Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BIGGLESWADE image
PizzaExpress - BIGGLESWADE image
PizzaExpress - BIGGLESWADE image
PizzaExpress - BIGGLESWADE image
PizzaExpress - BIGGLESWADE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BIGGLESWADE

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BIGGLESWADE
Average member score
4.2 13
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Michael said "friends
A catch up with a friend to have a chat and a pizza. I had for a change the vegan puttanesca..."
Read more
CLAIRE said "Top experience!
From start to finish great experience. Welcoming staff, great food and 2 4 1 on food... excellent"
Read more
Michael said "something to do on a damp Thursday evening.
we always have a fabulous meal here, the staff are friendly and helpful,I nearly always go for..."
Read more
Shaun said
" Lovely grubbingtonz"
Read more
Pizza said "Great service and lovely food!
They also accepted the Taste Card meaning we got a free starter, main and desert. Great value for..."
Read more
Michaela said "Lovely family evening out
Took my young children there and it was a lovely experience"
Read more
Vicki said "Waiter
Waiter was the best...so young to be so good. Awsome"
Read more
Tarrquin said "Hot, Fresh And enjoyable
Maybe it's because we visited on a Tuesday lunchtime, not a Sunday evening like the earlier..."
Read more
Sarah said "Burnt Pizza, Cold Coffee, Slow Service
Sunday evening, restaurant only had approx 6 tables occupied.

After waiting 45mins..."
Read more
Sarah said "Burnt Pizzas, Cold Coffee, Slow Service
Sunday evening, not even busy:

Starters all okay.
Pizza burnt and wrong pizza...."
Read more
Paula said "Great food and service
Manager at this branch is lovely. Very accommodating and the speed of food is good. Highly..."
Read more
" Run of the mill. I"
Read more
Jay said "
Had lunch with a friend their to day food was good service was good would go again"
Read more
  • Michael said: "friends
    A catch up with a friend to have a chat and a pizza. I had for a change the vegan puttanesca which was just ok for me. For dessert I had a raspberry sorbet which wasn't what I had expected as I've had this before and usually well presented ,but it looked like it was the last bit left in the box being in small lumps rather than a smooth scoop as it always has been in the past. The waitress was friendly and helpful. Hopefully when I return it will be up to the standard what I've been use to. Until next time. "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CLAIRE said: "Top experience!
    From start to finish great experience. Welcoming staff, great food and 2 4 1 on food... excellent "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "something to do on a damp Thursday evening.
    we always have a fabulous meal here, the staff are friendly and helpful,I nearly always go for the American hot pizza +polenta chips and a raspberry and coconut sorbet for dessert delicious mmmm "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said:
    " Lovely grubbingtonz "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Great service and lovely food!
    They also accepted the Taste Card meaning we got a free starter, main and desert. Great value for money! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said: "Lovely family evening out
    Took my young children there and it was a lovely experience "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicki said: "Waiter
    Waiter was the best...so young to be so good. Awsome "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tarrquin said: "Hot, Fresh And enjoyable
    Maybe it's because we visited on a Tuesday lunchtime, not a Sunday evening like the earlier reviewer, but my wife and I had a very enjoyable experience. Attentive and friendly service, the food was freshly cooked and of high quality and we were even served a most palatable Pinot Grigio "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Burnt Pizza, Cold Coffee, Slow Service
    Sunday evening, restaurant only had approx 6 tables occupied.

    After waiting 45mins for our pizzas they were burnt. Not just 'crispy' but black all round the edges and burnt in places even the waitress agree when I asked to change it. Asked for a simple margarita to speed up the process instead got a completely different pizza. I'm not one to complain in restaurants but this was a really bad experience.

    Coffee was not even luke warm. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Burnt Pizzas, Cold Coffee, Slow Service
    Sunday evening, not even busy:

    Starters all okay.
    Pizza burnt and wrong pizza. Asked to change and received a wrong pizza again.

    Asked for a jug of water, got a glass.

    Coffee was not even warm.

    Considering the restaurant had about 6 tables occupied, I don't see how all these things could have been wrong. The service was so slow. Waited for our pizzas for approx 45minutes. Would not return. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Great food and service
    Manager at this branch is lovely. Very accommodating and the speed of food is good. Highly recommended "
    Posted 4 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Run of the mill. I "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "
    Had lunch with a friend their to day food was good service was good would go again "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Michael said: "friends
    A catch up with a friend to have a chat and a pizza. I had for a change the vegan puttanesca which was just ok for me. For dessert I had a raspberry sorbet which wasn't what I had expected as I've had this before and usually well presented ,but it looked like it was the last bit left in the box being in small lumps rather than a smooth scoop as it always has been in the past. The waitress was friendly and helpful. Hopefully when I return it will be up to the standard what I've been use to. Until next time. "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CLAIRE said: "Top experience!
    From start to finish great experience. Welcoming staff, great food and 2 4 1 on food... excellent "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "something to do on a damp Thursday evening.
    we always have a fabulous meal here, the staff are friendly and helpful,I nearly always go for the American hot pizza +polenta chips and a raspberry and coconut sorbet for dessert delicious mmmm "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said:
    " Lovely grubbingtonz "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Great service and lovely food!
    They also accepted the Taste Card meaning we got a free starter, main and desert. Great value for money! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said: "Lovely family evening out
    Took my young children there and it was a lovely experience "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicki said: "Waiter
    Waiter was the best...so young to be so good. Awsome "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tarrquin said: "Hot, Fresh And enjoyable
    Maybe it's because we visited on a Tuesday lunchtime, not a Sunday evening like the earlier reviewer, but my wife and I had a very enjoyable experience. Attentive and friendly service, the food was freshly cooked and of high quality and we were even served a most palatable Pinot Grigio "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Burnt Pizza, Cold Coffee, Slow Service
    Sunday evening, restaurant only had approx 6 tables occupied.

    After waiting 45mins for our pizzas they were burnt. Not just 'crispy' but black all round the edges and burnt in places even the waitress agree when I asked to change it. Asked for a simple margarita to speed up the process instead got a completely different pizza. I'm not one to complain in restaurants but this was a really bad experience.

    Coffee was not even luke warm. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Burnt Pizzas, Cold Coffee, Slow Service
    Sunday evening, not even busy:

    Starters all okay.
    Pizza burnt and wrong pizza. Asked to change and received a wrong pizza again.

    Asked for a jug of water, got a glass.

    Coffee was not even warm.

    Considering the restaurant had about 6 tables occupied, I don't see how all these things could have been wrong. The service was so slow. Waited for our pizzas for approx 45minutes. Would not return. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Great food and service
    Manager at this branch is lovely. Very accommodating and the speed of food is good. Highly recommended "
    Posted 4 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Run of the mill. I "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "
    Had lunch with a friend their to day food was good service was good would go again "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals