Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Lincoln image
Prezzo - Lincoln image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Lincoln

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, while the restaurant discount is available in December until the 17th, at which time it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2018. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Lincoln
Average member score
4.6 23
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said
" Staff are experienced but look bored"
Read more
Rebecca said "Lovely
Everything about our experience was lovely. Very good food and service. And great that you get 2..."
Read more
Lisa said "Prezzo lovely
Lovely meal in Prezzo and used taste card:)"
Read more
Phil said "Yum
Great food, great service"
Read more
Andrew said "Nice First Experience
Just eaten at the Lincoln Prezzo on Bradford pool; sat outside in the sunshine and enjoyed a..."
Read more
JOANNE said "Great Service!
Prezzo Lincoln. Great Service, lovely food, would definately recommend a visit. Will be going back."
Read more
Rachel said "Yum
Delicious and great service"
Read more
"Great Food, Poor Service.
Excellent food, terrible service. Unfortunately it was difficult to attract a waiters attention,..."
Read more
" Excellent meal, very pleasant service, very easy to use Tastecard."
Read more
Nina said
" Lovely meal pizza a little cold in middle tho"
Read more
ROGER said "Pleasant surroundings
The table we were sat at was close to the door. Being February, every time the door opened, it..."
Read more
" Good food but was a little cold in. Middle"
Read more
Lisa said "Lovely food
Excellent service and food"
Read more
Amzloulou said "Great Food
Quick service and all staff were very polite. Food was lovely and didn't have to wait long..."
Read more
Audiofi1e said "Great Staff
Had a really nice lunch, very well attended to by all members of staff. Would certainly visit again."
Read more
David said "The usual enjoyable visit to Lincoln Prezzo
Friendly, efficient service plus good food and great atmosphere"
Read more
Chloe said "Amazing
Excellent food and lovely staff. Absolutely amazing restaurant on the brayford waterfront in..."
Read more
David said "Another excellent experience
A lunch time visit mid-week. Very quiet so lower in atmosphere but every bit as good as usual."
Read more
G said
" Great atmosphere, food lovely, staff helpful and all well aware of tastecard"
Read more
Joshua said "Great Place
Great food,
staff friendly"
Read more
RalwynB said "Good Food, Friendly Staff
Have eaten here before but not recently. Staff attentive, food was good and served quickly."
Read more
Craig said "A great experience
The food is delicious and the venue lovely. It is the place we use the taste card for the most."
Read more
JOSHUA said "Favourite restaurant
Never had a bad meal here! Very good portions in the 2 pasta options and very tasty food all..."
Read more
"Lovely restaurant setting, very helpful staff and a lovely meal as usual! Sharon"
Read more
"Excellent food and service every time. Keep it up, well done. Simon"
Read more
  • Steve said:
    " Staff are experienced but look bored "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Lovely
    Everything about our experience was lovely. Very good food and service. And great that you get 2 for 1!! "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Prezzo lovely
    Lovely meal in Prezzo and used taste card:) "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Yum
    Great food, great service "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Nice First Experience
    Just eaten at the Lincoln Prezzo on Bradford pool; sat outside in the sunshine and enjoyed a delicious meal. Service was attentive. Used my taste card for the first ever time! "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOANNE said: "Great Service!
    Prezzo Lincoln. Great Service, lovely food, would definately recommend a visit. Will be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Yum
    Delicious and great service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food, Poor Service.
    Excellent food, terrible service. Unfortunately it was difficult to attract a waiters attention, at some points we waited for drinks for over 20 minutes. However atmosphere was lovely and the food was amazing. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal, very pleasant service, very easy to use Tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nina said:
    " Lovely meal pizza a little cold in middle tho "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROGER said: "Pleasant surroundings
    The table we were sat at was close to the door. Being February, every time the door opened, it was cold. On the whole the food was good. The Italian burger should have had a fatter burger in it, but it was tasty. Drinks are a little pricey. Would recommend however. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food but was a little cold in. Middle "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Lovely food
    Excellent service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amzloulou said: "Great Food
    Quick service and all staff were very polite. Food was lovely and didn't have to wait long in between courses.
    First time I had used the tastecard and it works so well. Staff knew exactly what needed to be done.
    Great evening and look forward to dining there again!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Audiofi1e said: "Great Staff
    Had a really nice lunch, very well attended to by all members of staff. Would certainly visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "The usual enjoyable visit to Lincoln Prezzo
    Friendly, efficient service plus good food and great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chloe said: "Amazing
    Excellent food and lovely staff. Absolutely amazing restaurant on the brayford waterfront in Lincoln. Will be coming again. 10/10 "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Another excellent experience
    A lunch time visit mid-week. Very quiet so lower in atmosphere but every bit as good as usual. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Great atmosphere, food lovely, staff helpful and all well aware of tastecard "
    Posted 3 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joshua said: "Great Place
    Great food,
    staff friendly "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RalwynB said: "Good Food, Friendly Staff
    Have eaten here before but not recently. Staff attentive, food was good and served quickly. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "A great experience
    The food is delicious and the venue lovely. It is the place we use the taste card for the most. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOSHUA said: "Favourite restaurant
    Never had a bad meal here! Very good portions in the 2 pasta options and very tasty food all around! Could eat everything on the menu especially recommending the bruschetta and the steak and rocket VIP pizza. Service is also extremely good with a very nice restaurant atmosphere . "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely restaurant setting, very helpful staff and a lovely meal as usual! Sharon "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent food and service every time. Keep it up, well done. Simon "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Steve said:
    " Staff are experienced but look bored "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Lovely
    Everything about our experience was lovely. Very good food and service. And great that you get 2 for 1!! "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Prezzo lovely
    Lovely meal in Prezzo and used taste card:) "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Yum
    Great food, great service "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Nice First Experience
    Just eaten at the Lincoln Prezzo on Bradford pool; sat outside in the sunshine and enjoyed a delicious meal. Service was attentive. Used my taste card for the first ever time! "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOANNE said: "Great Service!
    Prezzo Lincoln. Great Service, lovely food, would definately recommend a visit. Will be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Yum
    Delicious and great service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food, Poor Service.
    Excellent food, terrible service. Unfortunately it was difficult to attract a waiters attention, at some points we waited for drinks for over 20 minutes. However atmosphere was lovely and the food was amazing. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal, very pleasant service, very easy to use Tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nina said:
    " Lovely meal pizza a little cold in middle tho "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROGER said: "Pleasant surroundings
    The table we were sat at was close to the door. Being February, every time the door opened, it was cold. On the whole the food was good. The Italian burger should have had a fatter burger in it, but it was tasty. Drinks are a little pricey. Would recommend however. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food but was a little cold in. Middle "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Lovely food
    Excellent service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amzloulou said: "Great Food
    Quick service and all staff were very polite. Food was lovely and didn't have to wait long in between courses.
    First time I had used the tastecard and it works so well. Staff knew exactly what needed to be done.
    Great evening and look forward to dining there again!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Audiofi1e said: "Great Staff
    Had a really nice lunch, very well attended to by all members of staff. Would certainly visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "The usual enjoyable visit to Lincoln Prezzo
    Friendly, efficient service plus good food and great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chloe said: "Amazing
    Excellent food and lovely staff. Absolutely amazing restaurant on the brayford waterfront in Lincoln. Will be coming again. 10/10 "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Another excellent experience
    A lunch time visit mid-week. Very quiet so lower in atmosphere but every bit as good as usual. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Great atmosphere, food lovely, staff helpful and all well aware of tastecard "
    Posted 3 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joshua said: "Great Place
    Great food,
    staff friendly "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RalwynB said: "Good Food, Friendly Staff
    Have eaten here before but not recently. Staff attentive, food was good and served quickly. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "A great experience
    The food is delicious and the venue lovely. It is the place we use the taste card for the most. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOSHUA said: "Favourite restaurant
    Never had a bad meal here! Very good portions in the 2 pasta options and very tasty food all around! Could eat everything on the menu especially recommending the bruschetta and the steak and rocket VIP pizza. Service is also extremely good with a very nice restaurant atmosphere . "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely restaurant setting, very helpful staff and a lovely meal as usual! Sharon "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent food and service every time. Keep it up, well done. Simon "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals