Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Halisham image
Prezzo - Halisham image
Prezzo - Halisham image
Prezzo - Halisham image
Prezzo - Halisham image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Halisham

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. Offers are valid on Easter Sunday. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also unavailable throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Olives, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid on set menus, special menus, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Halisham
Average member score
4.7 13
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Yummy
My wife and I took my son out for a treat and Prezzo was his 1st choice.
Great food and..."
Read more
Katie said
" Excellent"
Read more
"Love This Place
I go about once a month with friends. Love the pollo carbonara and honeycomb smash cheesecake...."
Read more
Chris said
" Absolutely perfect"
Read more
" Great evening"
Read more
"Nice Hot Food
Lovely flavours served very hot. Nice atmosphere"
Read more
Jk said "Enjoyed
We enjoyed our meal and found it very tasty. All of us were satisfied and had a good evening."
Read more
hypax100 said
" Placed in the family friendly room
Food arrived as ordered
Very slow service and..."
Read more
Matthew said "Very Pleasant Evening Had
Great all round"
Read more
G said
" Best Prezzo for miles around."
Read more
SAMANTHA said "Great restaurant
We spend many a night dining here in tranquil surroundings enjoying good food and wine! Highly..."
Read more
Kirsty said "Good place
Lovely restaurant, which is located in the Old School in Hailsham, giving it a special..."
Read more
H said "Excellent
Absolutely excellent service, friendly atmosphere and delicious food.

I shall..."
Read more
  • David said: "Yummy
    My wife and I took my son out for a treat and Prezzo was his 1st choice.
    Great food and service in hailsham's old school house.
    Will be back again soon. "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love This Place
    I go about once a month with friends. Love the pollo carbonara and honeycomb smash cheesecake.
    Their pork bell is also really nice. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Absolutely perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great evening "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Hot Food
    Lovely flavours served very hot. Nice atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jk said: "Enjoyed
    We enjoyed our meal and found it very tasty. All of us were satisfied and had a good evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • hypax100 said:
    " Placed in the family friendly room
    Food arrived as ordered
    Very slow service and dirty tables around us. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Very Pleasant Evening Had
    Great all round "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Best Prezzo for miles around. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAMANTHA said: "Great restaurant
    We spend many a night dining here in tranquil surroundings enjoying good food and wine! Highly recommend! Using the card makes a great night an amazing night! "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Good place
    Lovely restaurant, which is located in the Old School in Hailsham, giving it a special atmosphere. Staff are friendly and prompt and food is delicious. The only thing I would say is drinks can be pricey, especially wine by the glass. Otherwise a lovely place. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Excellent
    Absolutely excellent service, friendly atmosphere and delicious food.

    I shall become a regular here. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • David said: "Yummy
    My wife and I took my son out for a treat and Prezzo was his 1st choice.
    Great food and service in hailsham's old school house.
    Will be back again soon. "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love This Place
    I go about once a month with friends. Love the pollo carbonara and honeycomb smash cheesecake.
    Their pork bell is also really nice. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Absolutely perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great evening "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Hot Food
    Lovely flavours served very hot. Nice atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jk said: "Enjoyed
    We enjoyed our meal and found it very tasty. All of us were satisfied and had a good evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • hypax100 said:
    " Placed in the family friendly room
    Food arrived as ordered
    Very slow service and dirty tables around us. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Very Pleasant Evening Had
    Great all round "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Best Prezzo for miles around. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAMANTHA said: "Great restaurant
    We spend many a night dining here in tranquil surroundings enjoying good food and wine! Highly recommend! Using the card makes a great night an amazing night! "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Good place
    Lovely restaurant, which is located in the Old School in Hailsham, giving it a special atmosphere. Staff are friendly and prompt and food is delicious. The only thing I would say is drinks can be pricey, especially wine by the glass. Otherwise a lovely place. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Excellent
    Absolutely excellent service, friendly atmosphere and delicious food.

    I shall become a regular here. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals