Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Bridgwater image
Prezzo - Bridgwater image
Prezzo - Bridgwater image
Prezzo - Bridgwater image
Prezzo - Bridgwater image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Bridgwater

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Sharing dishes and olives are excluded. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also from 17th December to 2nd January. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. This offer is not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Bridgwater
Average member score
4.3 10
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"1st Class
Fist time and will definitely going back"
Read more
Sara said
" Friendly good service. Nice:-) good."
Read more
Sammy said "Great food and service
The team at this Prezzo always make you feel welcome and nothing is too much."
Read more
Sue said
" First course arrived in reasonable time. Main course took in the region of 45 mins. When we..."
Read more
Becky said "Meal for 3
Good food"
Read more
" Fabulous!"
Read more
Frenchie said "Dinner
We ate like kings."
Read more
Steve said "Pleasant Lunch
Table easily booked - service was attentive but not at all overbearing - and food tasty and good..."
Read more
Kate said "Great
Great food and service"
Read more
Lorraine said "Been several times ....
I have been here on the taste-card several times .... easy on-line booking , great food &..."
Read more
  • "1st Class
    Fist time and will definitely going back "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Friendly good service. Nice:-) good. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammy said: "Great food and service
    The team at this Prezzo always make you feel welcome and nothing is too much. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " First course arrived in reasonable time. Main course took in the region of 45 mins. When we chased we were given apologies and given complimentary drinks - not appreciated as it was a work night and we had to be mindful of alcohol intake. Would have preferred a free pud! It seems that there was a problem with staffing levels. Why wasn't this explained to us earlier, we would have been more understanding, although the restaurant wasn't that busy. Luckily the food lived up to our expectations. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Meal for 3
    Good food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fabulous! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frenchie said: "Dinner
    We ate like kings. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Pleasant Lunch
    Table easily booked - service was attentive but not at all overbearing - and food tasty and good size portions "
    Posted 4 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Great
    Great food and service "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Been several times ....
    I have been here on the taste-card several times .... easy on-line booking , great food & service... "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "1st Class
    Fist time and will definitely going back "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Friendly good service. Nice:-) good. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammy said: "Great food and service
    The team at this Prezzo always make you feel welcome and nothing is too much. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " First course arrived in reasonable time. Main course took in the region of 45 mins. When we chased we were given apologies and given complimentary drinks - not appreciated as it was a work night and we had to be mindful of alcohol intake. Would have preferred a free pud! It seems that there was a problem with staffing levels. Why wasn't this explained to us earlier, we would have been more understanding, although the restaurant wasn't that busy. Luckily the food lived up to our expectations. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Meal for 3
    Good food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fabulous! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frenchie said: "Dinner
    We ate like kings. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Pleasant Lunch
    Table easily booked - service was attentive but not at all overbearing - and food tasty and good size portions "
    Posted 4 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Great
    Great food and service "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Been several times ....
    I have been here on the taste-card several times .... easy on-line booking , great food & service... "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals