delicious food which was well presented, both main course and dessert. Really recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Brilliant!
    Lovely food, excellent service and all served under the stars, lovely night! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaran said: "Steak night!
    Came in on a Tuesday for steak night, 2 for 1 and had a beautiful sirloin. Such great value for money and service was brilliant with the right amount of attentiveness. Will definitely be making more trips on a Tuesday "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "Very nice!
    Excellent as always! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Great Session...
    Great service, great food and wonderful atmosphere. A bargain with the tastecard. Will be going again! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said:
    " Lovely food and great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andre said: "Excellent Wednesday Evening Meal
    We had the scallops followed by fish pie, country salad and Eton Mess. Excellent food and all served with a lovely smile! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Excellent meal, great service, thank you. This was my 2nd visit, will definitely return! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Excellent Value for Money
    Excellent meal in borellis from the new Grill menu. Fillet and Ribeye steaks perfectly cooked with a selection of sides. Would have happily pay full price so 2 for 1 was an added bonus. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • J.Cope said:
    " I ate there with a friend on Monday. It was extremely quiet.
    The waitress was polite and helpful
    Using a Tastecard meant that the menu choices were limited. I chose the chicken with a honey and mustard glaze. When it arrived I was surprised to see the chicken was floating in a thin sauce. The taste was not at all to my liking and in fact quite unpleasant. It had run into my chips as well. I pointed out my dislike to the waitress who could only suggest that 'next time I could perhaps chose a different sauce'.
    By 9.20 we were ready for our sweet . I needed something to take away the lingering taste of the 'glaze' (thin watery sauce)!
    She went and checked but the kitchen was closing. We had meagre portions of ice-cream which she said the kitchen was able to. do!
    We shall not be returning to Borelli's. "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said: "Really Impressed
    Very welcoming and a lovely relaxing atmosphere. Delicious food which was well presented, both main course and dessert. Really recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Brilliant!
    Lovely food, excellent service and all served under the stars, lovely night! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaran said: "Steak night!
    Came in on a Tuesday for steak night, 2 for 1 and had a beautiful sirloin. Such great value for money and service was brilliant with the right amount of attentiveness. Will definitely be making more trips on a Tuesday "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "Very nice!
    Excellent as always! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Great Session...
    Great service, great food and wonderful atmosphere. A bargain with the tastecard. Will be going again! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said:
    " Lovely food and great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andre said: "Excellent Wednesday Evening Meal
    We had the scallops followed by fish pie, country salad and Eton Mess. Excellent food and all served with a lovely smile! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Excellent meal, great service, thank you. This was my 2nd visit, will definitely return! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Excellent Value for Money
    Excellent meal in borellis from the new Grill menu. Fillet and Ribeye steaks perfectly cooked with a selection of sides. Would have happily pay full price so 2 for 1 was an added bonus. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall