Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Glasgow image
Prezzo - Glasgow image
Prezzo - Glasgow image
Prezzo - Glasgow image
Prezzo - Glasgow image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Glasgow

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday but are excluded on bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also excluded from 17th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019. The Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants are not included in the offer and Wembley is excluded on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Glasgow
Average member score
4.5 22
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Really good"
Read more
" Food was lovely, service great and definitely come again"
Read more
Marissa said
" Service good and staff friendly. Food below par, lacking flavour. Over priced. Easy to use..."
Read more
"Brilliant As Always
Fantastic food and service."
Read more
Liz said
" Very good food and service at silverburn"
Read more
CHI said
" ✌"
Read more
Karen said "Lovely Meal
Lovely good & service"
Read more
Neilson said
" Ordered mains only & mains came before our drinks"
Read more
" Excellent as always"
Read more
Jamie said "Great Food
Great food and good service. Food was very tasty and extremely fresh and well prepared, portions..."
Read more
" Excellent service and helpful staff"
Read more
Michelle said "Exceptional!
Absolute brilliant meal, first class service"
Read more
Kim said
" I got gluten free pasta and was very hard and chewy, I sent it back but it was the same the 2nd..."
Read more
Rhona said "Easy use of card
Good food, friendly staff and easy to use card. Will return. :-)"
Read more
Claire said "Good Food
Enjoyed the atmosphere"
Read more
Thomas said "Great Pizza!
Good food, great service.
Very easy to use the tastecard. Definitely be back soon!"
Read more
Steve said
" Great time"
Read more
Stephen said "Tasty Italian food
Lovely meal, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We'll be back again."
Read more
John said "Avoid!!
Worst food and service of any restaurant in Glasgow and this has now happened on both occasions..."
Read more
Lynn said "Fantastic!
Great service, friendly staff and food is amazing! Brilliant value for money."
Read more
Mac said "Great Dining Experience
Great food, service and atmosphere will definitely be back and thoroughly recommend."
Read more
Marney said
" Very good service..staff are very nice. Food is first class."
Read more
  • " Really good "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was lovely, service great and definitely come again "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marissa said:
    " Service good and staff friendly. Food below par, lacking flavour. Over priced. Easy to use tastecard. Won’t be back. "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Brilliant As Always
    Fantastic food and service. "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said:
    " Very good food and service at silverburn "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHI said:
    " ✌ "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Lovely Meal
    Lovely good & service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neilson said:
    " Ordered mains only & mains came before our drinks "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent as always "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Great Food
    Great food and good service. Food was very tasty and extremely fresh and well prepared, portions where huge. Will deffo return and the tastecard discount allowed 2 people to eat for under 25 quid "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and helpful staff "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Exceptional!
    Absolute brilliant meal, first class service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said:
    " I got gluten free pasta and was very hard and chewy, I sent it back but it was the same the 2nd time round but the waiter was very lovely about it "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhona said: "Easy use of card
    Good food, friendly staff and easy to use card. Will return. :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Good Food
    Enjoyed the atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Great Pizza!
    Good food, great service.
    Very easy to use the tastecard. Definitely be back soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great time "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Tasty Italian food
    Lovely meal, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We'll be back again. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Avoid!!
    Worst food and service of any restaurant in Glasgow and this has now happened on both occasions we visited this establishment

    Sub standard service, sub freezing food should have gone to Subway!! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Fantastic!
    Great service, friendly staff and food is amazing! Brilliant value for money. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mac said: "Great Dining Experience
    Great food, service and atmosphere will definitely be back and thoroughly recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marney said:
    " Very good service..staff are very nice. Food is first class. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Really good "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was lovely, service great and definitely come again "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marissa said:
    " Service good and staff friendly. Food below par, lacking flavour. Over priced. Easy to use tastecard. Won’t be back. "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Brilliant As Always
    Fantastic food and service. "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said:
    " Very good food and service at silverburn "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHI said:
    " ✌ "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Lovely Meal
    Lovely good & service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neilson said:
    " Ordered mains only & mains came before our drinks "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent as always "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Great Food
    Great food and good service. Food was very tasty and extremely fresh and well prepared, portions where huge. Will deffo return and the tastecard discount allowed 2 people to eat for under 25 quid "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and helpful staff "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Exceptional!
    Absolute brilliant meal, first class service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said:
    " I got gluten free pasta and was very hard and chewy, I sent it back but it was the same the 2nd time round but the waiter was very lovely about it "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhona said: "Easy use of card
    Good food, friendly staff and easy to use card. Will return. :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Good Food
    Enjoyed the atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Great Pizza!
    Good food, great service.
    Very easy to use the tastecard. Definitely be back soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great time "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Tasty Italian food
    Lovely meal, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We'll be back again. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Avoid!!
    Worst food and service of any restaurant in Glasgow and this has now happened on both occasions we visited this establishment

    Sub standard service, sub freezing food should have gone to Subway!! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Fantastic!
    Great service, friendly staff and food is amazing! Brilliant value for money. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mac said: "Great Dining Experience
    Great food, service and atmosphere will definitely be back and thoroughly recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marney said:
    " Very good service..staff are very nice. Food is first class. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals