Search
New restaurant2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Nottingham image
Prezzo - Nottingham image
Prezzo - Nottingham image
Prezzo - Nottingham image
Prezzo - Nottingham image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Nottingham

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday but are excluded on bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. The Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants are not included in the offer and Wembley is excluded on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 6 people per tastecard. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Nottingham
Average member score
4.3 12
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rosemarie said
" Quick friendly service. Tasty food."
Read more
Dona said "First time was great!
This is the first time that I have used a tastecard. Very easy at Prezzo, just called to let them..."
Read more
Darryl said
" Arrived at about 4pm on a weekday for early dinner with a friend, so was not busy at all. Great..."
Read more
Lee said "Poor Service
Restaurant was colder than outside"
Read more
Manish said
" Great food and company :-)"
Read more
The said "Ultimate Dining Experience
(Read with desi enthusiasm) Super ultimate best number one yes (thumbs up emoji)"
Read more
" Food is amazing as usual I am a regular customer and have not been disappointed not once, would..."
Read more
Go said "Spaghetti And Pizza!
Great food! Just wish we had room for the hazelnut cheese cake but we were too full after starter..."
Read more
A said "Pleasant Experience
Good food and good service"
Read more
LINZIE said "Fab time
Great food, great service."
Read more
Peter said
" The card worked well and really enjoyed our evening out and will continue to use the card
..."
Read more
Atter said "Nice Food Overall
It is what we expected but generally very nice food and atmosphere. Pasta dish could come with..."
Read more
  • Rosemarie said:
    " Quick friendly service. Tasty food. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dona said: "First time was great!
    This is the first time that I have used a tastecard. Very easy at Prezzo, just called to let them know in advance. Food and service was excellent! Will be coming back but only on a tastecard. I wouldn't be able to justify spending almost £60 on dinner for two without one. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darryl said:
    " Arrived at about 4pm on a weekday for early dinner with a friend, so was not busy at all. Great customer service, good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Poor Service
    Restaurant was colder than outside "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manish said:
    " Great food and company :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Ultimate Dining Experience
    (Read with desi enthusiasm) Super ultimate best number one yes (thumbs up emoji) "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food is amazing as usual I am a regular customer and have not been disappointed not once, would highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Go said: "Spaghetti And Pizza!
    Great food! Just wish we had room for the hazelnut cheese cake but we were too full after starter and main! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Pleasant Experience
    Good food and good service "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LINZIE said: "Fab time
    Great food, great service. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " The card worked well and really enjoyed our evening out and will continue to use the card
    in the future "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Atter said: "Nice Food Overall
    It is what we expected but generally very nice food and atmosphere. Pasta dish could come with garlic bread/dough balls on side. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Rosemarie said:
    " Quick friendly service. Tasty food. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dona said: "First time was great!
    This is the first time that I have used a tastecard. Very easy at Prezzo, just called to let them know in advance. Food and service was excellent! Will be coming back but only on a tastecard. I wouldn't be able to justify spending almost £60 on dinner for two without one. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darryl said:
    " Arrived at about 4pm on a weekday for early dinner with a friend, so was not busy at all. Great customer service, good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Poor Service
    Restaurant was colder than outside "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manish said:
    " Great food and company :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Ultimate Dining Experience
    (Read with desi enthusiasm) Super ultimate best number one yes (thumbs up emoji) "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food is amazing as usual I am a regular customer and have not been disappointed not once, would highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Go said: "Spaghetti And Pizza!
    Great food! Just wish we had room for the hazelnut cheese cake but we were too full after starter and main! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Pleasant Experience
    Good food and good service "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LINZIE said: "Fab time
    Great food, great service. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " The card worked well and really enjoyed our evening out and will continue to use the card
    in the future "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Atter said: "Nice Food Overall
    It is what we expected but generally very nice food and atmosphere. Pasta dish could come with garlic bread/dough balls on side. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals